school (hyerimvi)

a drabble for every ship

was supposed to be hyevi but ended up being hyerimvi?? plus i didn't want to keep this on hold so maybe hyevi will be written another time


“You guys finally ready?” Vivi looks up from her phone after hearing the sounds of footsteps, of what she hopes belong to Hyejoo and Yerim. She was supposed to be dropping the girls off at school nearly 10 minutes ago, but it’s nearing 8 o’clock and they have yet to leave. 

 

“Yerim here, just wouldn’t wake up.” Hyejoo sent the purple haired girl a look and Vivi could only watch in amusement as the girls started to bicker. It was a funny sight to see their happy virus Yerim turn into an annoyed Yerim whenever she argued with Hyejoo. 

 

So Vivi let them go at it for a little longer, they were practically late anyways, she might as well enjoy the morning entertainment given to her. “Ok, ok. Let’s acutally go before Haseul notices you’re still here.” She doesn’t say anything else and hands the girl the packed breakfast she made before heading to the car. 

 

Hyejoo and Yerim could only look at Vivi in awe, touched that she made them breakfast. Not that it was a weird sight for Vivi to make breakfast for them, but usually it happens when they have days off. 

 

“I call shotgun!” Yerim exclaims before she’s racing towards the entrance and rushing to put her shoes on so that she can get to the car before Hyejoo does. She nearly makes it outside the door before Hyejoo does, but Yerim can only watch as a head of black hair races past her. 

 

Hyejoo turns to face her, tongue sticking out and a smirk on her lips, “Too slow.” She quickly turns takes her seat in the front fo the car, but not before sending Yerim another victorious smile. 

 

“You and your long legs.” Yerim mutters before sticking her tongue out. Hyejoo laughs at that, it was so fun messing with Yerim, and she would’ve said more, but Vivi sent them both a look and they quickly went silent after that. 

 

“Eat first, argue later.”

 

Vivi's lips curved into a smile watching the girls begin to eat the food she prepared. She made a mental note to herself to make the two something to eat for when she picks them up. For now she needs to focus on making sure they’re not later than they should be.