i wish you were mine

one-shots
"a lot happened, i know. but you have to know it wasn't your fault nor hers, ok?" i said as i tried reassuring seungwan with what happened earlier. i didn't know how we ended up here. outside, in the back of my black truck, lying down gazing up at the stars--all the while listening to your problems. even if there were hundreds of stars scattered in the sky right now, all i could focus on is your face. i want to wipe that frown off as you have been wearing it all day. i just don't know how to make you smile as much as seulgi did. she was the only one who can make you smile so genuinely and that broke my heart. you can never be that happy with me. 

"i don't know. i should've not said those things to her." seungwan says as she gazed up at the stars longer. while i, i was just looking at her. she looked so beautiful under the moonlight. even if she's this sad, she still looked wonderful. "although, i can't remember what i said wrong. i should've done something to fix it right away." oh. yeah, i forgot i'm just listening to her problems. 

i sighed and looked up at the sky. "it's not hers or your fault, ok? arguments are normal within two people. most importantly girlfriends." i said, feeling my heart shatter more as i came into a realization. i can never have her. 

so suddenly seungwan started screaming in excitement. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! look, a shooting star!" i saw immediately what she was pointing out. a white thing dashing through the sky. "come on make a wish!" she shouted as it dashed past where we were. 

i wish you were mine. 

"what did you wish for? actually, don't tell me." i sighed and looked at her. she was smiling at me and it made it harder for me to not fall more deeper in love with her. it made my heart break further. i just stared at her for awhile before looking back up to the sky. 

"let's just say i wished for something that is nearly impossible to happen."