Introduction (part 3)

Light and Dark (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie arrived at school and the moment she got off her car, all eyes landed on her. However, she ignored them all and her expression turned into that of a 'resting face'. Even so;

 

The sight of her was equal to that of a walking temptation. Eyes that would steal one's soul, body that would bring forth provoking thoughts and an overall presence that speaks allure in every possible way. All of these, matched with an aloof disposition that repelled anybody from getting close, made her the 'one girl everyone wanted but wouldn't dare get'.

 

This was the usual occurrence here in the university. She was famous as one of the "School Beauties" along with Jisoo and a few others. 

 

Her 'resting face' is one of her defence mechanisms against other people. She was once friendly until she was betrayed by someone whom she considered to be her close friend, which lead to a horrible experience. 

 

Because of her usually cold and scary expression, all the other students steered clear from her and only admired her from afar.

 

However, this would never block everyone off. Some courageous men have tried to approach her and flirt with her but they were all rejected. Those who persisted, annoyed and even harassed her were soon expelled or mysteriously found beaten up with only the last traces of life remaining.

 

Thinking all of these were simply coincidences, batches of courageous men tried again but all ended up the same three ways; rejected, expelled or mugged.

 

These things happened over and over again that everyone finally deemed Jennie a great "forbidden zone" in the entire university.

 

Some who found it suspicious decided to investigate but they found themselves blocked in all corners. However, if they continued to persist and get too dangerously close to the truth, the harmless ones would be introduced to the partial truth and silenced with a contract, while the hostile ones will only get silenced, forever.

 

No one dared to approach her since, let alone talk to her, apart from Jisoo; her best friend and also one of the school beauties.

 

Jennie started walking towards their classroom for the first period. When she got there, she found Jisoo already seated at their designated seats. 

 

Jisoo was like a goddess among the sea of mortals. Her beauty stood out from the rest. She had an inner elegance to her that clearly reflected her noble birth but not many people knew of her savagery and often childishness.

 

Jisoo also noticed Jennie and she waved towards the latter. The younger brunette then made her way towards the dark haired girl.

 

When Jennie reached her seat beside Jisoo, she sat down gracefully and turned her head towards the older girl.

 

"You're actually early today." Jennie said as she smiled.

 

This one action of hers led to a series of gulps in the classroom. All of the guys were staring at her with their eyes wide, some gazes held admiration and some infatuation. While some of the girls were shooting daggers with their eyes at her direction. Their gazes contained hidden jealousy.

 

Jennie rarely smiled in school so whenever she does, it always affects the people around her in different ways.

 

She's usually cold and would only smile around Jisoo, but even then it's still quite rare to see that happen since she would always maintain her aloof expression.

 

Jennie felt all the stares gathered at her direction which made her uncomfortable. She swept her gaze through the crowd as she glared at them. 

 

The other students immediately looked everywhere else other Jennie's direction.

 

"You're in a happy mood, something good happened?" Jisoo ignored the happenings around her, as well as Jennie's question and cheekily asked back instead.

 

Hearing the question, Jennie struggled to keep her cold expression. She really wanted to just smile and giggle as she tells her best friend about her encounter with Lisa, but they were at a public place right now and she had an image to maintain. 

 

"I'll tell you all about it later." Jennie said with a stiff expression. 

 

"And don't dodge my question, so, why are you so early today?" She continued.

 

"I'll tell you all about it later." Jisoo replied as she stuck out her tongue, teasing the brunette. 

 

Jennie was about to retort when she heard as series of gasps. She then saw Jisoo staring unblinkingly at the entrance of the classroom.

 

"An angel has descended.." The older girl quietly uttered.

 

Jennie was puzzled at that reaction so she turned her head in curiosity. Her eyes widened at the sight she was seeing. 

 

Lisa was in a cherry patterned white dress, her blonde hair gently falling on her shoulders and back. When she entered the class room, she looked around for a bit before finally seeing what she was looking for.

 

Lisa caught Jennie in her sight and she smiled widely. 

 

Everybody in that classroom then felt blessed with her smile. That angelic face of hers was so heavenly beautiful that people just couldn't take their eyes off her. 

 

Her entire presence radiated with a calmingly sweet aura that made everyone in that room want to be friends with her. 

 

Lisa slowly walked towards Jennie, each step was followed closely by almost all pair of eyes in that classroom. 

 

Jennie unconsciously stood up from her seat in response. When Lisa reached the older girl, she smiled sweetly and said,

 

"Hey~"

 

Hearing her deep yet sweet voice, regardless of gender, the entire room's hearts including Jennie's skipped a beat.

 

"Hi..." Jennie replied seemingly in a trance.

 

The sight of these two ladies with polar opposite auras in one picture made the entire classroom gulp in unison.

 

One was an angel, with a smile brighter than the sun, the embodiment of purity and innocence, while the other was an ice cold demonness, one glance that could trigger sensual urges, steal one's soul and chill it to the very core all at the same time. 

 

And with this scene the classroom just froze into silence.

 

Jisoo was silently watching all of it for a while before blinking her eyes and finally saying something.

 

"Nyeongan!" Jisoo cheerfully said with a big smile. She got up as well and approached Lisa.

 

Jennie finally snapped out of her stupor. When she felt gazes directed at her, she glared at all of them again, which quickly unfroze the room as they quickly got back to what they were doing. 

 

Some pretended to do something while occasionally stealing glances at the three of them.

 

But what made Jennie even more irritable were the sneaky gazes directed at Lisa. 

 

"I'm Jisoo!" The older girl introduced herself to Lisa.

 

It was rather surprising and some might find her popping out of nowhere a bit rude but surprisingly, Lisa was okay with all of that. She smiled in reply and said,

 

"I'm Lisa." 

 

Everyone in the room's ears perked at her introduction. So her name's Lisa, how cute. They all simultaneously thought. 

 

Jennie somehow felt all of these as she noticed some people smiling idiotically while practically stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter