Prologue

Dream Being In Full Bloom

 

You smiled to yourself as you walked into the classroom followed by your twin sister, who coincidently also were in your class. The three girls you usually talked with looked questioningly at you as you entered.

”Morning~” You said happily and sat down at your seat finding your laptop from your bag and turning it on.

”____, why are you so happy today?” Your smile broadened.

”I finally have money enough for my China trip this summer!” You answered excited.

”So you’re going as soon as the summer vacation start?” You nodded.

”Lucky you! I’m just going to stay here in little boring Denmark the whole summer!” One of your friends exclaimed.

”Yeah me too…” Another sighed. You couldn’t help but chuckle a little over their expressions.

“Then are you going anywhere too?” They turned their attention to your twin, who shook her head.

“I haven’t found a job yet so I can’t go anywhere.” She answered and looked a little annoyed. Well, you hadn’t been able to go so soon if it wasn’t for your parents since they had decided to pay for one of the flight tickets.

They had only paid for the plane ticket since your upcoming 19th birthday, which you would now celebrate by yourself in China.

“I’m sure you’ll have fun anyway.” You said trying to cheer them up.

“Yeah right…” One of them answered just as the teacher came into the class and started the first lesson.

oOOoOOo

You were standing outside one of the classrooms waiting anxiously for your teacher and the guest teacher to finish discussing your grade. You just had an oral exam in Math.

Finally after what felt like hours, the teacher opened the door and let you in. You sat down nervously waiting for them to tell you how you had done. They both smiled.

“You did a good explanation of your question and you know how to calculate and get to your answer using the right formulas and all in all you did a good presentation and that’s why you will pass with a 10/B.” You widened your eyes.

“Thanks!” You said as you lit up in a smile. Math had never been your best subject and to be honest, you had just been lucky to draw a subject you found easy. A little after you were on the way out of the school building.

Finally your summer vacation had started and for the next two and a half month there wouldn’t be anything called school and tomorrow you would go to China for a month!

At last your second year in high school had ended and after the summer your last year would start. Now that you thought about it, the time actually went by quite fast! It felt like you had just started as a freshman only the day before but in reality two years had already passed!

You couldn’t wait finally to come to China! You had decided to go there since you were trying to learn Chinese by yourself. At first the school you were going to had a Chinese course but sadly that stopped the year before you started since the students didn’t learn enough.

You had chosen China because then you would have the chance to improve the Chinese you had already learned and also learn a lot more and hopefully you would be quite good when you returned home a month later.

You walked onto the bus, as it stopped by you. You decided to go to the mall and buy some new clothes before your trip tomorrow since you could really need some new ones.

oOOoOOo

“Are you sure you have packed everything?” Your mother asked, as you were about to go to the airport. You sighed.

“For the 7th time, yes! I have packed everything!” You answered. She was always like that when you and your family went on vacations. She always had to check things numerous of times to be sure nothing had been forgotten.

It wasn’t that you thought it was stupid to take a double check but when you checked more than five times it would start getting annoying.

“Can we just go now? I will be late for the flight if we don’t…” You shoved your suitcase in the back of the car before popping onto the backseat. Soon your parents were sitting on the front seats and your twin sat beside you.

You actually also had two elder sisters but because they went to different schools they lived alone a little too far away to also come send you off. Not that you mind since the lesser people there were the quicker you would be able to board the flight.

It was a two-hour drive to the airport and almost all the way your mom was asking if you had remembered this or remembered that. Finally you had gotten enough of it and ignored her while putting on your headphones and turning on the music on your iPod.

oOOoOOo

“Have a nice trip and remember to call if anything happens.” Your father said and gave you a hug. You smiled and nodded. You were happy that your father was a bit more relaxed about this than your mother was.

“I will.” He smiled back at you.

“Remember to get me a souvenir!” Your twin said and grinned. You laughed.

“I’ll see if I can find something for you.” You then turned to your mom. “Bye mom, see you in a month’s time.” You then hugged her and waved.

“Have a nice trip.” Your mom called after you as you walked towards your gate.

“Thanks!” You shouted back to them and waved another time. You tightened you grip on your bag and walked towards gate 5, where you would be able to board the plane. You had already checked your suitcase in when you had arrived.

You sat down on a bench to wait.

“Passengers for flight 053 towards Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai, China, are departing in an hour. Please go to gate 5 to board the flight.” A voice sounded over the speakers. You stood up from your seat and grabbed your bag before heading over to the girl behind the counter at the entrance to gate 5.

“Ticket and passport, please.” You handed your passport with your ticket inside to the lady. She checked it and put a stamp before handing it back with a smile. “Thanks.” She then moved away so you could pass by her.

You found your seat quickly and sat down waiting patiently for all the other passengers to find their respective seats and for the plane finally to leave the airport.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Please comment and tell me what you think so far even though it's only the prologue XD I'll try upload chapter one as soon as I can :) hehe