Emotions

Crush

(hi guys thank you for the support i'm going to try and make this a longer chapter so sit back and i hope you enjoy)

 

 

 

 

 

 

while yoohyeon and siyeon walked around the school yoohyeon remembered something so she asked siyeon "didnt you say that you had to do something early and we went early but now you're not even doing the thing you wanted to do"

siyeon said "oh i made something up so we could go early"

yoohyeon gave siyeon a confused look "why?"

siyeon replied "you said if we wait yoobin would join us, i wanted to walk with you alone"

yoohyeon said "we could walk together after school too"

siyeon asked "would yoobin join us?"

yoohyeon replied "do you not like yoobin? she is a really nice person i dont understand"

siyeon smiled "no i like yoobin she is nice, but i want some time alone with you"

yoohyeon's cheeks became red and siyeon noticed that 

siyeon sighed and said "i dont get it"

yoohyeon replied "get what?"

siyeon looked at yoohyeon and paused before answering "never mind"

yoohyeon insisted "no tell me"

siyeon replied "i will tell you later, lets go yoobin and bora should be waiting for us infront of the school"

yoohyeon gave siyeon a small pout and said "tell me"

siyeon's heart fluttered and melted at that little pout yoohyeon did, then she said "no thats not fair"

yoohyeon asked "what's not fair, you're not fair"

siyeon said "you are not fair and i'll tell you later lets go we're gonna be late" she held yoohyeon's hand and lead her to the school, yoohyeon's heart skipped a beat when siyeon held her hand and her face burned red.

they arrived infront of the school's doors and siyeon didnt realize that she was still holding yoohyeon's hand until bora gave her a questioning look

and yoobin also gave them a confued look.

 then siyeon let go of yoohyeon's hand and said "oh sorry"

yoohyeon shook her head "it's fine"

they went inside of the school but bora pulled siyeon by the arm before they got in and waited for yoohyeon and yoobin to go inside 

bora then asked "what was that? i sleep for a couple more hours and you're already holding hands with yoohyeon?"

siyeon laughed "i literally didnt plan this i just did it"

bora screamed "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU JUST DID IT? YOU ASKED HER OUT?"

siyeon's eyes widened "NO i meant i held her hand why would i ask her out, she already said we were just friends multiple times so im not gonna risk it"

bora rolled her eyes "we will talk about this after school"

class has started so when they got in yoohyeon looked at siyeon and then looked at bora and saw they were holding hands again

yoohyeon turned to yoobin and whispered "why would she hold my hand if she was going to hold bora's hand too? she should hold hands with everyone in school if that's the case"

yoobin replied "first of all lower your voice they can still hear you second of all her and bora are like that all the time so stop getting jealous if you're not gonna tell her how you feel plus IF she is really going out with bora like you said you shouldnt be even mad cause you didnt do anything about it, tell her how you feel or deal with it"

yoohyeon sighed "fine then i'll tell her"

yoobin's eyes widened "what? seriously? just like that?"

yoohyeon replied "yes you're right i shouldn't be jealous if i didn't tell her how i feel and holding her hand this morning actually made me wanna tell her cause i wanted to be able to hold her hand often"

yoobin smiled "that is so cute and i cant wait to tell you i told you so"

yoohyeon laughed then the teacher scremed at yoohyeon and yoobin "why dont you share what you're talking about with the whole class so we can also laugh"

yoobin replied "sorry, please continue"

the teacher gave them a warning look and continued with the lesson

yoohyeon noticed siyeon looking their way so she turned to see and they locked eyes then siyeon smiled at her, yoohyeon smiled back and blushed yoobin noticed so she turned and saw siyeon then she looked back to yoohyeon and whispered to her "you guys look like a couple in one of those romantic movies"

yoohyeon lightly laughed "stop the teacher is gonna be mad at me for laughing again"

siyeon smiled at herself when she saw yoohyeon laughing , bora wrote in a note and passed it to siyeon "stop staring idiot"

siyeon whispered to bora "i cant she's too beautiful today"

bora pretended to gag "ugh that's so cringy just stop"

the lesson got interrupted and some girl came in and the teacher said "oh hello welcome, guys this is the new exchange student her name's handong please welcome her" then she motioned for handong to go sit in the empty seat next to yoohyeon

she sat down then said hi to yoohyeon and yoobin. the class continued and yoohyeon made sure to remember to introduce herself and yoobin to the new girl.

yoohyeon whispered to yoobin "we gotta introduce ourselves to her"

yoobin nodded "yeah after class, let's eat together too"

the class ended and everyone got out of the class for lunch except bora siyeon yoohyeon and yoobin

bora spoke "why dont we eat lunch together like last time?"

yoobin looked at yoohyeon then nodded "yeah thats a good idea we could maybe invite the new girl too"

siyeon agreed and yoohyeon said "i'm gonna go ask her"

they stayed and yoohyeon left to find handong when she found her she wasn't alone she was with another girl who looked new as well yoohyeon haven't seen her before, she approached them and smiled at the girl then said "hi handong i'm yoohyeon me and my friends were going to eat lunch together wanna eat with us?"

handong looked at the other girl and then back to yoohyeon and said "yeah i would love that, could gahyeon come?"

yoohyeon smiled at the other girl and said "yeah of course, hi gahyeon i'm yoohyeon nice to meet you"

gahyeon smiled and shook yoohyeon's hand and said "nice to meet you too"

yoohyeon turned back and said "lets go"

when they arrived to class everybody stood up and greeted them, yoohyeon said "guys this is handong's friend gahyeon"

they introduced themselves and greeted each other then sat down to eat together

gahyeon said "why do you guys eat in class"

yoobin replied "oh its our thing we like staying in class even at lunch time"

handong said "dont you get sick of it? you sit in class all day dont you wanna get out?"

yoohyeon shook her head "no cause first i used to sit in class all day when i was younger cause i didnt have friends but then i met yoobin then she stayed with me in class and we started doing everything in class even eat lunch and then these guys joined us and ate lunch with us here so its our thing"

siyeon said "i actually dont mind it, its not like i hate staying here that every chance i get i go out its comfy here"

bora agreed "yeah we got pretty comfortable here thats why we mostly stay in class"

gahyeon replied "that's interesting"

yoobin said "so handong where are you from?"

handong answered "i am from china i moved here like a year ago, i didnt know any korean so i decided to learn the basics and then i met gahyeon and so she transfered to this school so we can be together"

bora replied "awww that's so cute"

yoobin asked "are you guys together as in dating?"

gahyeon laughed "no, why did you think that?"

yoobin answered "oh i dont know you guys looked like you were in a relationship"

handong replied "no we are just friends, and im not actually interested in dating at all"

yoohyeon asked "is there any reason to why you're not interested? if you dont mind me asking"

handong said "no i dont mind you asking, i just didnt plan on dating i guess. i mean if the opportunity comes then fine but it hasnt so thats why"

bora said "well if you're interested in girls there is a punch of gorgeous girls in our school"

handong replied looking at yoohyeon "well i can see that"

yoohyeon's face turned bright red and everyone could see that 

yoobin turned to see siyeon's reaction and she noticed siyeon's annoyed expression 

they continued talking and handong would occasionally flirt with yoohyeon.

the subject came about yoohyeon learning launguages so she said "i've alwasy wanted to go to china and i'm actually learning chinese right now"

handong replied "oh really? say something"

yoohyeon said something in chinese then said "i'm not sure what i just said"

handong said "you said let's get coffee sometime" then she winked at yoohyeon 

yoohyeon froze in her place and stayed silent

siyeon got so annoyed she said "i'm pretty sure she said i like the sky"

everyone looked at siyeon then handong laughed and said "you know chineese?"

siyeon replied "just a little bit to know what yoohyeon said"

yoobin agreed with siyeon "i think i heard i like the sky too"

gahyeon laughed then bora joined in

they continued talking and learning more about eachother yoohyeon became uncomfortable and kept silent after what handong said 

 then gahyeon asked yoohyeon "where did you learn chineese?"

yoohyeon replied "myself and through the internet as well"

handong shot her an amused look and said "you got the brains and the beauty"

yoobin said cringing "yep that's yoohyeon"

it got pretty awkward after handong's comment 

but then suddenly siyeon got up and said "i will see you guys later i have an important thing to do"

bora got up and said "oh right that thing we'll see you guys later"

they got out of the classroom rage visible on siyeon's features but no one seemed to notice 

bora grabbed siyeon's hand to slow her down "stop she is just flirting why are you so fuming"

siyeon turned around and said "she just transfered her who does she think she is"

bora replied "it is just usless flirtation why are you angry"

siyeon answered "yoohyeon ing blushed when handong flirted didnt you see her face got all red what the that wasnt even smooth"

bora laughed "i am so sorry that i'm laughing but if you could see your face right now burning with anger you're so cute when you're jealous"

siyeon screamed "i'm not jealous it's stupid"

bora smiled "oh you are so jealous but that's okay i'd get jealous too"

siyeon calmed down "shut the up i really dont like handong"

bora said "yeah no i can tell, but look yoohyeon obviously likes you so why are you even jealous"

siyeon replied "are you serious? she obviously liked it when handong flirted with her AND she said to me multiple times that we were 'just friends' which means she does not like me and the way she blushed at handong's weak attempt at flirting makes it even more obvious that she's into her"

bora said "look si even if that's right you wont know until you talk to her about it okay? maybe after you talk to her and tell her you will realize she likes you and you could stop worrying and getting jealous of handong and plus the girl just met yoohyeon and she's already making moves on her when will i get to see my best friend make a move on her long lasting crush"

siyeon rolled her eyes "whatever i dont feel like going back to class and seeing handong i might actually punch her, i guess i inherit my father's anger issues after all"

bora said "listen dont ever say that, you dont have your father's 'anger issues' you are an angel okay? and you being angry right now is completly normal so stop and dont say that again and if you dont feel like going back to the class then lets not go back lets ditch school"

siyeon said "no i cant let you ditch school anymore becasue of me"

bora replied "its fine i dont care"

siyeon shook her head "well i care, lets wait here until class starts then we can go back"

bora said "fine" and hugged siyeon

they sat and waited siyeon rested her head on the other girl's chest while they waited and then said "i didnt know i could feel like this she gives me a lot of new emotions i didnt know i had"

bora smiled warmly at her best friend and said "this is so cute and i really hope this works out for you si, yoohyeon seems like a nice person but if she ever hurts you in anyway i'll kill her while she sleeps"

siyeon laughed "oh god i hope not"

bora replied 'i'm serious siyeon"

 

the next class started so they got up and started to walk to their class

when they came in yoobin gave siyeon a sympathetic smile, siyeon smiled back then went to her seat not looking at yoohyeon even tho she felt her looking her way

all through class siyeon was deep lost in her thoughts and yoohyeon seemed to notice her not paying attention to class even tho she usually paid attention 

class finished and handong said goodbye to them and went back to her house but the rest of them still had one more class

when their last class for the day started yoohyeon passed a note to siyeon and it said "walk together after school?

siyeon read the note and zoned out yoohyeon was looking at siyeon waitig for her reply or if she would nod her head but siyeon kept looking at the paper which confused yoohyeon 

siyeon lifted her head and looked at the board instead of looking at yoohyeon 

yoohyeon looked at yoobin and whispered "is she mad at me?"

yoobin replied "i dont think so she's just focousing on the lesson"

yoohyeon said "she didnt look at me since she came back and she didnt reply to what i asked her"

yoobin said "talk to her after class you cant do anything right now , i will be going early and i'll hang out with minji you could walk with her and talk"

the teacher noticed them talking so she said "yoohyeon and yoobin please be quite"

yoohyeon said "sorry" and then she looked at siyeon and she's still not looking.

 

after class ended yoobin got out and bora followed her so they left yoohyeon and siyeon alone 

yoohyeon spoke first "im sorry"

siyeon tilted her head and said "about what"

yoohyeon replied "i dont know, i feel like you're mad at me"

siyeon shook her head "no im not mad i'm just tired"

yoohyeon said "you didnt reply to my paper"

siyeon replied "sorry i zoned out"

yoohyeon looked at siyeon waiting for her to reply, siyeon looked back at yoohyeon and said "oh yeah yeah lets walk back"

 

they got their things and started walking in silence until they arrived at the convenience store 

yoohyeon said "should we sit? or keep walking?"

siyeon answered "whatever you want"

yoohyeon said "if you're tired we should take a break"

siyeon said "i'm okay are you tired?"

yoohyeon replied "yeah i'm kinda tired"

siyeon said "alright then we'll sit for a bit"

yoohyeon said "maybe have some icepops"

siyeon replied "sure"

yoohyeon got into the convenience store and bought some icepops she came back and they sat down in silence, then siyeon suddenly asked yoohyeon "did you like handong?"

yoohyeon answered "oh yeah she seems nice"

siyeon said in a sarcastic tone "yeah? she sure seems to like you too"

yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows "what do you mean?"

siyeon scoffed "she was obviously flirting with you did you not notice when your face was being so red"

yoohyeon replied oblivious to the fact that siyeon is annoyed "she was being so shameless i felt embarassed"

siyeon asked "so she was flirting with you so obviously she likes you, are you going to try that out?"

yoohyeon turned to face siyeon and they locked eyes for the first time since the flirting incident and said "i kinda like someone else so no"

siyeon felt her heart stops when yoohyeon said that while looking at her straight in the eyes 

then yoohyeon broke the eye contact and looked at her hands 

siyeon suddenly felt the urge to hold yoohyeon's hands and tell her how she felt but she stopped herself and kept looking at yoohyeon

yoohyeon looked up to see why siyeon went quite but she saw that siyeon was still looking at her, her heart was beating so fast she could swear siyeon can hear it 

she said "what! why are you looking at me like that" 

siyeon realized she was still staring then broke the eye contact and said "oh umm you uh you look pretty under this light"

yoohyeon's heart almost stopped and her face went so red she could feel the heat and she replied "thanks this light is good" while nervously giggling 

both of them were looking at the ground when they hear a loud squeak they look up to see bora and yoobin and minji failing miserably at hiding behind the counter inside the convenience store

siyeon laughed and yoohyeon joined her then siyeon said "they think we don't see them"

yoohyeon asked "why are they hiding?"

siyeon giggled "i have no idea"

yoohyeon looked at siyeon while smiling then said "you and bora seem to be so close, when i first saw you guys i thought you were dating and until now i still think that" 

siyeon shook her head "no yoobin asked us before we're are not dating we're just so close it's comfortable with bora"

yoohyeon said "you guys hold hands a lot and like sit in eachother's laps if anyone sees you they'll think you're dating"

siyeon shrugged "let them think that i dont care i know who i'm dating and who i'm not, plus i really like holding hands with people that i like it's my thing i guess"

yoohyeon smiled "oh okay"

siyeon asked "do you wanna continue walking?"

yoohyeon looked back at the girls that were 'hiding' and said "yeah i would love to get away from them"

siyeon said "okay lets go"

they stood up to leave then siyeon got a message from bora "SO CAN I CALL YOOHYEON YOUR GF YET?"

siyeon chocked "kim bora NO we will talk later bye"

she closed her phone and she shot her friend a warning look 

while they walked to yoohyeon's house they kept talking about music and bands and random things then when they were close to yoohyeon's house siyeon got a text from her father saying "siyeon you brat you have not been home in 2 days where the hell are you, you better come back today or else you wont like what i might do, dont you dare leave me like your  mom did. siyeon if i dont see you tonight i will kill you"

she stopped walking then yoohyeon noticed and stopped she looked at siyeon and noticed something was wrong she asked "is everything alright?"

siyeon didnt reply and kept looking at her phone yoohyeon came closer and put her hand on siyeon's shoulder and asked again "is everything okay?"

siyeon shook her head and looked at yoohyeon "uh yeah everything's fine" 

yoohyeon gave siyeon a concerned look "are you sure?"

siyeon replied "yeah yeah dont worry lets keep walking" siyeon's phone buzzed again

yoohyeon said "we're almost there so if you have to go it's okay"

siyeon saw another text from her father "siyeon baby you know i love you? i'm not mad at you it's okay you can come back i'll forgive you"

yoohyeon said "it seems urgent" then siyeon replied "it's okay yoohyeon lets keep walking"

they kept walking then siyeon got another text from her father again "siyeon you little i swear to god if you dont come home in 10 minutes you're not gonna like what i'm gonna do"

siyeon's eyes got teary but she tried to blink away the tears

yoohyeon stopped infront of her house and turned to look at siyeon then noticed her teary eyes so she said "siyeon are you okay?"

siyeon replied fighting the tears but her voice cracked "yea okay"

yoohyeon became concerned she held siyeon's hand and lead her inside of her house and told her to sit and got her something to drink she waited for siyeon to say something but siyeon only said "thanks for the drink i should get back" 

yoohyeon came closer to her and hugged her, siyeon was so surprised that her tears started falling which made yoohyeon get more closer and hug her even tighter 

yoohyeon could feel siyeon's tears on her back and her heartbeats in sync with her own heartbeats

they stayed like that for a while then siyeon broke the hug and looked down and said "sorry"

yoohyeon looked at siyeon's eyes and said "dont worry"

siyeon said "sorry your shirt is filled with tears" while still looking down

yoohyeon replied "its okay siyeon i can change"

siyeon stood up and said "sorry i should go"

yoohyeon asked "are you sure?"

siyeon looked up to meet with yoohyeon's eyes and said "no, im scared"

yoohyeon stood up and said "you can stay here if you want"

siyeon asked "is that okay?"

yoohyeon replied smiling "of course you can stay and we'll do a sleepover it'll be fun"

siyeon said "thank you, yoohyeon"

yoohyeon smiled sadly at siyeon and said "i'm sorry about whatever's hapening i wish i could help"

siyeon returned the smile "its okay you already helped"

yoohyeon held siyeon's hand and lead her to her bedroom "come on you can sleep on my bed and i'll sleep on the floor"

they got in the room siyeon said "the bed is big enough for the both of us we could share"

yoohyeon said "okay, let me get you some pajamas to change"

siyeon replied "oh no its okay you dont have to i'll sleep in those"

yoohyeon shook her head "no you will change"

she opened her closet and took out cute sky blue pajamas and handed them to siyeon and motioned for the bathroom and went to sit on the bed 

siyeon went to the bathroom and changed into the pajamas yoohyeon gave her and came back to the room and saw yoohyeon waiting for her and she had also changed into her pajamas which were super cute bright yellow and she looked so cute in them 

she felt her heart skip a beat and swallowed and made her way to the bed slowly

yoohyeon said smiling "if you want anything tell me"

siyeon replied shaking her head "oh no i'm okay its fine"

they both got in the bed and became comfortable then yoohyeon said "good night siyeon"

siyeon smiled to herself "good night yoohyeon"

a couple of minutes passed by and when siyeon thought yoohyeon was sleeping she turned around and looked at her face admiring every feature then she whispered "im sorry if i made you feel bad today i'll make it up to you tomorrow" then she sighed and said "i wish i can just tell you about my feelings for you yoohyeon but i will choose a better chance and a better place i will make sure it becomes super cute and romantic i promise but i dont know when." she kept admiring yoohyeon until she fell asleep too.