Chapter 7

The Pack

Jungkook, Jimin and Raven met the group in the woods where they found the body. As soon as they arrived Namjoon has asked them where Yoongi was but none of them knew.

"He's been acting strange recently" Taehyung told Namjoon, "He'll be fine. Let's just work out what the heck is going on here"

Namjoon reluctantly gave up on calling Yoongi and Lexi showed Jungkook the marks on the body from what she was convinced was an injection. Jungkook looked at the mark when all of a sudden he tensed. He kept his head still but moved his eyes upwards to look into the trees. He looked back down at the body and stood from his crouched position.

"Guys, someone was staring at us just" Jungkook informed them what he had saw

"Let's go after them" Taehyung decided, "Which way?"

"West" Jungkook said and everybody ran after him but Lexi and Jin.

Lexi continued to stare at the body while Jin walked in the direction the others had headed, he decided he hadn't felt up to running and by the way Lexi was staring at the body he knew she wouldn't be as well.

Jin stopped walking, he didn't want to get lost in the woods. He started to think about how cute Namjoon would look running with everybody else as he'd probably be the slowest. His heart ached at the thought of Namjoon being so strong and determined to keep up with everyone else.

Jin was pulled from his thoughts and from his feet when his body hit the ground suddenly with a thud. When his vision adjust as he opened his eyes, he was met by the sight of a man who looked in his 20s or 30s. His clothes were torn in several places and his piercing eyes looked directly into Jin's making him shiver. Jin started to stand after he realised the man wasn't trying to attack him.

The man had sharp teeth and claws and his eyes were a bright blue but nothing like the blue of Jimin's eyes, his eyes looked unatural and foreign to his body. Jin quickly realised this was the man the others were chasing after. The man moved erractically while looking at Jin.

"You have to" he said, "YOU HAVE TO!"

"What?" Jin questioned

"Help me, please help me, you have to help me get away from him" the man continued while sparratically moving. It wasn't that his body was rejecting it, he was scared and confused.

Jin's eyes widened before him and he jumped from the sound of a gun. The contents hitting the man in front of him in the heart and the man fell to the ground, shaking from what was induced into his system and Jin thought that it might be wolfsbane. Jin didn't need to question if the man was dead because as soon as the man's body went limp Jin uncontrollably let out a massive scream that penetrated the air.

Jin only saw the outline of the figure that shot the man. His breathing calmed when he saw Namjoon running towards him but he was unable to move from the shock in his system. Namjoon engulfed him in a hug and he slowly relaxed, then seeing the rest of the pack running towards them.

Standing among the trees holding the weapon which took the life on an innocent supernatural. The figure was tall with black hair which covered his eyes, he had a pale complexion and black painted fingernails. He wore dark clothes to prevent drawing anyone's attention. He stared at the body of his first success before turning and disappearing into the trees.

"After him" Jungkook shouted running through the woods on the trail of the figure with Raven and Jimin behind him. The werewolf trio darted through the trees trying to keep up with the human who seemed to be one step ahead of them soon the scent started to fade. Jimin ran into a clearing with his boyfriend and Raven behind him but there was no sign of the figure they had just seen.

"He's gone" Jimin said turning to the others.

"What do we do now?" Raven questioned.

"Namjoon just texted, he wants us to find out where Yoongi is to fill him in on the recent events" Jimin said whilst looking down at the druid's message.

"Let's get this over and done with" Jungkook muttered before walking towards the exit of the woods and back to civilisation.


Yoongi was sat in his room texting someone on his phone when he heard someone jump through his window. He looked up to see three wolves, an alpha, a beta and an omega. Yoongi instantly recognised the wolves as Jungkook, Jimin and Raven.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yoongi asked when they shifted he was slightly mortified looking at his friends .

"Filling you in on the events what have recently occurred, the man creating a supernatural army has succeed but lost control of his own creation so had to kill it, we gave chase but lost him, he seems to be able to hide his scent from us making it harder to track him. Next time Yoongi, pick up your ing phone, we could have really used your help today, I don't care about whatever you are going through, sort yourself out because next time one of us could get hurt" Jungkook explained before shifting once more and jumping out the window followed by the others leaving a frozen and shocked Yoongi behind.


Standing in the centre of the woods, blood pouring from their shirt was an individual who was staring up at the full moon. They could see everything which was about to occur to the newly formed pack.

"5" the figure muttered.