006

Out Of Touch

Taekwoon explained everything to his friend and told him everything what happened in the time that Taekwoon grew up in the kingdom. Hakyeon couldn't believe that his best friend has been a vampire all this time and that the slow changes were the cause of why Taekwoon looked so sick.

''And you're an heir to the throne now? Gosh, can't believe that you have a higher title than I have.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded. It was still a bit strange to see Taekwoon as a vampire, Hakyeon kinda missed the darker toned skin of his best friend. 

''I am indeed. And within a very short amount of time, I am going to rule over a huge kingdom of vampires. But to escape the craziness, I wanted to visit you. I wanted to see how you were doing, I wanted to see what kind of life you are living and how happy you are.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon sighed, before taking a sip of his drink.

''Well, I am working as an English teacher at an elementary school and the kids love me a lot. But I had a rough start after you disappeared, because I thought my best friend was gone for good. Am I happy? Hmm, I don't know actually. I mean, I love my job. But I don't think that I'm happy without my best friend in my life.'' Hakyeon honestly admits and looks at his lap. Taekwoon places his hand on Hakyeon's lap and Hakyeon flinches a bit, because he wasn't expecting a hand of a vampire to be this cold.

Taekwoon was surprised to hear that his best friend wasn't happy, despite him loving his job. Taekwoon knew that it was against the law to take his best friend with him, because he could be accused of kidnapping. Something that made Taekwoon left in confusion, as the spies weren't accused of kidnapping.

Hakyeon sat closer to Taekwoon and his head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon had to keep himself in control, because his desire for blood increased by the second.

''I don't want to lose you again Taekwoon. Because as soon as you're going to be the king, I will never see you again. I repeat, NEVER.'' Hakyeon raised his voice at the last word and sighed deep. He was more than excited to have his friend here, but Hakyeon was scared that he wasn't going to see Taekwoon as soon as Taekwoon got the crown on his head.

Taekwoon put down his glass on the table and started to play with Hakyeon's hair. Taekwoon felt Hakyeon's heart beat slow down as soon as he started to play with Hakyeon's hair and Hakyeon was quiet. Well, quiet? He moaned in pleasure when Taekwoon played with his hair.

''I don't want to lose you too, Hakyeon. But I can't stay here nor taking you with me. It's against the law and I don't want to be accused of kidnapping you.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon looked up at the red eyes of his best friend. It was forbidden? Why was that?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon shot up and looked at his best friend.

''No Taekwoon, I'm going with you. Whether it's against the law or not, I'm not going to leave you behind again. Because I will never see you again if I let you go now. Once you are the king, you will never have time to visit me again.'' Hakyeon protested and Taekwoon sighed. As much as he wanted it, the law wasn't going to allow it.

Hakyeon climbed on Taekwoon's lap and kept looking at his best friend's red eyes. Taekwoon bared his fangs a bit and Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's top as he heard Taekwoon breathing heavy.

''You are going to take me with you, my prince. I am not going to lose you again, I don't care what the law allows or not.'' Hakyeon said softly and Taekwoon felt himself in a difficult situation. But he was also losing the control over himself, because he his desire for Hakyeon's blood increased. It was like Hakyeon was the one his body was waiting for to get.

That's when Taekwoon sank his fangs in Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon screamed in pain and tried to push Taekwoon away, but Taekwoon was much stronger than him. That was something that Hakyeon didn't see coming, he didn't see it coming that a vampire could be this strong.

Taekwoon wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist and pulled him closer at the same time that Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon. It was impossible for Hakyeon to push Taekwoon away, this was a fight he wasn't going to win.

Taekwoon pulled away and cleaned the wholes he left in Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon's blood was delicious and by far the best blood he drank.

''Sorry Hakyeon, but it felt like you tried to flirt with me and my desire for your blood increased. So I had to drink from you.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's shirt again. He wasn't going to let Taekwoon go yet again, so he was going to beg again to be taken to the kingdom.

''I wasn't expecting it to happen so quick, but it's fine. I'm glad that my blood fed you. But yet again Taekwoon, I'm not happy here. I love my job, but I am not happy if I don't have a friend like you in my life. You were the only one who were actually there for me and you were loved by my family. I don't want to be left behind alone Taekwoon, I don't feel happy if you leave me here.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon.

Taekwoon didn't see this coming on his turn. Was Hakyeon seeing him more than just a friend? Or was Hakyeon desperately trying to make Taekwoon say that Hakyeon could come with him.

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon's shirt and wrapped his arms around the cold neck of Taekwoon. Taekwoon placed his hands on Hakyeon's sides and let Hakyeon do whatever he wanted to do.

Hakyeon broke the kiss real quick and smiled when he looked at Taekwoon as he smiled. Taekwoon on the other hand tried to let go of the law, but he was scared for the consequences.

''I'm scared to take you with me Hakyeon, but I wanna introduce you to my family first. Because if they welcome you into the family, I have the permission to have you with me.'' Taekwoon in the end said and Hakyeon nodded. He was glad that he was able to see where Taekwoon was living, but he wondered for how long he was going to stay there.

Hakyeon gave Taekwoon another kiss and Taekwoon giggled. That kiss made sure that Hakyeon felt more for Taekwoon than just having him as a friend.