numb (visoul)

a drabble for every ship

Jinsoul groans, it’s been an hour since her tooth got taken out and the pain doesn’t seem to be going away, but this might be because she still hasn’t taken the medicine that was prescribed to her. “It hurts,” she manages to mumble out and Vivi reaches out to grab Jinsoul’s arm so that she can wrap the girl’s arms around her. “Come here you big baby.” 

 

Jinsoul pouts at her words, which only makes Vivi giggle at how adorable her girlfriend is being right now. “Maybe if you took your medicine,” she adds but Jinsoul ignores her and leans into her embrace instead. “Will you kiss me to make me feel better?”

 

Vivi giggles again, leaning back enough to find that Jinsoul is still pouting, “Won’t it hurt you more?” she replies. As much as Vivi would like to, she doesn’t want to make the pain any worse. “Probably,” Jinsoul replies, but she doesn’t allow Vivi to reply because she captures the girl’s lips with hers without question. It doesn’t take long and Vivi responds to the kiss almost immediately, but makes sure not to kiss her like she usually does.

 

Their kiss doesn’t last long because Jinsoul pulls away, a whine escaping her lips as she does so. “I told you it would hurt you more,” Vivi scolds, but Jinsoul doesn’t listen and presses their lips together again. This time Vivi doesn’t respond and pulls away, “Babe, you’re in pain.” 

 

Jinsoul’s lips form into a pout, it’s not the pain that’s making her act like this, “I can’t feel your lips.” She whines again at the thought and leans her head against Vivi’s shoulders. All she wants to do is kiss her girlfriend, but her lips are numb and she doesn’t know when the feeling will come back. 

 

“I can’t feel you kissing me,” Jinsoul whines again.  

 

A sigh escapes Vivi’s lips as she rests her hands on Jinsoul’s back, rubbing small circles, hoping that it’ll change her mood. “How about we get some ice cream, will that make you feel better?” 

 

Jinsoul nods slowly, her pout fading away and turning into a smile. She unwraps her arms from around Vivi’s waist and laces their fingers together. “Are you paying?” She asks, the both of them start heading towards her car. “Of course.” Vivi replies, and before Jinsoul can, she opens the door to the drivers seat and gets in. 

 

“You’re not doing anything today,” she adds and waits for Jinsoul to get in the passenger seat, a grin on her face when the girl gives her a look. Instead of replying, Jinsoul leans forward and gives Vivi a peck on the lips, whining once again when she still can’t feel anything. 

 

A laugh escapes Vivi’s lips, “We can kiss all you want when the feeling comes back.” Jinsoul wiggles her eyebrows at that and Vivi laughs harder, “Looking forward to it.” Jinsoul starts blurting out jokes and Vivi laughs along, she warned her girlfriend to stop making her laugh before starting the car and driving away.