Doctors, English men, Yogurt Eating Men,Oh The Possibilities

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Sang-mi’s POV

I woke up at 11:00AM. Class didn’t start until 2:00, so I was fine.

Last night, I went to bed around 2AM, after Taec took me home. Taemin returned my shoes while we were at the Singing Nightingale. He was so sweet to do that. From what I can remember, I was a complete embarrassment the entire night…

My cell phone rang loudly and I flipped it open to see my cute cousin, Hyo-Sun’s face. My sister texted me the picture with a message.

Come to the airport on Thursday at 1:20PM. Hyo-Sun is very excited to see you! She really wants to go to the zoo. TAKE HER.

My sister, Kang-mi, lives in America while I live in Seoul, Korea by myself. She’s married to an English man. Weird right? She's just absolutely head over heels for his accent though.

Hyo-Sun is our aunt’s daughter. She lives in Beijing and is a CEO of some big company. Hyo-Sun prefers America, even though she’s 7 years old. Hyo-Sun lives in America with my sister, travels to Beijing to visit her mother (or her mother visits her) during the holidays, and only one month during the summer, Hyo-Sun comes to Korea to be with me. Her mother supplies the money for all her trips.

She is the cutest thing in the world. She has black hair that curls into little tubes naturally and her eyes just twinkles when she sees stars up in the sky. I adore the child.

I texted her back with an OK.

I took a shower and stared at my computer. JYP Entertainment sent me another email with the song deadline. They were now demanding it by Monday. I deleted it. There was a lot of junk mail on my computer. I trashed the whole thing and went on to study for my exam.

My phone rang again. I glared at it, but still picked it up.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey.” It was Jae. Doctor man~ He's been around me since I was a little child. He moved back to Korea in 2008 to be closer to his mom and sister. When I moved to Korea in 2009, I lived with him and his family for about 2 months untilI found my lovely apartment where I reside in.

“Are we still on for Thursday?”

Crap. Thursday!

“I have to pick up Hyo-Sun at 1:20, my shift starts at 5:30 until 11.” I said sadly.

“What are you doing before picking up Hyo-Sun?”

“I have a classed from 8 until 10:30.”

“Let’s do late breakfast/early lunch. I really need to talk to you.” He was extremely anxious sounding.  

“OK.” I said. “See you at the usual spot at 11.” We hung up and I continued studying.

My phone rang again.

“Hello?”

“Is this… Park Sang-mi?”

“Yes.” The voice sounded oddly familiar.

“Oh hi! It’s me, Key! We met last night.”

“Hello…” I said. Why is an idol calling me? We just met last night. Plus I was too embarrassed to speak to him that much and I was drunk...ish.

“Aww…don’t sound so disappointed.”  He teased.

“Huh?”

“Never mind. Well, what are you doing Monday?”

“Classes and side job.” He doesn’t need to know I work for an opposing company. SSHHH! OK?

“Tuesday?”

“Classes again.”

“What about after class?”

“After 4, I’m free.” I said. “Why…?”

“Would you believe the story of an idol wanting to be a normal person and going out with another normal person?”

I thought about it. Stay home or hang out with one of your favorite idols of all time?

“Sure. What are we doing?”

“Anything you want.” He said. “How about the beach? I hear the weather is wonderful on Tuesday.”

Hyo-Sun would want to go to the beach, so I don’t want to be sun burnt before taking her.

“Sorry, no. I’m taking my cousin there next week.”

“Zoo?”

“Cousin wants to go there too.”

“How about dinner or does your cousin want to take you too?”

“No, dinner is fine.” I said. “I’m just really confused at why you want to go with me…”

“Just to talk. Have a nice day, Sang-mi!” He hung up on me before I could say goodbye.

I turned back to my textbook and started reading again.

Key’s POV

I closed my phone and stared at it. I smiled to myself and sighed with pride.

I’m such a good hyung to my dongsaeng. I’m helping him get the girl of his dreams and he doesn’t even know how far I’m going to get him.

Jonghyun walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

“Want anything?” He asked me, leaving it open for a moment.

“No. I’m going shopping with Taemin.” I shut the fridge door and looked over at the yogurt eating man.

“What for?” He asked with a mouthful.

“I’m helping him with this girl.” I said nonchalantly. I pulled out my phone and started playing on it. I could see Jonghyun out of the corner of my eye, completely shocked.

“Girl? Taemin likes… A girl?” The words came out like bombs. “It can’t be. A girl? Who is it?”

“The Singing Nightingale.” I said looking up at him and smirked.

“Singing…Nightingale?” He sounded confused. He shouldn’t though, he’s heard of it.

“Yea. See ya.” I said pulling the freshly dressed Taemin out the door. “Let’s go. We have lots to do today.”

“What about…”

“No. No food for you.”The boy doesn’t deserve breakfast. He hasn’t gotten the girl. 

I shoved the boy out the door and raced down the steps. 

"Where are we going!?" He yelled, running after me, still pulling on his hoodie.

"Getting disguises!" I yelled back slamming the glass entrance doors open.