Yoongi/ Jimin

6 Aces
Jimin and Yoongi were two different people who were from two different world and people thought they were not compatible but they were cause they were yin and yang. Ever since a young boy with light silver hair was watching a young with dark red hair in the shadows he was the one that was dark and the other was light. Darkness can be drawn to the light but will never be part of the light. Cause the light overcomes darkness and if they were equal they will become grey. He was the one with a cold I don’t care face but with the boy sleeping on the floor in the back of the library who could read him so easily and had nowhere else to go. He just wanted to be with that boy.Autumn was going away and golden leaves were falling. Jimin loved golden leaves and when he was a kid he will pick each and everyone of them and put them in his leaf book collection but that was burned by his father, because his father said it was useless to read such a book or make such useless things, instead he must be the boy who is ready to be the one taking over the company and trying to excel to its greatest point so they can be known in history. Of course we can all tell that Jimin didn’t want to be the one that had to compete with his step brother to get to his father’s position or he doesn’t want to be the one who had a burden on his shoulder actually he wanted to be the one that would sing on stage and dance till he got tired. Be the one that played his bass guitar and started thrumming to the beat of the rain if he wanted to catch on. Yoongi understood Jimin and Jimin likewise Yoongi so they were meant to be. The trees were falling away and when Yoongi was a young boy he would climb them to sit at the very top and watch the child like Jimin run around and catching leaves. Now they were older and when Jimin tries to catch a leaf Yoongi is the one who catches it first. Why? He was taller than him. Yoongi liked teasing Jimin seeing him pout over one golden leaves when he had so many other in the new book he created but with that they both knew it was going to be thrown away again by the same father who turned old and has grey hair and wrinkled skin.