Taxi Cab

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Key’s POV

UGH. TAEMIN.

WHY. WHY. WHY MUST YOU BE BORING?

Jonghyun forced me to sit next to the stick in the mud.

I glanced over at the brown haired boy. He was leaning against the window, staring outside the bus like he was in some sad depressing scene of a drama.

THE KIND I HATE.

I like ones that are funny and have some extreme romance.

“Key?” Oh….Here it comes. A sad question every depressing hero of the story asks the plucky sidekick.

BTW. I don’t like being a sidekick.

“Yes?”

“Do you think I’ll ever find anyone?”

OMG. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GUY? HE SOUNDS LIKE THE GIRL FROM A DRAMA THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BAD FOR HER BECAUSE SHE’LL NEVER END UP WITH THE SUPER HOT GUY BUT HAS TO SETTLE FOR THE OTHER LAME GUY!!!!!

“What happened to Sang-Mi?”

He turned to me with a serious look on his face.

“You saw her! She was with Taecyeon and that little girl who called him APPA!!!”

“Oh. That.”

I rolled my eyes. Should I tell him that the girl was his cousin…?

Hmmmm… NO. LET HIM SUFFER.

“I think you still have a chance.”

“What!? NO WAY. I can’t compete with him!”

“You know what?”

“What?”

“Go to sleep.” I said throwing a pillow on his face.

I’m gonna go on twitter now.

5 HOURS LATER

We arrived at the beach and I finally got to see something good.

Minho was attacked by the little girl.

She literally LAUNCHED herself at him as we walked in through the door.

“I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!” she kept squealing over and over again.

We all burst out laughing.

“I am so sorry!” We all looked up from the girl to see a gorgeous goddess pull off the girl.

She was beautiful. Skin paler than the moon and long black hair that cascaded down her back…

“Apologize to them Hyo-Sun.” The little kid beamed at us.

“I’m…such a big fan…” Then she saw the goddess glare at her. “And I’m sorry for jumping you.”

“That’s OK. It’s nice to meet such a cute little fan.” Minho said bending down to pat her head. She blushed and smiled at him.

“Her name is Hyo-Sun.” the goddess said pulling out a paper and pen. She handed it to Minho. “Can you please autograph it for her? I think she’ll die if you don’t.” She smiled at Minho. Well, I think it was directed to all of us.

  Was this woman being flirtatious!? My kind of woman right there.

“Hey Kang-Mi! You forgot your cell phone!”

 Oh this moment just gets better and better.

The goddess looked over her shoulder and took the cell phone out of SANG-MI’s hand.

That’s right. Sang-Mi’s here. Taemin’s jaw just DROPPED.

“Oh HEY! You guys are here! I didn’t know! You should have told me!” she pulled me and Taemin into a hug.

“Yeah! We didn’t know you would be here too!” I said grinning at this wonderful moment. It almost made up for the horrible car ride here. “You’re wearing the dress we gave you!”

“Yeah. I’m wearing it in the MV.” She smiled at us but I noticed a lingering stare at Taemin.

“Cool…” Was all he could say at the moment.

“You better go back!” the goddess scolded her. “Taec won’t like you standing here and chit chatting.”

“Right.” She said. “Hey. You guys call me later to make plans, OK?” She said waving bye. She ran off into the back of the resort.

“How do you know my sister?” The goddess turned to us and had a frightful, yet beautiful face on.

“Uh…” Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho backed away. They can’t take the heat of such a strong woman with such a presence, but I can.

“Taemin busted up her knee and we became friends after that.” I said shooting a flirty smile at her.

“You hurt my sister?” She asked glaring at him.

“I…I bumped into her.” He squeaked. Timid boy. She looked at him up and down and looked at the little girl, Hyo-Sun who kept staring at Minho.

“You don’t seem like a threat.” She said looking at him more closely. She grabbed him by the shoulders. “Strong…ish. I guess you will do…Since you’re still young and all.” She said poking his face. “Such elasticity. Very nice…” She complimented. Then she smiled at us. “Well if you’re Sang-Mi’s friends, then you’re my friends too!” She said wrapping her arm around Taemin.

AHHH! Such boldness, bluntness, and beauty mixed into one! My dream woman has come!

“Well, I’ve got to go. So…Bye.” She said taking the little girl’s hand.

“But…But…It’s…SHINee!” She squealed. The goddess rolled her eyes and pulled her away.

“Say your goodbyes.” The goddess said. And they disappeared behind the door.

I MUST FOLLOW HER.

“Hey. Taemin. Let’s go.” I said pulling him.

“What! What about our stuff? Where are we going!? Hyung…”

The others just laughed at him (they would never laugh at me) and took away our stuff for us.

“We’re going after her.”

“Why?”

“Because she’s hot.”

Well she’s awesome like me.

“Oh.” Taemin said walking faster. He caught up to me and stared at the goddess’ back.

She stepped into a taxi after the little girl went in, but the taxi didn’t move. I walked towards it with Taemin behind me, acting timid.

The window rolled down and she smiled at us. I could feel Taemin jump a little at the sight of her, but I was enchanted by her lovely stare.

“I saw you following us. Wanna come?”

Words of an angel. A demon in angel wings and gown, but beautiful like one nonetheless.

Hyo-Sun’s POV

OMG. OMG. OMG. SHINee is in the same TAXI AS ME…

I must be in heaven!!!!

I absolutely ADORE SHINee. I fell in love with Minho the moment I laid eyes on him last year.

I know I’m a late comer to the whole SHAWOL party, but still… I LOVE THEM.

And now I’m sitting next to TAEMIN. OH MY GOSH.

He’s like 19 now! Only a year older than Aunt Sang-Mi. You know…I sense a connection between them since she’s awesome and he’s a part of SHINee so he has to be awesome.

But I wonder why they’re here…

WHO CARES! I’M IN THE SAME TAXI AS THEM!!!!

I held onto Aunt K-Mi’s hand real tight and grinned at her.

She smiled back to me and then looked at Key. He grinned at her, not paying attention to anything else.

WOAH. WAIT UP. Is he here for Auntie K-Mi?

“So, your Sang-Mi’s sister?”

He better not…

“Yes. And this is our cousin, Hyo-Sun. She lives with me in America.”

“COUSIN!?” Taemin yelled at her.

“Yes. Cousin.”

“So you’re not Sang-Mi and Taecyeon’s kid!?” He stared at me.

“Yeah.” I said bluntly. Sang-Mi and Taec? HA! What a laugh.

“I know she looks exactly like Sang-Mi, but they don’t think alike at all.”

That’s right. I’m more in tune with noticing relationships between people that are obvious and not obvious. Unlike Aunt Sang-Mi where it has to be RIGHT in front of her for at least 5 years for her to notice.

“Well it’s nice to meet you, Hyo-Sun.” Taemin smiled at me. Awww… He’s so cute. HE WOULD BE SO PERFECT FOR AUNT SANG-MI BECAUSE SHE ADORES CUTE GUYS LIKE HIM.