008

Out Of Touch

As soon as Taekwoon pulled back, Hakyeon groaned a little bit. The bite was quite painful and it felt like Hakyeon was on fire, but it felt less painful when he made clear for himself that it had a good reason why it felt like this.

''Taekwoon-ah, I wanna be more than friends. The longer you were separated from me, the more I realised how much I like you more than just a friend.'' Hakyeon said and desperation was heard in his voice. Taekwoon couldn't identify many emotions anymore, but he still heard that Hakyeon was kinda begging him to keep him here now that his parents liked Hakyeon a lot besides Hakyeon being human.

Taekwoon's mind was blank and didn't know how to respond to Hakyeon's almost confession. Hakyeon could see that in Taekwoon's face and kissed Taekwoon. Taekwoon let go of Hakyeon's wrists and that was the moment that Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's neck. Hakyeon realised by now how much he liked Taekwoon and how fast his heart was beating to have his crush around him. Taekwoon on the other hand noticed it and smirked during the kiss, before he wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist and pulled Hakyeon away from the wall and pushed Hakyeon on his bed, Hakyeon being the bottom.

''Now, I'm going to make you love me Taekwoon. I don't want to be your best friend anymore, I wanna be more than that.'' Hakyeon said as he broke the kiss and Taekwoon looked at him. Hakyeon was in love with him? Why didn't Hakyeon say that sooner? Or didn't Hakyeon love him when he was still human?

''B-But what about the kids you teach? You can't leave them behind Hakyeon, because they will be so sad to see you go.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon bit his lip. Hakyeon loved his job very much, but he wasn't happy with just his job. He wanted to be with the one who he had spent a lot of his life with and he didn't want to let Taekwoon go again.

''Taekwoon, I love my job a lot. But I don't wanna be separated from you again. As I said earlier, I will never see you again if you will get the crown on your head.'' Hakyeon said and looked at the vampire on top of him. Hakyeon rather was risking it to live with Taekwoon and go to his work from here than if he stayed behind and never was going to see his best friend again.

''We'll see later what my parents think of this matter.'' Taekwoon said and sighed. But before he could get his mind straight again, Hakyeon kissed him again and Taekwoon felt Hakyeon's hands move to his hair. Hakyeon started to play with Taekwoon's hair and giggled when he did so. He loved the long locks of Taekwoon and he hoped that Taekwoon was going to keep this for a long time.

Hakyeon hoped that Taekwoon's parents were okay with the relationship that was about to develop between the two, because Hakyeon was scared to lose his best friend. That was his worst fear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the lovey dovey moment together, Taekwoon finished the tour and took Hakyeon with him to the livingroom. His entire family was waiting for them over there and the two took a seat.

''Well Hakyeon, what do you think of this wonderful place? You are the first human who has seen it by now.'' the queen said and Hakyeon raised a thumb towards the queen, making the queen smile as she looked back at Taekwoon.

''Oh, I don't know if Hakyeon knows about it. But us vampires can hear others talk from an incredible distance, so we heard the conversation between the two of you upstairs.'' the queen continued and Hakyeon's eyes widen. The entire Jung family heard the conversation between the two? Hakyeon sighed and looked down, before he looked up after Taekwoon took Hakyeon's hand in his.

''We already can see the chemistry between you two and it's cute to see our son with someone like you, Hakyeon. Though humans are supposed to be our feeding source, we already can see how much you two like each other. But if you would move in here for example, how much would it affect your social life?'' the queen explained and Hakyeon sighed, before he quickly bowed from his seat.

''I only go to work and I don't have that much connection with my neighbours, I have no idea why. But I'm not that popular outside the school. I think it's because people know that I'm the best friend of the one who disappeared and they started to forget about me aswell.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon's eyes widened. No one besides their classmates were there for him after he disappeared? Taekwoon was stunned and looked at the young man next to him.

Hakyeon sighed and looked at Taekwoon. Hakyeon wasn't surprised to see Taekwoon with a surprised look on his face, but he was glad that Taekwoon finally knew about how life went for him after Taekwoon vanished into thin air.

''Maybe you should take care of him here Taekwoon, because he has missed you too much I believe.'' the king said and Taekwoon nodded, before he pulled Hakyeon closer.

''So Hakyeon has permission to move in here?'' Taekwoon asked as soon as he looked up to his dad. Both of his parents nodded and even his brothers nodded.

''Taekwoon, we want both of you to be happy. Even if your boyfriend is human.'' Hongbin said and Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon, who had a smile on his face. He finally was reunited with his best friend, who soon was about to become his boyfriend.

Hakyeon pressed a kiss on Taekwoon's cold cheek and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist, at the same time that his head is resting on Taekwoon's shoulder.

Taekwoon was happy aswell, because he finally could provide Hakyeon a life which he would enjoy more compared to his old life. But Taekwoon wanted Hakyeon to keep his job, because Hakyeon worked as a teacher. Taekwoon couldn't provide Hakyeon anything in this world, but he could make sure that Hakyeon was going to work in style. Ofcourse, he would get a lot of attention and kids would ask him why Hakyeon would come to school like that. But Taekwoon was going to take it for granted.

Taekwoon's parents started to smile when they saw their son with his human friend like this. They also saw that Taekwoon looked a lot happier with his human best friend back into his life, so they wanted to keep Hakyeon here and they were going to make Hakyeon feel like home.

And Hakyeon was on cloud nine, because he wasn't going to let his friend go ever again.