007

Out Of Touch

Taekwoon and Hakyeon went outside and Hakyeon locked the door behind him. Hakyeon was nervous to meet Taekwoon's biological family, but he would be happy if he got their permission to be around Taekwoon. Maybe Taekwoon talked about him a lot towards his parents, so this would be the first time that his family would see the human friend of Taekwoon when Taekwoon lived his life as a human.

The two walked to the carriage and Taekwoon explained to the guards that his best friend was going with them to be introduced to his family. Taekwoon also explained that Hakyeon wasn't happy with his life in the human world and that Hakyeon wanted to be with Taekwoon as soon as Taekwoon got the crown on his head. The guards weren't too pleased with taking a human with them, but they were at least happy that Taekwoon didn't decide out of the blue to take Hakyeon with him.

So as soon as everyone was in the carriage, the carriage drove away and back to the vampire kingdom. Hakyeon had wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's arm and Taekwoon felt that Hakyeon was shaking as soon at they left the human world behind. Hakyeon's house was at the border of the human world with the vampire kingdom, so they escaped that world pretty quick.

''I'm scared Taekwoon, what if your family doesn't like me? Will they kill me?'' Hakyeon asked in fear and Taekwoon looked at his best friend, before he through Hakyeon's hair.

''If they don't like you, they won't kill you. Because they aren't allowed to kill anyone who is close to me.'' Taekwoon explained and Hakyeon felt a little bit at ease. He was glad that Taekwoon told him that his family won't kill anyone who is close to Taekwoon, but Hakyeon was human and he was scared to death that he was going to be killed.

Hakyeon looked at his best friend from head to toe and had to admit that Taekwoon looked better now than he was back then when he was human. Not that he didn't look handsome then, but Taekwoon looked more handsome now that he was a prince. Taekwoon wore a black outfit and Hakyeon had to admit that Taekwoon looked gorgeous now.

''Where are you looking at huh?'' Taekwoon asked and Hakyeon gulped, because Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon couldn't keep his eyes off him because of how he looked.

''Nothing special, I'm just looking at how gorgeous you look now. Being a vampire prince fits you completely.'' Hakyeon admitted and felt his cheeks turn red. Taekwoon giggled and placed his hand on top of Hakyeon's warm hands. Taekwoon missed the human warmth he used to have himself and feeling Hakyeon's warm hands increased his desire to a human life, something that he would never get again.

''Ahw, thanks.'' Taekwoon said and giggled when he looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon looked up aswell and a faint smile appeared on his face. 

''I hope for you that your family is going to accept me as a close friend of yours.'' Hakyeon said and panic was heard in his voice. Taekwoon giggled and rubbed over Hakyeon's hands. His family wouldn't hurt him, Taekwoon was going to assure that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shortly after the carriage stopped at the palace, Hakyeon's eyes widen when he saw how huge this palace was.

''T-This is where you live? Goodness.'' Hakyeon said and tried to do his best not to exclaim some inappropiate words. Taekwoon smiled when he looked at Hakyeon and Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon, because he didn't want to make a bad first impression to Taekwoon's family.

''Yeah, I live here since the moment I got kidnapped by those creatures. Those creatures turned out to be spies that my dad had sent to bring me home, that home is here.'' Taekwoon explained and took Hakyeon with him as soon as the guards were ready to bring the two in.

Once inside, Hakyeon looked around him and his eyes widen when he saw how luxurious Taekwoon was living. Hakyeon wished he could live like this, but he was surprised that his best friend was living in this luxurious property.

''Well, what do you think?'' Taekwoon asked and Hakyeon looked at his best friend, making Taekwoon chuckle.

''Never in a million years could I have imagined that my best friend is living a luxurious life. It's gorgeous.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon smiled at his best friend, before he heard footsteps coming their way. When Taekwoon looked up, he saw his family across from him in the hallway.

''Well Taekwoon, who have you brought in here? I smell that he is human.'' the king said and Taekwoon sighed, before his arm went across Hakyeon's chest to protect his best friend.

''This is Hakyeon and he was my best friend back when I was living a human life. I decided to visit him to see how he was doing and he kept insisting to come with me, but I told him that he had to meet you first.'' Taekwoon explained to his parents and his mum approached Hakyeon carefully. Hakyeon hid himself behind Taekwoon and Taekwoon stepped aside when his mum stood in front of the two.

''He was your best friend, Taekwoon? Why didn't you pay him a visit earlier?'' the queen asked and Taekwoon looked at his mum.

''Dad didn't allow me to visit him and I had to focus on my life here.'' Taekwoon replied and his mum placed a hand on Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon immediately looked down and the queen understood why Hakyeon was acting shy in front of her, because this was the first time that he met Taekwoon's biological family.

''Take him to the livingroom, I think it's a more comfortable room to have a chat with your human friend.'' the queen continued and Taekwoon nodded, before he took Hakyeon's hand in his and dragged Hakyeon to the livingroom. Hakyeon sat down and Taekwoon sat down next to him. Hakyeon still felt uncomfortable, but he was glad that his best friend was next to him.

Taekwoon's parents and younger brothers sat down at the couch and chairs in the room and Taekwoon's younger brothers kept glaring at Hakyeon. They wanted to know more about this friend of their brother and they hoped that they could rip him apart if he didn't listen to their parents.

''So Hakyeon right? Is it right that you were friends with our son when he was living as a human being?'' the king asked and Hakyeon carefully nodded.

''Yes Your Majesty, I was friends with your son when he was human. We were quite close and we did a lot of things together. But right after Taekwoon was taken away from our world, I struggled to make myself happy.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon didn't let go of his hand. Instead, Taekwoon rubbed over Hakyeon's hand to comfort his best friend.

The further Hakyeon got into the conversation, the more comfortable he became. Taekwoon was the main reason why he felt more comfortable in here when the minutes passed by. Hakyeon put aside his fear for the fangs of the other vampires, but Taekwoon was going to protect him.

''I like this human. Taekwoon, take him with you and show him around.'' the queen said and Taekwoon got up, shortly after Hakyeon got up. Taekwoon nodded and took Hakyeon with him upstairs. Taekwoon made his way to his bedroom and opened the door.

''Take a look at my bedroom Hakyeon, it's bigger than yours.'' Taekwoon said and let Hakyeon enter. Hakyeon's eyes widen and he looked around the room. It indeed was bigger compared to his room, but Taekwoon's room was also more gorgeous compared to his.

In the mean time, Taekwoon changed into a dark blue suit with a white shirt underneath. Taekwoon had his hair up into a ponytail, so Taekwoon removed the rubber band out of his hair and his black locks swirled down his face. Hakyeon saw him change into this suit and a smile appeared on his face.

Taekwoon walked over to Hakyeon with a smile on his face and pushed him against the wall within seconds, wrists pinned against the wall. Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon and Taekwoon's eyes turned red. Hakyeon's surprised expression was replaced by a smirk on his face.

''Come and bite me, my prince. I want to be more than just friends.'' Hakyeon smirked and it didn't take long before Taekwoon sank his fangs into Hakyeon's neck. If Hakyeon wanted to be his, than he was going to make it happen.