Gee! He told you?

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

Key’s POV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA.

OK. I’ll stop now. Taemin’s actually pretty upset at this.

We went home after seeing them and he locked himself in his dorm until the next morning. When we saw him, he looked pretty…scary. His eyes were sunken and had dark circles under his eyes.

“Morning.” He said sounding depressed. This went on for the rest of the day until Jonghyun came home. He looked excited when he slammed the door open and pranced in like a little kid home from a shopping spree in a candy shop.

“I HAVE GOOD NEWS~” He sang. Jonghyun slammed 5 brochures on the counter in front of us as we ate dinner.

“What?” Taemin asked looking up at him with sad puppy dog eyes that could have brought tears to a normal person. I just ignored it. Jonghyun jumped back in fear, but calmed down after remembering Taemin was lovesick.

“Se Kyung invited all of us to a resort at Jungmun beach. We’re leaving tomorrow, so pack now.”

YAY!!!! A RESORT! Finally. A vacation from all this work of teasing Taemin. It can be tiring at times.

But this vacation is a two in one deal that I don’t have to work for….

It just so happens, Jae has revealed to me the location of where Sang-Mi is shooting her MV.

JUNGMUN beach. Oh yeah. This is awesome. I get to see a real life drama unfold right before my eyes and I don’t even have to do anything.

Taemin’s POV

I’m depressed. Love hates me and I hate it too. I’m only going on this trip because Jonghyun is making us all go. Plus, it might get my mind off Sang-Mi.

AAAAHHHH!!!! Sang-Mi! *cries*

Sang-Mi’s POV

After our time at the zoo, Taec drove us back to my apartment. He kept his cheerful face on for Hyo-Sun, but I knew he was thinking about Kang-Mi.

He always thought about Kang-Mi. And he was supposed to be my best friend. UGH.

Do I sound jealous? Well, I am. Not in a horrible crazy psycho way, of course. I love Kang-Mi.

It’s just…She’s perfect. I’ve always wanted to be her.

Her voice is so sultry and strong. She used to be an overgrown weed with glasses, but she rose above that and became the confident glamorous woman I want to be. She has a sense of adventure and is an interesting person.

She has a sense of fashion and dresses perfectly every day. Even today, she wore boots, skinny jeans, and a plaid short with wavy hair from waking up and she still looked beautiful. I would have looked lazy like I did in my white t-shirt. I could only compare to her if I wore this outfit (blouse and skirt) every day, but I’d still be clearly the less fashionable one.

Then she became a guy and half the country fell for her. Yeah. Not fair. She’s so smart and sweet too! She has a Master degree in some sort of confusing science and works in a lab, studying ways to make the world better. She volunteers and has time to take care of Hyo-Sun.

Now you see why I get a little jealous and why Taec loves her.

What I don’t know is why her husband left her.

I opened the door to my apartment and saw Kang-Mi on the phone.

“Well if you want me to sign those papers, you better come here and bring them to me!” She screamed in the phone. There was a pause, but I could see the hate and anger in her eyes. “Oh, I know I’m not crazy! You are!” She was screaming in English. “Don’t bother!” She turned to me and said, “Lawyers. Don’t ever get one that has a moustache.” Hyo-Sun giggled as she took a cookie off a plate that probably belonged to Kang-Mi.

“Uh…Taec is here.” I said moving aside so Taec could bring everything he bought for Hyo-Sun in. He stood up straight and smiled weakly.

“Hey.” He said waving.

“Come here you!” She yelled hugging him. She’s 175CM and he’s 185CM (4inch difference). He hugged back. “I missed you.”

I think Kang-Mi has always known Taec liked her, but she just didn’t feel the same. There was this one time I did think she liked him because she skipped prom saying, “I don’t feel like it. Taec’s not here.”

But I ignored it after she married that British guy, who I now consider a jerk. How dare he dump my perfect sister.

“I missed you too.” He said. “Why are you in Korea?”

“I’m getting divorced and I thought I should come here to be with Hyo-Sun and Sang-Mi. I don’t really want to be by myself.” She let go of him and grabbed a cookie. “I bought some food since your fridge was empty.”

“Did you tell her about the MV?” Taec asked.

“Yep!” She answered for me. “I can’t wait to go too.”

“You’re going?” Taec asked.

“Of course. I’m not staying here alone. That would be pointless.” She said. “Cookie?”

“We’re leaving tomorrow at 8, so…” I really didn’t know what to say to my sister. She’s so calm and can be offended when you say the wrong thing. And when you do that…

“Great.” She said smiling to herself. “Go take a bath, Hyo-Sun.” Kang-Mi looked over at our cousin sitting, eating a cookie. “And I’ll make you some dinner.”

“OK.” She said hopping off the chair and going into her room.

“Well, I guess I’ll be going…” Taec said. I knew he didn’t want to though.

“Stay for dinner! I’m making curry!” Kang-Mi said going to the stove.

“I shouldn’t…I haven’t packed.” Taec said. “I’ll see you tomorrow, guys.” He walked out the door and closed it. Kang-Mi and I stared at each other.

Taec has never turned down Kang-Mi’s curry.

“What’s wrong with him? Is he mad at me?”

Like that guy could be mad at her.

“Maybe he’s in shock because of your divorce.” I said.

“Why?” She asked sounding like it was unexpected of him to care. “He doesn’t still like me, does he?”

“Still like you!? HE LOVES YOU.” I yelled at her. “He’s been in love with you since…Since…FOREVER!”

“No way.” She thought I was joking.

“Please don’t…flirt in front of him.”

“Flirt? Why would I flirt with someone…”

“Just…Stay away from guys. I don’t want the scandal to happen again.”

“Scandal…”

“Don’t ask.” It happened in middle school. I was in 3rd grade. He was in 8th, Kang-mi was in 10th and Taec picked a fight with some guy who said something about Kang-Mi inappropriately when she came to pick us up and…yeah…you can guess what happened.

“OK.” She went back to cooking. Then I saw her face fall.

“Tell me what happened.” I said pulling up a chair next to her. She sighed loudly.

“He came home one day while Hyo-Sun was at a sleep-over and said, ‘You don’t love me.’ How random is that?”

“Well…I have to ask. Do you?”

“Well…I uh…I married the guy, didn’t I?”

“Is that what you said to him?”

“Yes, but… Then he started talking about when I was Jaejoong and how much I loved being on stage and that I just gave up.”

“OK…”

“I ask him why he’s bringing it up and he just says, ‘Because I love you.’ He sounds like he just came from some drama and this was the dramatic part where we break up and I’m supposed to go running back to the guy I supposedly love.”

That guy would be Taec.

“And then he tells me he’s calling lawyer so that we can get a divorce. I try to reason with him and ask why he’s doing this.”

“Is he in love with someone else!?”

“No. I asked everyone and checked where he’s been and nothing. He’s been with me or Hyo-Sun the entire time, minus work time.”

“Did you have an affair?”

“No!” She yelled at me.

“Then what would make him think you didn’t love him!?”

“I don’t know! I do love him! I begged for him to stay and…”

“Do you love him more than the stage, more than Korea, more than…?” I was going to say Jaejoong, but she cut me off.

“Of course!”

“Then…What are you gonna do?”

“Get a divorce.”

“Are you gonna try to get him back?”

“…No.”

“Why not!? You love him!”

“Love is giving the person you love happiness.”

“Love is not running away, Kang-Mi!”

“Then what is!? Desperation!? Because that is what I feel right now!”

I turned away. I didn’t want to say anything.

“I’m done!” Hyo-Sun said coming out of the bathroom in pajamas. “Is it time to eat?”

We nodded and sat down for an awkward dinner.

FRIDAY

I woke up early and saw that Kang-Mi had already gotten up and prepared her and Hyo-Sun’s things. She made me a stack of pancakes just like when we were kids in America.

“I called him.” She said. “I told him that I loved him.”

“And?” I shoved a mouthful of pancake into my mouth.

“And that… maybe he was right.” I choked a little.

“What!? You MARRIED the damn guy! Of course you had to love him!”

“I did love him! I mean, I do! It’s just…Maybe I love someone else more…Or at least have the potential to.” She placed another stack of pancakes next to me. It was smaller and had a smile face. For Hyo-Sun of course. She spoils the girl to death with cuteness. Probably because I wasn’t very into cute stuff when I was younger.

And of course, Hyo-Sun walked right out of her room and sat next to me. She started eating as she said good morning.

“When you finish Sunshine, get dressed. Taec is taking us to a nice resort.”

“Will I get to play with you?” She asked me.

“Of course!” I said. “Plenty of time for you and me.”

“Good.” She said. “I have lots to tell you.” I could see Kang-Mi roll her eyes and eat a few pancakes herself.

Taec came and picked us up. Hyo-Sun started acting weird. She told Kang-Mi to sit up front when we all know Hyo-Sun LOVES sitting up in the front. Weird girl.

We reached the rented bus place and saw that Junsu was waiting for us. The President is not coming because he’s too busy so it’s basically only us.

We got on the bus. It was HUGE. Just like in the variety shows where the band tours in and it was SO COOL. We made like 50 million stops because Junsu has a small bladder and Taec is ALWAYS hungry.

I think they added 2 hours to our trip. GRRR.

 Hyo-Sun attached herself to me, trying to get me alone. And hours later, when everyone fell asleep except for us, she started whispering to me.

“Auntie…” She whispered.

“What?” I whispered back not understanding the need to.

“K-Mi (nickname for Kang-Mi) and Gee (Kang-Mi’s ex?husband’s nickname) are divorcing….”

“I know. She told me.”

“It’s good isn’t it?”

WHAT?

“I thought you liked Gee!”

“I do! It’s just…She doesn’t love him like…Gee loves her. Gee loves her like married people. K-Mi loves her like…You love Taec.”

How does a 7 year old know this much about love?

“How do you know?”

“Because Gee told me.”

“Why did Gee tell you this?”

“So I can help her find someone she loves and I need you to help.”

OK…So my little cousin is telling me to help her get my sister a lover…

“Do you have someone in mind?” She nodded and pointed at Taec.

WOW. Even she saw something between them. LOL.

“OK. What do you think we should do?”

“Beach! K-Mi loves the beach! So does Taec!”

I smiled at her. The beach is a very romantic spot… This girl is smart!

“OK. Let’s plan it out!”

Author’s Note: Sang-Mi left Friday. SHINee left Saturday. Just a reminder.

Hyo-Sun and I planned out an entire day for them. Since shooting started tomorrow, we planned set up a day for them on Sunday. I was going to talk to Taec and hint at hooking up with Kang-Mi while Hyo-Sun took Kang-Mi shopping and bragged about Taec so she would like him better.

We are such geniuses. It’s genetic, I believe.

 

Author's Note: I picked the nickname Gee because Gee was stuck in my head so...Yeah. Whatever.