world's upside down

one-shots
"joohyunnie!" my head snapped to the sound of the door opening and a blur from a familiar person. seungwan's jet black hair was a mess with her stumbling over to my desk. I closed my textbook as i looked at her, surprised. i stood up and walked over to her. 

"when you said you were gonna go out with friends for fun i thought you were with taeyeon." i said as she tripped and fell in my arms. i groaned as i try to make her stand up again. it was probably a bad idea because the shorter girl took me by surprise as she shoved me up the wall. i gasped as she rested her hands on either side of my head. 

"why do you care if i was with whoever?" we stared at each other's eyes. her stare almost looks like glare as i gave her an emotionless one. 

"because you're my roommate. also, you have high ing tolerance. why did you get so damn drunk?" i pushed her off of me. she stumbled back almost falling and immediately regretted my decision to fight back. i held her arm trying to balance her. 

"you're so frustrating!" seungwan shouted and groaned right after. i frowned at her as i pushed my circle-rimmed specs up. she looked back up to me and she was on the verge of tears. i frowned further as i brought my hand up to her cheek then the side of her head, running my thumb on top of her brow as i try to remove her frown also. a tear went down her cheek and i wiped it while frowning more. i was about to pull her into a comforting hug when she shoved me again, my back hitting the wall. i groaned. "ugh! you always do that! you always stare at me with those brown eyes as if i am your whole world! universe! as if your eyes are saying that we should be something more! that made me fall in love with you! making me yours without you even knowing! but the way you always hang with god damn seulgi also frustrates me! you make me confused. i ing hate you!" she started shouting as she grabbed the collar of my hoodie and started shaking me with every word that came out of . 

"you love me?" i manage to say as my face soften at the realization of what she said. she didn't stop shaking me and i thought maybe what i said was just a mumbled thought to myself. i slowly grabbed her wrist and held it tight. she eventually stopped and i pulled her hands down from my collar. she was full on sobbing now. 

"maybe i was just dreaming. maybe everything i thought was just fantasies. maybe you never really did fall in love with me." she said, sounding defeated as she looked down on the floor and continued sobbing. the sight pained me physically and emotionally. i put my hand under her chin and lifted her head to make her look at me. her eyes were already bloodshot, nose runny and red. i cupped her face and wiped her tears away as i go a little closer to her. 

"stop crying ok?" i said as i remained my hands still cupping her cheeks. "who said those were fantasies anyway?" i said smiling as i tried to calm her down. if she looked so drunk before now, then she looked sober as hell. i pulled her face to mine. lips meeting as i kiss her softly. her lips were so soft that it was intoxicating. addicting, like a drug. i pulled away as i stare back at her. "let's go to bed ok? i'll take care of you, just, rest." she looked at me and smiled softly. 

"ok."