Shrouded

Light and Dark (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody was shocked at Lisa's sudden shout, whether it was the people around them, Jennie and Jisoo, or the girl whose name was just embarrassingly shouted out loudly.

 

Lisa paid no attention to everyone around her as she rushed up to give the stunned girl a big bear hug. The hug was so tight, Chaeyoung ended up groaning silently.

 

Lisa wanted to twirl her out of excitement but she realized she was currently wearing heels, so she was unable to. She was only able to lift her up a bit.

 

"Put me down, you idiot!" Chaeng shouted angrily in a hushed tone.

 

"Hehehe" the overly excited girl only giggled as she slowly let the older girl down. Lisa leaned her body back with her arms still around Chaeng. 

 

"I missed you." She continued.

 

Lisa suddenly hugged Chaeyoung again and closely whispered. 

 

"Possible hostile present. I need you to take a swift look at my rear." 

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened for a split second but she quickly composed herself and took a brief glance around as she hugged Lisa back. After looking around for a second she closed her eyes, pretending to feel the hug. 

 

And there it was, a quick yet intense killing intent. It disappeared just as fast as it appeared. 

 

They broke the hug as everyone was already looking at them weirdly. They hadn't released each other's hands though. They only smiled at each other and pretended nothing happened. 

 

Chaeyoung then shook her head and said, 

 

"When are you going to grow up you little idiot." 

 

So she couldn't locate where it originated from either. A solemn expression graced Lisa's features in a flash.

 

"I only grow bigger and older, never growing up. Adulting is exhausting." Lisa grinned cheekily.

 

"Great, I'm stuck with a child my entire life then." Chaeyoung said with exaggerated disappointment on her face.

 

Lisa was about to reply when,

 

"..uhmm?" Jennie interrupted.

 

Lisa paused. She realized she was too preoccupied with the latent danger, she almost forgot that they didn't know each other yet. So she said,

 

"Oh, right. These are my new friends. This is Jennie and that's-"

 

"Jisoo?" Chaeyoung cut off before she could continue 

 

"Rosé?" Jisoo said confoundedly.

 

"Huh? You two know each other?" Jennie asked.

 

"Yeah, she's the friend I told you about. The one I met on the internet." Jisoo replied.

 

"Oh? so they're actually the same person?" Jennie asked as she realized.

 

"Wait, Rosé? As in the famous designer, Rosé? THE Rosé" Jennie's eyes widened as she looked as Chaeyoung.

 

"Yes!!" Jisoo replied excitedly.

 

 

Rosé is a designer loved by the women in the most wealthy circles for the past ten years. A Rosé design is most known for it's intended market, as Rosé patrons are usually the royals as well as some high nobles, and a few noted businessmen.

 

The Rosé brand would make Chanel, Gucci, Armani, Prada, Hermés, Dolce & Gabana etc., look like they were average off-the-shelf clothing. The least expensive Rosé apparel was sold for 20 million USD.

 

The reason for the exorbitant price is because every part of the dress screams luxury. From the rarest fabrics to the most expensive jewelry, all of which, fashioned exquisitely in each piece of clothing.

 

However, not everyone is worthy to be in possession of such glorious combination of Luxury and Art, making one Rosé dress or gown, deemed as a proof of status in this world. Every women in the highest places would want it and their men would do anything to get it for them, as this would equate to their worth in this vain circle.

 

Therefore, even the mere knowledge of the brand in itself is recognized as a proof of one's ranking in this exclusive society.

 

 

Jennie stared at Chaeyoung for so long it actually made the younger girl uncomfortable and took her mind off what Lisa said.

 

"Rosé is my work alias. My english name is Roseanne Park and my real name is Park Chaeyoung." Rosé patiently explained with a smile.

 

"So you really are Rosé?! It's an honor to finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter