Chapter 2

The Pack

"Yoongi, now you've got your werewolf powers under control you can move onto the next stage" Jungkook said as he was walking to Yoongi's car with Jimin and Raven.

"What next stage?" Yoongi deadpanned

"Well if there's a Lunar Moon then we become powerless so you need to know how to fight if you get into trouble with some unwanted people" Jungkook explained

"Right...." Yoongi answered opening the car door.

"We have a gym in our basement, you should come today and we can begin the first lesson" Jimin said excitedly.

"I'm good thanks"

"Pleaseeeeeeee"

"It is important Yoongi, I think in this town we'll run into the wrong sorts of people so you need to know at the least how to defend yourself" Kookie finished, he knew it would be hard convincing Yoongi to come as he wasn't exactly the 'fitness' type but he still held out some hope.

Yoongi glanced to Jungkook, thinking about what he had said. Was he actually considering this, what was wrong with him. "I dunno...."

"What if we make a bet?" Jimin said

"What kind of bet...?"

"Well.... uh...." Jimin murmured struggling to think of something

"I bet I could kick your " Raven spoke directly to Yoongi

Jungkook's face broke into a smile and he snickered.

"Okay fine. If I win then I never have to do anymore lessons after this one today" Yoongi clarified, he brushed his hand through his hair, am I really agreeing to this he questioned.

"And if Raven wins...?" Jimin asked

"Then Yoongi has to come to as many lessons as we want him to" Jungkook spoke "And buy all of us pizza"

"Hey! I buy you guys pizza anyway!" Yoongi interjected

"Deal?" Raven asked.

"Uh, fine... deal" Yoongi replied before walking toward his first lesson.

~Later that day~

"Wow... your basement is massive" Raven commented as they entered the large training space. It had a big circular mat in the middle, with various other equipment around the outside of the room. It screamed exercise. Yoongi felt sick.

"Right" Jungkook announced, "We can start by teaching you a few basic moves"

"Like what?" Yoongi asked, afraid of the answer.

"Just like how to punch correctly, stand, kick, the real basics that just make fighting easier" Jimin listed.

After teaching Yoongi these moves, Jungkook decided it was time for the bet to take place.

Jimin came up to Yoongi as they were getting ready, "Good luck, and try not to be intimidated"

"Okay" Jungkook said, Yoongi and Raven stood across from each other, "Begin"

Yoongi looked at Raven, he gulped wondering whether he should be the first to make a move forward but immediately retracted that idea when Raven came towards him swinging her fist towards his face he panicked and moved his head down rather than to the left. He was also profusely sweating at the idea that he needed to hold back his wolf powers. 

Yoongi swung a couple of punches which followed with Raven kicking her leg into the air and Yoongi watched as her long hair moved softly. Focus. For god's sake Yoongi, you're in a ing fight. 

In a flash Yoongi tumbled backwards, his eyes adjusting to find he was sitting and he realised he had spent too long thinking. He could see Jimin and Jungkook snickering in the back. Right. C'mon Yoongi, you're not losing a fight. All I have to do is get her on the ground right..... k.o..... an idea was forming in Yoongi's head.

He suddenly charged, releasing a shaky battle cry and ran into Raven, causing them both to fall to the floor. Yes. He bent over her holding her wrists to the ground, he looked up to Jimin and Jungkook to see their reactions when he felt a pair of legs wrap round his waist. 

Ouch. 

Suddenly his head was hurting from hitting the mat and Raven was above him holding his wrists down and digging her nail into his vein. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, let go" he spat out.

"Do you surrender?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes, yes, whatever, fine, I lost" he spoke quickly and was relieved when she let go. 

"Well, looks like you'll be here a lot more" Jungkook said as Yoongi stood up, taking Raven's hand to help him.

"Unless you think you can beat us?" Jimin said looking between Yoongi and Jungkook.

"No thanks" Yoongi breathed out immediately.

"We'll go upstairs and order that pizza then" Jungkook said, and Jimin followed him.


"Did you hear about it?" Tae spoke to Lexi, turning his head in an effort to be discreet. 

"The missing people?" Lexi questioned, she'd seen it on the news last night. Approximately 9 people from this area have gone missing with no indication as to why. Lexi knew this meant the means must be supernatural as the police were having no luck.

"Yeah...." Tae nodded his head, "I think we should go to the woods" he whispered, his face was fixed as if it was a statement and not a suggestion. 

"Okay" Lexi agreed, she too felt an incline to the woods, her instincts were screaming at her that it was becoming harder to keep in control of herself.

"Can I come?" a voice spoke from the bush near them making both Tae and Lexi jolt, the person then stood up from the shrubbery.

"What were you doing in that bush Hobi?" Tae asked suspicious.

"What was I doing where?" Hobi said laughing, Lexi accompanied his laughing but she then turned serious.

"Are we going then?" She asked the group and they nodded.

"Wait" Hobi said, "It's Jin over there" he said pointing to where Jin was walking to one of the benches, "Why don't we get him to come too?"

"Yeah, considering male banshees are rare he could be have different urges then us, though it is weird not to see he attached to his boyfriend" Lexi said before striding over to the other banshee.

"You have been having them too, the pull" Lexi instantly said when they had approached Jin. 

"Yeah, I'm currently trying to resist the pull but so far failing" Jin answered. 

"We are planning on searching the woods for the reason to the supernatural pull, do you want to come?" Taehyung asked. 

"Well, I'd either sit here and then go find it anyway or I'd just come with you and find out what the result of this is so I really have no choice" Jin replied. 

"This was a yes or no question" Lexi muttered before she started walking towards the woods with Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung in tow. 

"The pull is this way" Taehyung said breaking out into a run.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that out for myself, you know banshee" Lexi muttered before running after the hellhound. The ran through the woods for around five minutes until Taehyung suddenly stopped in front of a pile of bodies, some of them had started rotting whilst others were still fresh. 

"Someone call the others" Lexi said bending down to inspect the dead bodies. 

"I'll call Joonie, Hobi call Yoongi, he was meant to be with the others for some sort of training thingy" Jin said as he pulled his phone from his pocket and called his boyfriend. 

"Hey, Joonie, we have discovered some bodies in the woods not far from where you were held captive, would you be able to get here as quickly as you can... okay love you" Jin told Namjoon before hanging up. 

It took about ten minutes until the others turned up. 

"What have you found?" Jungkook asked the banshee. 

"A pile of dead bodies" Lexi replied. 

"Really... wow... definitely wouldn't have figure that out" Jungkook said sarcastically. 

"Thought so, there seems to be different turning marks on the bodies, some werewolves, some vampires, some I don't recognise" Lexi answered. 

"Woooh, back up, back up vampires, they exist" Yoongi said. 

"Yeah, vampires are quiet common like werewolves, did you even read that book Namjoon gave you about supernatural creatures" Raven answered.

"Not yet" Yoongi muttered, his cheeks flushed from embarrassment. 

"Someone is trying to build a supernatural army" Namjoon suddenly said looking down at the pile of bodies.