We're Together.

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Wednesday

Sang-Mi’s POV

I looked at my alarm clock and saw a flashing 9:00. It was 9:00AM on the first day of my break from college.

WHY WAS I UP?

I groaned and turned over to the other side of my bed. Then I heard a deep laugh.

“Get out.” I moaned. “If you’re here to steal stuff, do it when I’m not here, you idiot. Who steals stuff in the morning anyway!?” I covered my head with my fluffy white cover.

“I’m not here to steal stuff, Sang-Mi.”

“Well get out! You can’t me. I’m…Eating.” I said forcing out a loud burp. “I have fried chicken… Under these sheets!”

“Everyone knows you’re not fat.”

“Well then I have an STD! It’s dangerous! It might be airborne!” My eyes were still shut as I tossed and turned.

“Oh get up, Sang-Mi.” Large warm hands pulled me out of bed.

“Stop it Taecyeon! I don’t wanna get up!” I whined like a child. He pulled me out slowly as I refused to open my eyes.

“Just like a little child…” He said laughing. “Come on now. You have to clean your apartment for Hyo-Sun.”

“Hyo-Sun can deal with the mess.” I sassed at him. I laid limp in his arms as he forced me to the bathroom. “Put me back!”

“No.” He said firmly.

“Now I know why Hyo-Sun hated you. You make girls do things they don’t want to!”

“You make me sound like a .”

“Well you are. Look at yourself. You’re making go into the bathroom.”

“What’s dirty about that?” He asked.

 “I don’t know. Lots of videos are made in bathrooms right?” I could tell his eyes were rolling.

“And who told you that?”

“…Changsung?” 

“Just brush your teeth and change.” He said shutting the door in my face. I groaned and looked into the mirror. My hair was all tousled and wavy from my restless sleeping.

“Alright. I’m done.” I stepped out of my bathroom and saw Taec on my bed, doing something on my laptop. “What are you doing?”

“Just looking…” He didn’t even glance my way. I pulled out a few clothes to change into. “Hey. Key’s following you on Twitter. How did he find you?”

“I don’t know.” I said shrugging.

“Oh hey! He’s following me!” Taec said sounding excited. Weirdo…

“Get out. I’m changing.” I said deciding on a white t-shirt and dark jean shorts. I’m too lazy to dress up today.

“I won’t look.” Taec said still staring at my laptop screen.

“No. Get out.”

“I’ll hide behind the bed and you face the closet. If I do look up, I only see your back and at most.” He moved off the bed and hid behind it.

“Fine.” I said knowing Taec isn’t a . I changed quickly, still feeling awkward that some guy was in the room while I changed.

“Done yet?” He asked as I pulled on my shorts.

“Done.” I sat down on my bed and slid on my shoes.

“You’re wearing that?” He asked looking up and down at me.

“Yes. What’s wrong with it?”

“You look like you came out of the Gee music video.” I looked down. I sorta did with my bright colored shoes, but I was in shorts not red skinny jeans. “Oh well. Let’s go buy stuff!”

I swear. He may look really manly, but sometimes he can be a girl. Like now and when I punch him.

We walked around the street stands looking at stuff. He kept picking up little cute girly stuff for Hyo-Sun and asked if I think she would like it.

If I said I didn’t know, he’d put on me and say, no she wouldn’t look good in it or it’s perfect!

He has this idea she looks EXACTLY like me, but I don’t think so. She’s too cute for words and I’m definitely not. She has curly hair and a taller nose, but it’s still small since she’s so young.

Taec ended buying 2 bags full of stuff just for Hyo-Sun. He actually bought triples of everything, which I thought was suspicious.

“Why are you buying three tiger ears headbands?” I asked looking at him paying the woman.

“Because they’re crazy expensive at the zoo and I know you won’t let me buy something so expensive there.”

“What?”

“Never mind.” Taec pushed me to the next stall where I saw two skinny men reading newspapers. “OOH. I like his hat…” Taec said looking at one of the skinny men.

“Yeah. It’s…Cool.” I said. They looked sort of familiar, especially the one in red skinny jeans.

“Hey! Look! They’re selling meatballs on a stick! Let’s get some!” He pulled me away from the two skinny men.

Taec bought a trillion things for Hyo-Sun and I’m assuming himself. He also bought other things while I wasn’t looking because buying a Hello Kitty blanket and book does not cost over 100,000 won.

I bought new light bulbs for the lamp in Hyo-Sun’s room and a beach towel for her when we go to the beach. I think I’ll let her hang by the pool when we’re shooting the MV.

Taec convinced me to buy shoes for myself that matched the dress Key and Taemin gave me.

I gave in for a pair of stiletto heeled purple satin shoes. He treated me to dinner, which he always does. We went to some udon stand on the street.

I love udon.

“So.” He said slurping up some noodles. “How was your date with Key?”

“I didn’t go with just Key.”

“Oh right. I heard you ditched him for Taemin and went on a double cookie date with WooYoung and his girlfriend.” He teased. “You’re such a player. The President won’t like to hear that his favorite songwriter is into guys from a different company.”

“PSSHH…I’m his favorite? Really?”

Taec just laughed at me as I glared at him. Mean bully.

“Do you have a girlfriend yet?”

“No.” He said plainly. “And I don’t plan on getting one soon.”

“Why not?” I asked. “Everyone else is.”

“I’ll still have you to hang with.”

“Not until I get a boyfriend!” I said. “And we’ll go on romantic dates, leaving no room for you.”

“I’ll still have Hyo-Sun.” He said.

“A little kid wouldn’t want to hang out with you, you lonely man.”

“Ah!” He yelled dramatically. “I’m so lonely, Sang-Mi! Fix me and my poor lonely soul!”

I just laughed at him as he went on with his charade.

“Fix my lonely soul, Sang-Mi. Find me someone to love!”

The old man making us udon just grinned at us.

“Why don’t you two date?” He asked. Taec stood up straight and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“We’re already together.” we both said in unison.

Taemin’s POV

Key decided that we should follow Sang-Mi again. I don’t know why. We had a fabulous time last night. She even said we should do it again. JUST US. Yeah. That’s right. I’m on the road to becoming a MAN.

But I gave in, wanting to see the beautiful Sang-Mi’s face again.

“Hey! GET UP!” Jonghyun’s loud voice boomed as he threw a pillow at my face. “Key’s being annoying! He keeps calling all these people and being loud! Get him to shut it!” Jonghyun tossed the pillow at my face for the last time as he pulled the cover over his head. How did I get into his room?

Or maybe he decided to sleep in my room, away from Key…

I walked outside my room to see Key, leaning on the counter, laughing. He was either planning something or talking to Nicole from Kara. Why does he not just admit he LOVES the freaking girl. Even though he called her fat and basically caused the whole OMG Nicole lost so much weight in so little time thing. He has no tact.

He waved at me and went on with his conversation. Yep. It’s definitely Nicole.

I opened the fridge to get something to drink like milk or juice.

Key immediately hung up and stared at me.

“Why are you not dressed? Get dressed. We have a big day today. Eun-Jo tells me Sang-Mi is planning a day out today. A great chance to run into her and plan another big date.”

I suddenly perked up and ran to change.

Key told me, Mi-Na just phoned to tell him she was shopping at some street shops. We headed that way, excited for some talking to Sang-Mi.

But no. That dream was crushed by the almighty TaecYeon form 2PM.

He spent the ENTIRE DAY putting barrettes in her hair and put clothes up to her body that was easily seen through her tight white shirt and short jeans.

Everyone was staring at her when they went by with either jealous eyes or erted eyes. No one touched her, seeing she was with some strong guy in sunglasses.

That wouldn’t happen with me. Every guy would be all over her, thinking I was just some weak little nobody with his sister or friend. I wouldn’t be the guy they assume she’d have a relationship with.

Key saw me frowning and treated me to some meatballs on a stick.

In the evening, Taec took her to some udon stall near her apartment. UDON STALL. Key just laughed at me when he saw my face.

“See? Udon is awesome.” Key laughed.

“Whatever.”

We sat farther away from them, but within listening distance. They talked about funny stuff, causing Key and I to try not to laugh. But then they said something I wished I never heard.

“We’re already together.” They said. I looked at Key who stared back at me with wide eyes. THEY WERE TOGETHER?

“They’re together!?” I whispered to him.

“It…It seems so…” Key said. “But her friends never mentioning…”

“Who CARES! She just said…”

“Wait! SSHH!”

We looked back at the two.

“Oh? You’re together?”

“Yeah.” Taec said. “But not in a dating sense. It’s more of a spiritual connection.”

“Yep. My sister used to tell me stories about us being fated to be together. We met when we were really little and I got transferred near him when I started college. It's like destiny is our third best friend.”

“OH.” I said aloud to Key. Whew. That was close.

“But why aren’t you dating?” the old man asked.

“That would mess up the spiritual connection and if we were to be separated again, we would not meet up.” Taec said.

Crisis averted! WOO!

“Plus, he’s still in love with my sister who is married.” She said nonchalantly, eating her udon.

WOAH. TAEC. Married women are off limits! Everyone knows that!

 

I promise to have more exciting stuff in the next chapter.