009

Out Of Touch

Hakyeon had returned to the human world to collect some stuff of him that he needed at first, he was going to pick up the rest later on. But Hakyeon didn't go alone, because Taekwoon's parents sent some guards with him and they went by carriage.

Taekwoon ,in the mean time, had demanded to the maids that they had to create some space for Hakyeon and he was going to sacrifice his own bedroom for it. Until Hakyeon didn't have a room for himself, he had to share with Taekwoon. Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon didn't mind that he had to share, but he would be happy to have at least a bed for himself.

''So Taekwoon... how long has it been since you have seen Hakyeon? It seems that he missed you a lot, didn't he?'' the king asked as he placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon turned and looked his father in the eyes.

''Dad, you don't know how much he missed me. Those spies that you sent to take me away from him, took me when I was 16 years in human age. Now,  he is the same age as my physical age is. Hakyeon is only a few months older than I am. He has missed me more than you realise. I know that us vampires don't care much about that, but I can tell by Hakyeon's expressions how happy he is to be reunited with me.'' Taekwoon explained and the king chuckled when he looked his son in the eyes. He only wanted Taekwoon back, because Taekwoon was a part of the family. But he now realises what it caused to split the two friends.

Taekwoon didn't feel any emotions at all, but he knew that he missed Hakyeon as much as Hakyeon missed him. Hakyeon never left his mind and he thought of Hakyeon whenever he could, but Taekwoon was aware that the two would never see each other again. Though he never would've thought that he would succeed in meeting Hakyeon one day. And on top of that, Hakyeon was going to move in with him. But they weren't dating, that was the only difference.

''I saw that indeed when you two sat on the couch. You two clearly missed each other a lot. Now, us vampires don't feel any human emotions and we also don't feel any desire for someone. Only for blood. But when I saw the look on both of your faces, it made me realise what I've done to the two of you.'' the king said and Taekwoon nodded. He was glad that his dad realised what both he and his spies did to the two friends. The two never left each other's mind and that was the reason why Hakyeon's desire for Taekwoon grew by the years.

For now, Taekwoon only had to arrange that the cooks were going to prepare some human meals for Hakyeon. But since their taste buds only could taste blood, they had to ask Hakyeon what he liked to eat and they could prepare him just that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It didn't take long for Hakyeon, because he returned after a couple of hours. Hakyeon brought some stuff with him that he was going to need for a while and lots of stuff was quite important to Hakyeon. He also brought a lot of stuff with him that he was going to need at school.

''You're quick.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''I know, but I only brought stuff with me that I would need for now. I'll pick up the rest, as I said before I left.'' Hakyeon said and walked over to Taekwoon, before he wrapped his arms around his friend's waist. Hakyeon was glad that he was reunited with his friend and that he wasn't going to be separated from him ever again. Because Hakyeon's worst fear was that he was going to lose his friend for good once Taekwoon was going to rule over this kingdom.

''Do you know already when you're going to take over the crown from your dad?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon sighed when he looked up for a few seconds, before he looked down at Hakyeon.

''Yes, that will be next month.'' Taekwoon answered and Hakyeon's eyes widened. What? Next month? So he was reunited with his friend on the right time?

''W-What? Next month?'' Hakyeon asked in fear and his eyes slowly filled with tears. Taekwoon pressed a kiss on Hakyeon's head and a faint smile was shown on his face.

''Yes Hakyeon, next month will be the time that my dad will pass the crown on to me.'' Taekwoon said and both let go of each other. The maids helped the guards to get the stuff upstairs and the maids did everything they could to decorate Hakyeon's part of the room.

''Where am I going to stay actually?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon took Hakyeon's warm hand in his, before Taekwoon took his best friend with him to his room and Hakyeon's eyes widened when he saw that Taekwoon sacrificed a part of his bedroom to give Hakyeon some space.

''As long as you don't have a room yourself, you're going to spend that time in my room. Because you are the only one who knows me.'' Taekwoon explained and Hakyeon smiled when he entered the room. The maids didn't look up when Hakyeon entered the room, but Hakyeon didn't mind that they didn't look up. Because they had to do their job.

Hakyeon scooted closer to his friend and he wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon smiled and looked at Hakyeon, who started to smile on his turn.

''Thanks for sacrificing your room for me. I really appreciate it that you want to welcome me like this.'' Hakyeon said and his head was resting against Taekwoon's chest. Hakyeon was surprised that he didn't hear Taekwoon's heart beating, but Hakyeon could tell by Taekwoon's cold skin that Taekwoon's heart didn't beat at all.

''How can vampires be this fascinating? Their heart doesn't beat, yet they are still alive.'' Hakyeon whispered to himself, but it was loud enough for Taekwoon to hear.

''We are fascinating Hakyeon. Yeah sorry, but I can hear what you're saying. Even if you whisper quite softly.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon was mentally slapping himself. Right, vampires can hear conversations from such a big distance and they can hear the softest whisper.

Hakyeon chuckled and tightened the grip on his best friend's waist. Now that Taekwoon was a vampire, he became such an interesting creature. Even more fascinating than he already was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry that I don't update a lot, but I have a week with just tests and I have to study a lot. Mianhae!