day out (choevi)

a drabble for every ship

Vivi slipped her shoes on, lips curving into a small smile when she caught site of Yerim heading her way. “You ready?” she asked and Yerim responded with a nod, once the girl had put her shoes on, the both of them left their dorm and started making their way to the nearest mall. 

 

Yerim linked their arms together and Vivi giggled when the girl started talking about what shops they should go to and which restaurants had the best food. “You seem excited?” Vivi asked, smiling when Yerim sent one her way. “I’m finally having a break, all that studying along with the exam took a lot out of me.” 

 

Her eyes lit up in excitement when she took sight of the large building, and when she noticed the signs saying that certain shops were having a sale day, Yerim’s smile only grew bigger. “Must be our lucky day,” Vivi grinned and the both of them made their way through the entrance. 

 

Vivi only giggled as Yerim dragged her away to wherever. It was nice seeing the girl all relaxed, especially with how stressed Yerim had been, and Vivi decided that she’d treat their younger member as congratulations for passing. She giggled again when Yerim dragged her inside the stationary store, of course that’d be their first destination and Vivi watched as the girl wandered around with a bright smile on her face.. 

 

She quickly sent Haseul and Sooyoung a message telling them that they were out for the day, and when she read their replies, Vivi made her way over to Yerim and started to enjoy their day together.