on set (heevi)

a drabble for every ship

Heejin crossed her arms in approval, she was proud of herself for successfully making food that was actually edible. All those cooking lessons were finally helping and Heejin felt happy that she can now make something that wasn’t going to make someone sick. She wrapped the food up and quickly placed the mess in the sink, deciding to deal with that later.

 

She rushed to change her clothes and made sure to pack the food in a separate bag before leaving the apartment.

 

++

 

“That was great! Let’s take a break and we’ll resume soon.” Vivi bowed to the photographer and she sent polite smiles to the rest of the staff. She waited until the staff dispersed before heading to her changing room, a sigh escaping her lips when she finally sat down and got some rest.

 

“You seem tired,” a sweet voice caught Vivi’s attention and she swiveled her chair to find Heejin leaning against the door, a smile on her face and a bag of food in her hands. “Is it obvious?” Vivi replied and Heejin giggled as she made her way over. She wrapped her arms around the girl and Heejin’s smile grew when she felt Vivi relax.

 

The both of them just stayed there, neither of them saying anything and just enjoying each other’s embrace. “I made you food.” Heejin spoke first and she frowned a little when Vivi pulled away, the warmth disappearing when she did. “Really?” Vivi was in awe, Heejin never made her food, it was always the other way around.

 

Heejin nodded and she giggled when Vivi stood up in excitement. “Lets eat now.” Vivi started rummaging through the bag that Heejin had brought, her smile never leaving her lips. She realised that Heejin hadn’t brought any utensils with her, “Just wait here, i’ll be back.”  

 

Heejin watched Vivi leave the room, lips curving into a smile at how adorable the girl was. She sat herself down in the nearest chair, scrolling through her phone as she waited for Vivi to return.