trip (goseul)

a drabble for every ship

“You’re going to need this and this.” Chaewon watched as Haseul grabbed whatever she found and threw it over to her, at this point she wasn’t sure if the girl knew what she was grabbing. Plus, she doesn’t leave for Iceland until next monday so she still has time for all this later in the week.

 

“Unnie,” Chaewon calls out but Haseul doesn’t hear her, so she calls out again with a much louder voice and this time Haseul stops. “I still have time, I can do the packing in a few days.” Chaewon moves forward and dumps the clothes that Haseul handed her back into her closet. She looks over the mess and makes a reminder in her head that she should tidy that up before Jungeun sees.

 

Haseul lets out a sigh, maybe she was going a little bit overboard with all this. “I just want you to be dressed properly, it’s going to be cold over there.” She glances towards Chaewon to find the girl smiling at her, and it isn’t long before Haseul is smiling too. “I know, unnie”

 

Chaewon closes her closest and turns to face Haseul. “We can continue tomorrow and i’ll just let you pack whatever I need since I won’t be able to stop you.” She joins in when Haseul starts to laugh.

 

“Alright then, i’m also going to make food for your and Hyejoo.” Haseul adds and she turns, her steps bringing her to the door. She would’ve offered to tag along but Chaewon insisted that they’ll be fine, so all she can do is worry. “Ok, unnie.” Chaewon sends her a smile and Haseul finally leaves, on her way to find Hyejoo and repeat what she told Chaewon.