just friends

Crush

siyeon woke up and saw that bora was still sleeping she opened her phone and saw that it was around 5AM she decided to text yoohyeon 

-hey 

she didnt get a reply so she knew yoohyeon was sleeping she got up and brushed her teeth and took a quick shower and got dressed and was about to go out when she noticed bora waking up 

bora said in a sleepy voice "hey where are you going?"

siyeon replied "to the convenience store ill stay there and maybe take a walk until its time for school"

bora yawned "i'd go with you but im going back to sleep"

siyeon laughed "sleep well"

she checked her phone before exiting and saw that yoohyeon texted back

yoohyeon asked -hey why are you always up so late ?

 s -oh im just used to waking up super early or even staying up late sometimes

y -you should get a good sleep and not only 2 hours

siyeon replied smiling -oh well i'm up now

yoohyeon asked -what are you gonna do until school?

s -i'm at bora's place rn but im leaving in a minute and i'll probably take a walk or hang at the usual convenience store until its time

y -mind if i accompany you? the convenience store is near my house.

s -yeah i noticed when we walked there after school

y -i'll be waiting there. maybe walk to school together after?

s -yes okay i'll be there in 5 minutes

 

siyeon smiled to herself then she put on her headphones and got out and started walking to the convenience store.

when she came near the place she noticed yoohyeon walking into the store and greeting minji

she remembered the other day when minji mentioned that they talked about her and that she was 'drunk' she didnt believe that minji was drunk but she went with it when she saw how red yoohyeon's face got

she got in the store and looked around and saw yoohyeon at the back of the store she turned and noticed minji smiling at her and said "hi minji is it?"

minji replied "yes correct i'm minji, how are you today?"

siyeon smiled back at the girl and said "i'm very good how are you after everything?"

minji got confused and asked "what do you mean?"

siyeon replied "you were drunk last time we talked i was asking if everything's fine"

minji smiled at the girl "oh right i was drunk i cant even remember, im fine now"

yoohyeon slowly made her way to the girls and saw that siyeon is here and smiled "oh you're here"

siyeon smiled "yes i just came in and me and minji were talking about how drunk she was that she forgot we even met"

yooheon said "right uhh yeah she was pretty drunk"

they stayed silent but then minji spoke "why are you both here early?"

yoohyeon answered "i got up and then saw a text from siyeon and we decided to meet here and walk to school together"

minji gave yoohyeon a teasing look "oh you're walking to school together, so you guys are a thing now?"

siyeon was drinking water but she choked and yoohyeon almost dropped her things

yoohyeon sounded offended when she said "we are just friends what are you talking about"

siyeon looked at yoohyeon with a sad expression but tried to hide it and looked at minji and said "yeah definitely just friends"

minji replied "okay i'm sorry"

siyeon gave minji a sad smile and said "it's okay"

yoohyeon looked at her phone and then looked at siyeon and asked "should we go early or wait?"

siyeon replied "whatever you want i'm fine with whatever"

yoohyeon said "yoobin might join us if we wait then"

siyeon pretended to check her phone and said "oh we should go now i forgot that i had something to do early"

yoohyeon nodded her head and said bye to minji.

 

it's not like siyeon hates yoobin but she tends to get jealous of her sometimes, how close she is with yoohyeon and how sometimes when yoohyeon is too tired she rests her head on yoobin's shoulder and how sometimes she takes naps on her friend's lap and that kind of stuff.

siyeon gets jealous of yoobin more than she can admit. she told bora one time how she gets jealous of yoobin sometimes and bora thought it was cute 

but siyeon hated how much power yoohyeon had over her without even trying 

 

yoohyeon noticed siyeon's change of mood and asked her "are you okay?"

siyeon's thoughts got interrupted when she heard yoohyeon asking her and answered "yeah i'm okay, why are you asking?"

yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows and said "i dont know i just noticed you kinda went quite"

siyeon smiled "oh no i was just thinking"

yoohyeon asked "about what?"

siyeon answered "just school stuff"

yoohyeon replied "you think about school a lot"

siyeon laughed and yoohyeon's heart fluttered 

yoohyeon said "really everytime i ask you, you're thinking about school"

siyeon replied "this is not true i do not think about school all the time"

yoohyeon said "then you must be lying to me"

siyeon's eyes widened "what? what do you mean"

yoohyeon replied not making eye contact "i mean you must be lying to me cause whenever i ask what you're thinking about you say school which you just said is not true so you must be thinking about something else"

siyeon was shcoked she didnt know what to say she just stayed silent then yoohyeon spoke again "i know i dont have to know everything and you dont have to tell me everything after all we only just started talking i stepped out of line saying that you're lying i'm sorry"

siyeon replied "look even tho we just started talking i feel like we're becoming good friends and it's okay you didnt step out of line i was actually lying, but when we get to know each other more i'll tell you deal?"

yoohyeon replied "okay deal"

they arrived at school and decided not to go in and go take a walk around the school until yoobin and bora arrive.