Disguises, Exams, Spazzing, and Too Many Phone Calls.

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Key’s POV

Shoot me. NOW. THE POOR BOY IS SO DENSE.

Gasp! You say. Why would anyone want to shoot themselves while being around the sweet innocent Taemin?

I’ll tell you WHY. He’s TOO innocent.

“Umm…Hyung?” We were walking into the mall. I opened the door and stepped inside with a sadly confused boy behind me.

“What?”

“How did you get Eun-jo, Mi-Na, Jae’s numbers and Sang-mi’s class schedule?” I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder.

 “Charm, my dear boy. Charm.” I turned around and saw the costume shop. I, being the sensible one, pranced right in with a grin.

But noooooo. Silly Taemin dongsaeng had to question my reasoning for going in.

“Why are we going in here?” He asked lifting the burgundy curtain away from his face.

“Getting disguises.” I approached the girl wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. She turned around and squealed.

“Key!” She cried out hugging me. I’m so popular.

“Mi…Na?”  The girl nodded and handed me a bag.

“Shop away boys.” Mi-Na directed us to the novelty section. Behind the wall were glasses with noses, moustaches, and everything little item used for stalking possible. It was a little heaven made just for me and my dastardly deeds.

“What are the disguises for?” Taemin asked picking up a feather boa. It brought out his eyes.

This is where I get frustrated.

“You really don’t know?”

“Yea.”

“We’re going to be following her.” I said picking out a fedora and glasses. “Do I look like Shin Woo?” I posed and smiled at him.

“Following her?” The boy looked so confused.

“Yes. Following her.”

“Why?”

“To get to know her better.”  DUH.

“Don’t NORMAL people go on dates and talk to them to get to know them better!?” Taemin yelled at me.  So BORING…

“We’re not normal. We’re idols. And this girl-“I pointed at Mi-Na who held up a large close-up of Sang-mi’s face. “Is ING HOT.” I looked at it again. “Maybe even too hot for you.”

His face changed to an expression with fear, anxiety, and just a dash of depression.

“Aww…” Mi-na cooed. “Don’t make that face… I’m sure Sang-mi likes you…Or would like you enough to date you…Sort of…”

“Oh?” I turned at her. “So she listens to our songs and adores us like you?”

“Uh…” She was speechless. “Well…she listens to some of your songs…”

“Is she a part of our fan club?”

“No.” That answer was unfortunately fast.

“Does she know anything about us?”

“She knows your names and age...Maybe. She’s not huge fans but a mini fan…”

“OH GREAT!” Taemin yelled. “She HATES US.”

Mi-na never said hate…She might have implied dislike or no consideration for at all, but not hate.

“The girl I actually might have feelings HATES the group I’m in! She might completely hate me and never even want to hear my voice because she thinks it’s the worst thing she’s ever heard!”  Spaz freak.

“Well, then we’ll have to subconsciously make her like us.” I grinned and pulled Taemin who was on the ground sobbing and still spazzing out the door along with a few costume items.

Sang-Mi’s POV

I dragged myself to class at Korea University and threw my books on my desk. I turned to look at Eun-jo who was talking on the phone. I slumped over the desk and pulled out my ringing phone.

What is it with people calling me on exam day?

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Taec. I know you’re gonna take a test in two minutes, but let’s hang out on Tuesday.”

“Key wants to have dinner with me.”

“Key? From SHINee?”

“Yeah. He called this morning wanting to talk and now I’m having dinner with him on Tuesday.”

“How about Wednesday?”

“I have to get ready for Hyo-Sun.”

“Really? When is she coming?”

“Thursday. I’m taking her to the zoo right after picking her up. You want to come?”

“I love the zoo! Let’s do it!”

“Wait…Why do you want to hang out?”

“Idol life is dull when no new songs have been authorized and everyone else has a secret normal girlfriend.”

I laughed at him.

“Hey! That’s not funny! I’m lonely here!”

“OK. OK. You can play with my and Hyo-Sun on Thursday. Class is going to start soon, so bye!” I hung and hid my phone in my backpack.

Exam time. you elite schooling and education.

Eun-jo threw her phone in her bag also and grinned devilishly at me.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked. She had a creepy face on that frightened me.

“Someone likes yooouuuuu….”

“Who!?” I asked. I wonder if it was my math study group leader…I always felt he was looking at me funny…

“You’ll see…”

“Tell me, Eunnie!”

“Hush Sang-mi. The exam is starting.” I frowned at her as the test reached her desk.