Jackson/ Youngji/ Got7

6 Aces
They all remember the one who had puppy eyes, a cute pout, and say that it was Got7 forever or never and it was life. He was the one who sang solo songs and he was the one who said that they were running out of time. He was the one that had all of them wrapped in his finger even though he didn’t want to and he was the yeah, he was the one, only he was the one, and here he is standing arms on his stomach, in the hospital, after he collapsed just to get Got7 in a better state, his fencing hands had a small clipper to it to see the rate of his pulse while the IV Drip was running from the bag to his arm. Pale face not like the tan it was, his eyes closed, his black hair sticking to his head, it actually pretty good on him, when he started doing his solo, it wasn’t actually black but a dark red. Now he looked like the grim reaper in disguise. He was the one who played basketball with the most energy and tried playing the piano but was more like a freestyle rapper . His body weight below and his bones showing on his skin. His lips so pale and moist but was so small compared to the others. The way he would say his foreign languages while he was tired and got a headache. Each other members loved him. They remembered the time he broke them by going to Youngji’s place and instead of being for Got7 was there for only her saying yeah Youngsters forever. They remembered when Jackson was crying when Youngji left him for Namjoon.