The Shadow

Light and Dark (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KILL KILL KILL!!!" the crowd bellows as they enjoy the gruesome show presented before them. 

 

"Urgh" the thin man grunted, enduring the pain as tried his best forcing his blooded body to stand up. Before him knelt another blood covered man with slow short breaths and a pair of dead eyes that hinted complete despair. 

 

"RIP HIM APART!!" the crowed shouted again in excitement. 

 

Fueled by the screams of the people and the desire to survive his ordeal, the thin man stood up and slowly walked towards the kneeling man. 

 

As he approaches his prey, his grip on his sword tightened, preparing to end the man in front him. 

 

The thin man stood before the kneeling man and swung his sword across the latter's neck, cleanly decapitating him.

 

"YEEEAH!!" the crowd screamed in satisfaction at that gruesome sight. 

 

"YEEAAH!!" thin man momentarily regained his strength as he bellows along with the crowd, raising his arms in victory. 

 

After the rush of adrenaline, he finally felt all his wounds in his body and all the pain he'd been trying to endure as his eyes rolled up and body leaned backwards, finally crashing down as he passed out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In one of the VIP rooms in the second floor of the arena, a fat middle aged man seated in a very comfortable position surrounded by ladies flrtatiously serving him, 2 guards by the door and a thin middle-aged man behind him.

 

"Can that rat still fight another round?" Asked the fat man. As he enjoyed the ladies' company and bodies.

 

"Not immediately, Sir. It would take weeks before he can fight again." The middle-aged man respectfully answered.

 

"Oh, is he a well-known fighter?" 

 

"No, Sir" 

 

"Then dispose of him, we don't need more rats to feed and he's already rendered himself obsolete" the fat man coldly ordered.

 

"Yes, Sir". The middle-aged man exited the room and did as he was told. 

 

Inside the room, the fat man continued to enjoy the women around him as he began groping and pinching their bodies. Laughing lewdly and the women along his actions. The guards ignored the fat man's deeds seemingly already used to it and continued to guard him silently.

 

Unbeknownst to all of them, a dark slender figure had already sneaked herself inside the arena and positioned herself right above the room, eyes completely on the fat man whilst all her other senses minding her surroundings. 

 

The figure's face was completely hidden in with a black mask with a non-reflective shades, and her entire body was completely clothed in black, almost like a shadow. She took out what seemed to be an improvised self-made tiny gun from inside her sleeves and aimed it at the fat man's head. 

 

The Shadow pulled the trigger and an almost inaudible click was heard. She then kept her weapon and disappeared...

 

The fat man was continuously groping the women when he felt something like a needle that drilled into his brain. 

 

"Argh" he jolted and cupped his head, surprising everyone around them. 

 

"What the hell was that!" The fat man angrily exclaimed. 

 

"Is something wrong sir?" One of the guards asked. 

 

"Idiot! Would I be screaming if there isn't!" The fat man shouted at the guard. 

 

"Aaaargh" the fat man felt excruciating pain spread all over his head as he held it with both hands and screamed again.

 

"Sir!" One guard headed towards the fat man while the other radioed in their situation to their colleagues outside of the arena.

 

"Aaaa-" the fat man's scream was cut short when his life ended abruptly. 

 

"SIR!!" both the guards exclaimed.

 

They checked his pulse and breathing and confirmed that he was truly dead. The two of them stared at the fat man's body and faced each other dumbfounded.

 

When the ladies realized what happened, that the fat man was truly dead. They all screamed in terror as well.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shadow reporting in, the ugly chubs is safely delivered onto hell." 

 

In an alley a few blocks away from the area where the fat man died. A tall woman with beautiful blonde hair, dressed in a black leather jacket top, white shirt, black pants and shoes is walking along the bustling streets of the city as she said something unusual over the phone on her ears. 

 

A chuckle can be hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter