It's Bleeding.

"Noona?" "More like Oppa..."

“Are you kidding me?” I yelled at my friends. They dragged me on a car ride that took an hour (only 20 minutes to get here, but 40 to find good cheap parking) to see SHINee walk out of their concert.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan. It’s just that I have an exam tomorrow and I have a song due in 2 days for JYP. I hate people sometimes.

“It’s no big deal, Sang-mi! Drinks on me later.”

“I have an exam…”

“You know that old man Goo will curve it. Even if you get a 50%, you’ll end up with a 70% or higher. Now stop complaining and start screaming for Jonghyun!”

“No! Help me scream for Minho!”

I swear to God, I will shoot them one day.

“I’ll meet you in the car.” I said walking away. And I got dressed up too. I wore my new ankle boots that are now just tiring my feet. I think that if I trip, I might not be able to get up since the…

OOMPF. Someone just knocked me over and now all my notes and pens are scattered across the concrete. In addition to the complete epic jerkiness of this person, I can’t get up because my tall heels are almost too thin to barely support my weight. .

I start taking them off and I notice the guy picking my stuff up stare at me.

“What are you doing?” He asked me.

“I’m …Holy fuc…YOU’RE TAEMIN!” I yelled. He immediately covered my mouth with his surprising soft thin hand. K-pop idols, always making me feel FAT and unfeminine.

“Yes, now please just keep quiet.” I nodded and he let go. I stared at him in complete awe.

“Wow… you’re really him.” I said kicking my shoes away and touching his face. “Oh sorry. “ I started picking up my things and so did he, turning away quickly. “If you could just get those and give them back, I’ll be on my way and I won’t tell anyone I saw you.” I stuffed notes into my bag and he handed me the last of them and the pens.  

“Oh my…You’re bleeding!” I looked down and saw my left bare knee covered in blood and red lines tracing my leg.

“Huh. I didn’t even notice.” I said. I guess I was too distracted by the fact frigging TAEMIN from SHINee was in front of me. “I think I have a couple bandages somewhere in here…” I began digging in my purse, but I got caught up in the fact that Key was standing behind Taemin. “WOAH!” I yelled jumping back.

“Hello there!” Key said in a cheerful voice. He looked down at my knee and cringed. “What happened?”

“I…”

“I bumped into her and she fell.” Taemin confessed. Key gave a shocked face.

“Oh no! It’s fine! I’m fine! It’s just a little blood. I’m not a hemophiliac so it’s fine!” I yelled. “I think I have some bandages in my purse!”

“SANG-MI!” I looked up and saw my friends running towardsme.

“You’ll never believe it! SHINee never came out! Some jerk comes out telling us that SHINee had some sort of…” Eun-jo stared at Key and Taemin. “Holy .”

“It’s them! Key and Taemin!” Mi-na squealed. She puled out her autograph booklet and forced them to sign.

“Oh my gosh! Sang-mi’s BLEEDING!” Oh here comes the crazy medical freak out student, Eun-jo. “We need to take care of this!” Mi-na turned around and stared at the blood.

“Wait no!” I yelled. But I was too late, Mi-na already passed out from the sight of blood. Luckily, I caught her, the one who is bleeding and knows I’m fine.

TAEMIN’S POV

I just bumped into her. I didn’t think I would put her into a HOSPITAL.  

“She’s fine. No thanks to you.” The brown haired girl called Eun-jo glared at me. I think I just turned a fan into an ANTI… 

After the other girl, Mi-na fainted, Eun-jo threw water on her and shook her until she woke up and Eun-jo forced Sang-mi to go to the hospital. After much protest from Sang-mi, Eun-jo took all of us to the hospital in her car. I sat in the middle in the back with Mi-na looking nauseous.

“It was just a cut knee, Eunnie.” Oh I get it. Pun on her name…hahahaha…

 “It could have been INFECTED.” She was a stubborn girl. Her father owned the hospital, so that’s why one of the doctors was able to tend to a cut knee. They were on a first name basis, which I thought was odd.

“I can’t believe Taemin from SHINee completely tore up your knee.” Mi-na said.

“He didn’t tear up my knee, Mi-na.” Sang-mi said rolling her lovely ebony eyes.

“He might as well have.” Eun-jo pouted.

“Well, I’m fine now.” She said hopping off the cot. “Bye Jae!” she yelled, waving at the doctor. He was muscular and tanned darkly. I guess he would be considered good-looking if you’re into hardcore biceps and chiseled face.

“Bye, Sang-mi! See you next Thursday!” He disappeared behind a wall. She turned to me.

“Well, thank you for coming with me to the hospital, but you didn’t have to.” Eun-jo glared at me. “So, I guess this is goodbye. Bye Taemin and Key!” She said waving bye and walking away, barefoot. I watched her walk down the hall and into the elevator.

Then I realized I had been carrying her shoes the entire time. I turned to Key who was grinning at me.

“It’s not funny! I have her shoes!” I yelled at him.

“That’s not all you have.” Key said, still grinning.

“What else do I have?” I asked him. Key pulled Sang-mi’s doctor over towards us.

“A way to find her.” He said. Key is a genius.