002

Out Of Touch

English class went by quicker than the two imagined and as soon as the bell rang, Taekwoon and Hakyeon collected their stuff before leaving the classroom. Ren was constantly glaring at the two, but he glared the most at Taekwoon. Even though he shouldn't care about someone like him, he didn't understand it why people didn't go home when they looked sick as hell. So Ren wondered the same when he saw Taekwoon, but Taekwoon didn't care.

Next class was math, another class which was boring as hell. Both friends weren't good at this either, but they didn't care. As the two were making their way to the classroom, Ren passed them and swings his blonde locks over his shoulders, trying to get the attention of the two friends. But much to his disappointment, Taekwoon and Hakyeon didn't even look up as they were deep into their conversation.

''There he goes Taek, trying to get some attention from people he doesn't like at all. But he does that to everyone in our class, so it isn't surprising right?'' Hakyeon looked at his best friend, who only nodded. Taekwoon remained quiet as he wasn't feeling well from the inside, but it grew worse this time.

''Ugh, I think I go home after math. I start to become more ill than I felt before I went to school. I did feel good at that time, but I feel like a wreck at this point.'' Taekwoon said with a tiny voice and Hakyeon sighed out of relief, finally his best friend realised that he couldn't drag himself through the whole day.

''Thank God you finally realise you can't stay here like this, because you would've resisted if I told you that you should go home.'' Hakyeon told his best friend and Taekwoon looked at him as if Hakyeon was speaking Spanish.

When the two arrived at the classroom where they had math, the rest of their classmates was still waiting as the teacher hadn't open the door yet. Probably he was still enjoying his coffee and that he lost the time for his next class.

''My God Taekwoon, you look horrible.'' Donghae said as everyone looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon hated it when his classmates looked at him, because everyone grew worried. Even the biggest in school named Ren.

''Thanks for being so concerned Donghae, but I'll go home after this class. I feel even worse than I was before I left my house.'' Taekwoon calmly responded with a tiny voice and Donghae grew even more worried when he heard Taekwoon speak.

''Oh hell no, you go home right now!'' Heechul exclaimed and approached Taekwoon. At the same time, Hakyeon looked at Heechul and understood why Heechul was acting like this. Heechul was one of the dorks of the class, but could be a very caring and protective person when something was wrong. The three of them walked back to Taekwoon's locker and Taekwoon opened his locker to collect his stuff.

''Heechul, I'll take him home. Can you tell mr. Song that I'll enter math class a bit later?'' Hakyeon stepped in and Heechul nodded. He gave both Hakyeon and Taekwoon a hug and left to join his classmates.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Taekwoon collected his stuff, the two walked through the long hallway and passed lots of students who glared at the sick looking Taekwoon when he passed them. It wasn't a big thing when something looked like he was sick, but Taekwoon looked different to them. Yes, he was pale. But Taekwoon didn't look sick in his face, it was more that Taekwoon felt sick on the inside.

''Hakyeon hurry, I have to throw up.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's wrist before he pulled Taekwoon with him to the bathroom. Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's stuff and Taekwoon rushed to the toilet. Hakyeon stuck his fingers into his ears as he didn't want to hear his best friend throw up.

After a few minutes, Taekwoon left the toilet and collected his stuff from Hakyeon.

''Feeling better now?'' Hakyeon asked as concern was heard in his voice. He looked at Taekwoon as Taekwoon shook his head.

''No, but I don't feel any more urge to throw up. I guess it's better to go home now. My mum will be home, so she will take good care of me.'' Taekwoon responded and Hakyeon smiled as the two left the bathroom and continued their way to the entrance of the school.

People kept glaring at Taekwoon, but Taekwoon didn't feel the power to glare back. He only had in mind that he had to go home quickly, so that his mum could take care of him.

''I'll collect all the homework for you and I will bring it over as soon as school's over for today, you know how teachers at this school are like huh?'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon giggled. This school was an old one and wasn't at modern as the other schools looked like. The other schools had lots of stops for charging batteries of mobile phones and even had machines filled with candy, but this one looked like it was coming straight out of 1987. And on top of that, none of the teachers used an online system to put in the homework.

The two made their way outside and Hakyeon felt shivers run down his spine. It was very cold today, but he wasn't going to leave the square anyways.

''Are you still healthy enough to make it home safely?'' Hakyeon asked and looked at his best friend as the two stopped walking. Taekwoon nodded and looked back at Hakyeon. He didn't feel well, but he still felt healthy enough to make it home. He didn't live that far away from home at least.

Out of the blue, four weird creatures dressed in black came their way and two of them grabbed both of Taekwoon's arms. The two friends started to panic and Hakyeon tried to grab Taekwoon's hand, but the third creature smashed away Hakyeon's hand and growled.

Here he stood, helpless as two creatures dragged Taekwoon with them. The other two creatures grabbed Hakyeon's arms and Hakyeon started to scream in fear as his best friend was being carried away by the two creatures.

''Taekwoon, no! Don't leave me behind!'' Hakyeon screamed and tears were streaming down his face. His best friend was going to disappear and Hakyeon didn't know where he would go to and if he would ever come back.

Then, the other two pushed Hakyeon to the ground and ran away. As soon as the four creatures were out of sight with Taekwoon, Hakyeon started to cry the loudest he had ever cried before. 

Taekwoon was gone...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I'm slowly updating my stories again, but I mean very slow by that. Also, I wrote this chapter at school during class. I was bored, so here it is.