Hyo-Sun and...?

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Thursday.

Sang-Mi’s POV

My alarm clock woke me up at 9 AGAIN. Damn you Jae. It’s your stupid fault I have to wake up early again!

I showered and put a nice white button down blouse with a pink flowing skirt that hit my knee. I braided my hair and put it in a bun on the side of my head.

Stupid brunch idea. It was the only reason I was getting dressed up. I put on a pair of tan heels and a pair of white sandals in my brown purse to change into later.

I walked out the door at 10:25. Yeah. It took me that long to get fully ready. I met up with Jae at his favorite spot to eat, the First Egg.

Just saying, the egg did not come first. I firmly believe the chicken did.

He was sitting at a table next to the window. He saw me and as the gentleman he was, he stood up and pulled out my hair for me. The waitress swooned at the sight of him.

“You little liar. You don’t have class. “ He said while ordering me a glass of lemonade.

“I forgot I had summer break.” I said. “Plus I did want brunch.” I looked at the menu.

“OK. Let’s get down to business.” The Mulan song started playing in my head, but I ignored it for the moment. “Which ring do you like better?” He put out three ring boxes in front of me.

A princess cut, square cut, and a circle cut.

“Uh…”

“Oh my gosh! You’re proposing to her!” The waitress cried out staring at the beautiful rings.

“Oh no no no .” I said trying to stop her. “I’m helping him pick out one for him to propose to someone else. He’s my brother!”

Adopted brother. Just to let you know. ADOPTED. Well, not legally/offically. Just self-proclaimed by his mother.

“Oh.” The waitress said. “I’m sorry.”

“No it’s fine.” Jae said. “But you can help decide too.” He really needed all the help he could get.

“Well, what are her fingers like?”

“Like hers.” Jae said taking my hand. My long pale fingers were from my mom who played the piano. I started when I was younger, but I didn’t care for it.

“Oh well, try them on sweetie.” She cooed at me. I tried the princess cut on. “Wow. That’s gorgeous.”

“Yeah. I like it.” I said knowing the one I chose would be the princess. I tried the rest on quickly.

“I like the princess the best, sir.” The waitress said as she finished taking our orders.

“I do too.” I chimed in.

“Princess it is.” He said. “Thank you for your help.” He gave her his dazzling smile and caused her to swoon again.

The waitress left, leaving Jae and I to talk.

“So what are you up to these days?” He asked.

“I’m shooting a MV for 2PM. I’m leaving on Friday for Jungmun beach.”

“Cool. What about Hyo-Sun?”

“She’s coming too.”

“Who will take care of her while you’re shooting?”

“Umm…” I hadn’t thought of that. “Taec isn’t going to be doing everything with me, so I guess him.”

“What if he’s doing something with you?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t…”

“Sang-Mi…” He’s always hated it when I didn’t plan EVERYTHING out.

“Calm down Jae. I’ve got this. Hyo-Su won’t hate it if she has to be on the sidelines. If anything I’ll have one of the crew members take her to the pool for an hour.”

“She’s going to hate being without you.”

“I’m sure she’ll like someone there.”

“I don’t know…Maybe Hyo-Sun should stay with me…”

“OH no.” I said. “This is my time with Hyo-Sun. I’m not letting you take all my fun away with her.”

“Fine. But you should definitely call me when you know your schedule while you’re shooting the MV. I don’t want her there without someone.”

“PSSHH. You just want to show your girlfriend how awesome you are with kids.”

“Hey. Just because Ji-eun likes cute kids and I don’t know any other than Hyo-Sun does not mean I want to steal her from you.”

“Yeah. Sure. Keep telling yourself that and I’ll keep Hyo-Sun at my side.”

Jae and I finished brunch around 12. He and I took a cab ride to the airport to pick up my darling cousin.

“You’re staying?” I asked looking at Jae who stepped into the gift shop.

“Of course. It’s not like Hyo-Sun and I are complete strangers you know.”

“Of course I know. She used to bug me about visiting you ALL THE TIME.” He smirked.

“Come on! Her plane is going to land soon!” I tried to pull his arm towards where people pick other people u, but he distracted me with something cute and we spent 10 minutes in there deciding what to buy.

He decided to get her a monkey with a rose and I got her a donut.

I stood next to a podium waiting for Hyo-Sun and waited for her anxiously.

“Calm down, Sang-Mi. She’ll come any second now.”

“UGH!” I groaned stomping back and forth. I wanted to see my little cousin NOW.

The intercom beeped and said something about Hyo-Sun’s plane arriving and I squealed.

“Yes!” Jae yelled pumping his fist in the air. And you thought I was the only one who was excited.

Within minutes Hyo-Sun came running into my open arms. Her little black curls cascaded down her back and she had a little pink clip in her hair.

“Aunt Sang-Mi!!!” She squealed hugging me tightly. She let go after seeing and Jae and attacked him with a hug. “JAE!!!!!!!”

HEY. I’m your aunt. He’s just some guy.

“Hello, Sang-Mi. Aren’t you going to give your sister a hug?”

I turned around and gasped.

There she was, Kang-Mi, my sister.

OK, so you know who Jaejoong is?

Yea. I know you do. Well… My sister looks exactly like him. (AN: remember 2 years into the future because Taemin is 19.)

OK. She IS HIM.

So he went missing back in 2011…And that’s when my sister met her husband…

I know what you’re thinking.

JAEJOONG IS A GUY. Well…His stunt double was a guy…

My sister was the face and voice of Jaejoong. She quit when it got scary when people started chasing her and going crazy.

Her face is very angular and strong ,unlike my feminine face. She is extremely tall and walks with confidence. Her hair is long now with a slight wave –She must have just woken up-and her eyes are covered by large round glasses.

It’s amazing that they found her and told her to become a guy.

She’s the type of person who would live in a crawl space for months if she ‘just felt like it’ or was paid. The whole becoming a guy was for both.

They found a double who could take over for her during performances where she had to take off her clothes or do stuff that required showing off her manly physical body. Even though she was pretty good at faking a male voice and a male personality, she wasn’t so good at hiding her physical body shape and wore stilts to make sure she kept her 180CM height during certain events. Mostly it was her double out in public.

Then she just disappeared back into America where she married her husband and never went back to Kpop.

But now she’s here. In Korea. Where Kpop is everywhere.

Is she crazy?

“Why are you…here?” She pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight.

“I missed you silly.”

“No really why?”

“My husband is being stupid.” She said pouting.

“What happened?” I asked after being let go. I noticed that one her long pale fingers were acrylic nails with a red French manicure and a missing ring.

“He left me.” She said glaring at the ground. I could see her face getting red and tears swelling up.

“AWWWW!” I put my hand on her shoulder as she wiped away a stray tear. “Tell me all about it.”

“No. Take Hyo-Sun somewhere fun while I go back to your apartment.” She said looking up at me with her black eyes. “I think she needs to do something fun. She’s been stuck at home with me for the past couple of days.”

“But…”

“Go. Take her.” She said pushing me towards Hyo-Sun who was still talking to Jae. She picked up her carry on and started heading for the exit.

“Take her home please.” I said to Jae as I picked up Hyo-Sun. “She’s having some problems.” Jae nodded knowingly and took Kang-Mi to get a cab.

“Alright Hyo-Sun.” I said to the cute little girl. “Ready to have some fun!?”

“Yes!”

“OK! Here’s a donut and let’s go get Taecyeon oppa!”

She giggled loudly as I held her in my arms and spun her around out the doors.

Taecyeon was waiting at the zoo for us, leaning on the side of his car. He tilted his sunglasses down and smirked at us.

“Well aren’t you a little dressed up to see the elephants?” He asked looking at my brunch outfit I decided not to change out of.

“Open the car door so I can toss my shoes in there. He opened the door to the passenger seat and let me throw my heels inside while I wore comfortable flip flops.

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Hyo-Sun said. I looked up and saw that Taec had already had her in his arms and she was sitting on his shoulders.

“OK, Hyo-Sun. But wait. I have a present for you…” Her eyes twinkled at the word present. “Here!” He pulled out 3 animal headbands. They were all tiger headbands. “Now we can all match!”

I looked down at our clothes. I was in a white blouse and pink skirt above my knees. I looked like my sister who normally dressed like someone out of a woman’s magazine. Hyo-Sun was in a summer outfit. She had on a bright pink romper with a rainbow design on her hip and a matching hair clip. Taecyeon was in dark jeans and a plain green T-shirt and sneakers.

Sadly, the only thing connecting us now were the headbands. I pouted as Taecyeon made Hyo-Sun put it on my head.

“Can we buy elephant noses to wear!?” Hyo-Sun asked. I shook my head vigorously as Taecyeon nodded. Stupid jerk.

Taec dragged me and Hyo-Sun all over the zoo and finally decided to feed us at 3. He bought us each huge burgers and stuffed us to death and then made us go on the ride boat ride with some guy talking about all the animals.

Of course we had to sit in the front and the guy kept teasing us.

Taec was taking over my fun time with Hyo-Sun. Darn him. But at least he wasn’t talking to me as much as usual. He was mainly focusing on Hyo-Sun and letting her talk.

I was glad about that because I didn’t want to tell him Kang-Mi was here and her husband left her.

This guy loves her and it’s crazy because she’s…26 now and he’s ….24 now and she ALWAYS points out he’s younger. She’s never liked younger guys for some reason.

Around 5:30, Hyo-Sun wanted to go back to Kang-Mi.

“I want Aunt Kang-Mi.” She said as Taec got us ice cream.

“Kang-Mi?” Taec asked handing us each a chocolate covered ice cream animal. I got a flamingo. “But you’re with us, aren’t we as awesome as Kang-Mi?”

“But…”

“Hyo-Sun.” I said sternly. I didn’t want her to say anything to Taec.

“Come on, Hyo-Sun. Let’s play the Umma/Appa game, OK?” Taec asked. Hyo-Sun pursed her lips and nodded slowly, not sure what he was trying to do.

But I knew. The whole Umma/Appa game was created when she was little to show her what other parents did. At school, she was teased for living with me and Kang-Mi while her mom was away and her dad was…well, dead and she didn’t understand why she was being teased so Kang-Mi came up with this game. Now she just plays it so when she yells Appa, her dad can hear it in heaven.

“Bakes cookies.” He said.

“Umma.”

“Drives you to school.”

“Appa.”

“Louder Hyo-Sun!” I said trying to get her mind off of Kang-Mi.

“Kisses you goodnight!”

“Umma and Appa!!!!” She yelled. She was smiling and jumped to hug Taec.

“Yay!!” I yelled hugging the both of them. I glanced up and saw Taec look into my eyes for a moment.

I knew that look. He wanted to know about Kang-Mi.

Taemin’s POV

It turns out that Key likes animals and wanted to go to the zoo today. I rolled my eyes and stared at the bouncing Key.

“Come on! Let’s go!” He said. I looked at the clock. It was already 11.

“I’ll go at 1.” I said going into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Key glared at me and tried to get someone else to go with him. Unfortunately for him, I was the only one willing to go, so he waited.

We got there at 2 and for a moment, I thought I saw Sang-Mi, but I ignored it. I was just going crazy for her.

Then I saw her again, the girl who looked like Sang-Mi on the boat ride. But she was with a little kid, so I ignored it again. A lot of girls have long black hair.

But then, I saw them AGAIN. And this time I was sure it was Sang-Mi because she had the same laugh as Sang-Mi. I was about to go say hi, but then I saw Taec.

But he’s no problem anymore.

“Umma and Appa!!!!” The little screamed, jumping into Taec’s arms. Then Sang-Mi hugged them both and looked deeply into Taec’s eyes…

WTF. ARE YOU SERIOUS? THEY  HAVE A KID TOGETHER?

THIS IS THEIR SPIRITUAL CONNECTION? AND HERE I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS AND BUT NO! THEY HAVE A KID TOGETHER! WHAT THE HELL. AND SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SANG-MI BUT WITH CURLY HAIR! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!????

NOT COOL. NOT COOL AT ALL.

AND WHAT? ISN’T TAEC IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER WHO IS MARRIED?

THIS IS NOT FAIR. HE HAS SANG-MI AND HER SISTER.

TAEC. YOU ARE…A JERK. YOU MAKE ALL OTHER GUYS WANT TO KILL YOU. I HATE YOU.

Key’s POV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHA…..COUGHCOUGH….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seeing Taemin freak out over this is hilarious.

Sang-Mi and Taec don’t have a kid together. That’s her cousin. While I don’t know why she’s calling them umma and appa, but it’s quite possible that girl is just pretending or doing something else that does NOT involve them being married with kids.

I think this is the best day of my life.

Totally worth the 5000won I gave to Jae on info about Sang-Mi and her schedule for the week.

But SSSHHH. Don’t tell Taemin anything…

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. I know there wasn't that much of Taemin or Key, but I got them in at the end. I think next chapter we'll get to know more about Kang-Mi and Taec and how Taemin deals with Sang-Mi's 'child'.

:D

This is what Kang-Mi looks like, but has naturally straight hair and wears round glasses. And she has s.

The glasses she wears are like Dongho's in pic2. Idk why he has really red cheeks...Not sure if it's blush or photoshop.