001

Out Of Touch

It was 8 AM and Taekwoon entered the school for yet another day. Taekwoon always had been a very hard working young man and was very disciplined. Discipline wasn't a unfamiliar face to Taekwoon's family, because his father was like that at school aswell and he still was a man that raised his kids with discipline. He wanted his children to study hard and to get a steady job. Taekwoon's mum wasn't like that, she was more laid back and thought that her kids could relax aswell whenever they could.

He wasn't that healthy today, but he insisted he wanted to go to school. His face was pale and his body felt cold. Taekwoon felt like he had a flu and his mother wanted to keep him home, but Taekwoon didn't want to stay at home. His classmates weren't that great, but he at least had his friend Hakyeon as his classmate.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon were best friends since they were basically neighbours and their parents came over at each other's place a lot. Hakyeon and Taekwoon were only 4 months apart and Hakyeon first saw Taekwoon when he was a year old. Taekwoon was a couple of months old and Hakyeon was already a big talker back then. And as soon as he saw little Taekwoon, he was constantly playing with the baby and Taekwoon loved it because he responded to Hakyeon all the time.

Now that both boys were the age of 16, puberty had hit them hard and both were very tall. Hakyeon was 5'9'' and Taekwoon was 6'0'', making both of them the tallest of the entire class. Their other classmate were about 5'4'', so they were jealous at Hakyeon and Taekwoon being that tall.

''Yah Taekwoon!'' Hakyeon yelled at him as soon as Hakyeon came closer to Taekwoon. Taekwoon smiled and gave his friend a hug.

''Well goodmorning Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon said as the two friends walked towards Taekwoon's locker. Once arrived, Taekwoon opened his locker and threw some stuff in his locker and took some things out.

''Are you sick Taekwoon? You look so pale.'' Hakyeon mentioned and placed a hand on Taekwoon's cheek, but pulled it away immediately. Taekwoon's skin was cold, so Hakyeon became worried and he also wondered why his friend went to school when he looked like this.

''I think I am, I don't know to be honest. I mean, I feel okay in general but I don't feel healthy at all. And no Hakyeon, I am not going home. I need to follow some classes.'' Taekwoon insisted and Hakyeon sighed. Taekwoon being stubborn was something Taekwoon inherited from his dad, because he could be strict aswell. That's where this discipline thing came from and Hakyeon knew that Taekwoon's dad was a strict man, but Taekwoon's dad also had a heart of gold and really cared about his family.

Taekwoon closed his locker and the two walked to the canteen. Hakyeon was still looking at his best friend and his worries grew by the second. What was wrong with his best friend? And why didn't he want to go home when he didn't feel well? Hakyeon wanted to send Taekwoon home, but Taekwoon would resist if he said so.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rang and the two friends got up, before they left the canteen shortly after. Their first class of today was English and Hakyeon hated this class a lot, because he wasn't that good in it. Taekwoon was a bit better in English and understood it at least, but he as much in English as Hakyeon did.

''English huh? I hate it so much Taek.'' Hakyeon groaned and his head rested on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon sighed and knew where his friend talked about. Their teacher was one of the worst ones the school could ever find, that was probably why the two were so bad in English.

Just as they were about to enter the classroom, Taekwoon felt a strong push on his side causing the two friends to make a loud smack on the floor. When Taekwoon looked up, the most popular boy of the school who went by the name Ren was laughing at the two.

'' off, you faggots! A school like this one doesn't need faggots like you two!'' Ren hissed and his groups of friends agreed by saying yes in sync. Taekwoon never understood Ren, because Ren was convinced that the two friends were dating each other. But both Hakyeon and Taekwoon swore to each other that they would never become more than friends, they never would end up in a relationship with each other.

''You better off Ren, we aren't dating. Maybe you are a and not us.'' Hakyeon defended the two and Taekwoon looked at him in surprise. Hakyeon had never stood up to Ren like this, so he was surprised.

Ren started to laugh and brushed a hand through his long blonde locks. Ren had femine features, but always knew not to get mistaken for a girl. Ren turned sideways and entered the classroom, his group of friends following him.

Hakyeon got up and reached out a hand to Taekwoon, which Taekwoon grabbed and Hakyeon pulled his friend up. Ren was picking on them since Junior Year and Taekwoon knew really fast why, Ren was jealous at the two for being so tall as Ren was much shorter than the two.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon entered the classroom and made their way to the last two seats in the back. Ren and his friends sat in the front of the classroom and glared at the two as they made their way to the seats, but the two ignored Ren. Hakyeon giggled when he saw Ren glaring at Taekwoon with wide eyes. Hakyeon assumed he also saw that Taekwoon wasn't looking like he was feeling fine, so Ren also was thinking that Taekwoon looked sick.

''Yah Taekwoon, even Ren is worried about your health. He is looking with wide eyes are you.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon giggled. He didn't like it that people worried about him, but he liked it that Ren seemed worried about him.

''Let him Hakyeon, we will get him back as soon as time is on our side.'' Taekwoon whispered back to his friend and the two sat in a normal position again. Everyone was already in the classroom, so it was just waiting until the English teacher was about to make his enterance and to start with his boring class.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Finally, I wrote the first chapter for Out Of Touch. I didn't know how I had to start it off, but here it is. I hope you guys like it.