She likes me Right?

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Sang-Mi’s POV

Taemin and I walked down the streets of downtown. He offered to carry the box. He’s so sweet.

“So, Sang-Mi.” Taemin said looking up at the starry sky.

“So…” I said wondering what he was going to say next.

“I’m assuming you’re a fan of SHINee when I’m asking this.” He smiled at me. I smiled back.

“I’m definitely a fan.” I said.

“Good. So it won’t be difficult for you to answer this. Who’s your favorite out of us?” He blurted out. Two names immediately popped into my head.

“Jonghyun and Minho.” I said not even thinking about it. Taemin’s face fell.

“Really?”

“Well, you’re cool too.” I teased. “I like Jonghyun because he’s good looking and has a really nice voice. I like Minho’s old hair when it was longer and his rapping is pretty cool.”

His face fell even further. It was SO cute!

“But because I know you and Key more, I pick…You.” I said nudging him as we approached the bakery. He smiled at me again (I swear I was melting) and opened the door for me. I walked into the little shop and grinned at the cashier who waved at me.

“Sang-mi!” A guy came running up to me. He was wearing hoodie and big sunglasses that looked all too familiar. It was WooYoung.

“WooYoung!” I said hugging him as he spun me around. “Long time no see!”

“Where have you been girl!?” He yelled at me. 

“Studying and working.” I said. “What about you? I know 2PM isn’t working on anything.” I cocked an eyebrow at him and he looked away guilty.

“I’ve been…out…” He said, avoiding my eyes like a little kid.

“With?”

“A friend…”

“OH?” I looked at the girl sitting behind him, staring at us out of the corner of her eye. “So, she’s just a friend?” I stared at the girl whose face was hidden and sipping coffee.

He stepped in front of me to cover the girl he was ‘just friends’ with.

“Well…maybe a best friend…” Then he looked at Taemin who was just standing by himself, holding a big huge box in his arms.

“And who is this? Taemin from SHINee? And you’re questioning me? You sly little fox, Sang-Mi.” WooYoung walked towards Taemin all friendly and manly. Even though, WooYoung is one of the more adorable baby faces I know.

“Sorry about that, Taemin.” I stepped in between the two guys. Now the girl who was sitting by herself stood up and walked towards us.

“Hey. I think we’ve met before.” WooYoung said shaking Taemin’s hand.

“Yeah. How are you?” Taemin asked looking a little confused.

“Doing great. No comebacks or anything to promote, so I’m just here hanging with…” The girl stood next to WooYoung. She was a tall beauty and her eyes were black and round.

“Kang Seung Hyun.” THE SUPERMODEL.

“Oh my gosh…You’re beautiful.” I gasped shaking her hand immediately. She down at me.

“Are you….Sang-Mi?” I nodded, smiling like an idiot at her.

“Yeah….” WooYoung looked away.

“I hear you’re going to be in a music video…” WooYoung covered .

“Sorry. No talking about videos in front of someone from another company.” WooYoung said looking at Taemin with a sorry face. “Even if he’s her boyfriend.”

I looked at Taemin who looked away. I swear he was blushing.

But that’s OK. I was too…

Taemin’s POV

Kang Seung Hyun invited us to join them for cookies and coffee. WooYoun had opted for milk while she had a decaf something. Sang-Mi and I had a simple cappuccino with lots of whip cream.

“Ha. Sang-Mi’s finally found someone who can match her sweet tooth.” Wooyoung teased. Sang-Mi pursed her lips at him and dug into her whip cream.

“So what are you two doing together?” Kang Seung Hyun asked.

“Just hanging.” Sang-Mi said. “Taemin and Key got me this dress.” Sang-Mi opened the box and lifted it up. They only saw a part of it, though. “I saw it in the store when I browsing and I fell head over heels for it.”

“Good job Taemin.” WooYoung said slapping me on the back really hard. I winced slightly, but smiled at him.

“It’s pretty.” Kang Seung Hyun said. Pretty? That dress is beautiful. If Key picked it out for someone, it’s way better than pretty. “You could use it for your music video.”

“Oh yeah!” WooYoung said. “You should definitely wear it.”

I thought about stopping them from talking about the music video, but I felt like hearing more.

I glanced over at Sang-Mi who was biting into a cookie so cutely. She smiled at me as I reached for another cookie.

I was in heaven, except for the couple trying to make conversation with us.

Really WooYoung? Try to give a guy a break…

“How did you guys meet?” Oh damn. She just had to ask the question with the horrible answer.

“I…tripped her.” I said sounding guilty. The couple snorted at me, trying to control their laughter.

“And we went to the hospital…” Sang-Mi said.

“You’re kidding…” WooYoung said, sounding not shocked. “Taec told me you busted up her knee.”

“Oh no!” Sang-Mi said defending me. “It was just Eun-jo freaking out.”

“Oh.” WooYoung’s true coors had been revealed. He was being protective of Sang-Mi…Was he defending her as an older brother figure or defending Taec’s, one of his band mates, unofficial girlfriend?

WERE THEY DATING AND SANG-MI WAS JUST LEADING ME ON?

Well, I wouldn’t say she was leading me on…More like me being hopeful…

My mood suddenly fell.

Then…Sang-Mi came to the rescue.

“Well, Taemin and I should go…” She said standing up. I immediately stood up with her and took out my wallet.

“I’ll pay…”

“No worries!” WooYoung said hitting my hand holding the wallet. “We got this.”

“No, No.” I said pulling out money. He slapped my hand again.

“We invited you. We should pay.” Wooyoung said. Sang-Mi pulled my arm.

“It’s no use. He’s too stubborn.” Sang-Mi said. “Thanks Wooyoung. I’ll pay you back later. Bye Kang Seung Hyun.” I waved goodbye and we left together.

I was about to hail a cab, but Sang-Mi stopped me.

“Let’s walk home.” She said. “My apartment isn’t that far.”

“But I live…” She pulled me in the direction of her apartment.

Suddenly, we were at the front door of her apartment. She opened the door and led me in, not even saying a word. She threw the box aside that I was carrying and started kissing me. She ripped open my shirt and took off my belt…

“Taemin?” I flinched for a bit and turned to stare at Sang-Mi. We were in a cab and at a red light. I fell asleep as we were in the cab.

She giggled at me. It was the cutest thing I had ever heard.

“You fell asleep the moment we got into the cab.” I then noticed I was looking up at her…OH MY GOSH. MY HEAD WAS ON HER LAP. “I got the driver to drive around. I didn’t want to wake your cute sleeping face.”

“You think my face is cute?” I asked her, blushing a dark red.

“Of course! You’re like a little puppy.”

Oh. A puppy.

“Sorry for falling asleep…” I said getting up.

“No big deal. It’s the first time I’ve had someone fall asleep on my lap, though.” She turned a little pink. “This is my apartment.” She said as the cab stopped. “We should do this again. Just the two of us.” Sang-Mi said as she closed stepped out of the cab.

“Yeah…We should. Definitely.” I said smiling at her as she left.

“Where to now?” the driver asked. I told him where I lived and leaned back in my seat.

She likes me. I mean, she has to because she wants to hang out with JUST me again.

I don’t think she was just being polite because she never said that to Kang Seung Hyun or Key when we left them.

Right? She likes me right?