Chapter 12

The Pack

Yoongi froze when he saw all the lights at his house on, there were people lying on the front lawn passed out with a red cup in their hands. Raven and Jimin shared a puzzling look before walking over to the passed-out people and picked up the cup.

"Alcohol" Jimin said turning to face Yoongi.

"Yoongi, man, your girlfriend Clara throws the best parties" an unfamiliar voice said as they watched a drunk male stumble out the house and towards Yoongi.

"What!" Yoongi shouted before running over to the house, throwing the door open with Raven and Jimin following behind him. The lounge was littered with people dancing with red cups filled with alcohol in their hands. In the back garden a group of guys were playing beer pong.

"You find Clara, Jimin and I will get the change of clothes and book" Raven said before pulling Jimin towards the stairs. Yoongi stormed around his house looking for his girlfriend who had apparently thrown a party without his permission.

"Clara!" Yoongi shouted when his eyes landed on his girlfriend who was in the kitchen.

"Yoongi" Clara's eyes widened in surprise as her boyfriend stormed over to her with a face of thunder.

"What the hell have you done, I never gave you any permission to throw a party at my house, I want a ing explanation to why you think this was acceptable to do without even ing consulting me" Yoongi shouted fury was present in his voice.

"You think I did this, why the hell would I, if you haven't noticed I been trying to clear up this mess" Clara said before throwing some used cups into a rubbish bag to emphasis her point.

"If it wasn't you then who the hell did this?" Yoongi asked.

"Raven, she is jealous of our relationship and wants to sabotage us, she said the party was in my name so more people would come meaning that more people would say I was the one to throw this party, Yoongi I am innocent I have been trying to stop this when I got here to see you and Raven obviously knew that your house would be empty" Clara said, fake tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Okay, Okay, I believe you but I still do not see why Raven would do this, I will talk to her find out the truth just help me get people out of here" Yoongi said pulling his girlfriend into a hug.


"Which one is Yoongi's room?" Jimin asked as they reached the top of the stairs.

"This one" Raven said pushing the door covered with kumamon stickers all over it, Raven opened the door before quickly slamming it shut again. 

"Omgs, was that" Jimin said his eyes were wide.

"Yes, someone is using it" Raven muttered a little disgusted.

"Count to three you run in and grab the stuff" Jimin suggested.

"Wha... Why me?" Raven complained.

"You are faster than me" Jimin answered.

"Fine" Raven muttered glaring slightly at Jimin before turning back to face the door.

"Okay, 1... 2... 3... Go" Jimin counted, the second he said three Raven threw the door open and darted inside, she grabbed a t-shirt and jeans from Yoongi's wardrobe before grabbing the book from his bedside table and ran back out the room. Jimin slammed the door closed the second Raven was out.

"Officially the worst thing I have ever done and witnessed" Raven said giving the clothes to Jimin.

"Same, I have seen some scarring things" Jimin answered before they headed back down the stairs to Yoongi.


Yoongi stormed over to the music stereo which was blasting awful music and turned it off. Those who were dancing around the room stopped and started complaining.

"C'mon man turn the music back on" one complained.

"Get the out my house or I swear I will kill you all and no one will ever find your bodies" Yoongi threatened grabbing the nearest weaponised household object to emphasis his point.

"Whatever this party was lame anyway" another voice said before the partiers started leaving.

"We have got the book and clothes" Raven said walking over to Yoongi with Jimin at her side.

"Okay, we better head back to the others" Yoongi answered and he walked out the door before making sure everyone has already left before locking up.

"Also, your bed, it's going to need some new bedsheets" Jimin said.

"What" Yoongi's eyes widened in horror.