lunch and chill?

Crush

the weekend went by and all yoohyeon could think about was siyeon okay she was so worried about her that yoobin and minji tried to take her out and take her mind off of thinking about siyeon all day but they failed multiple times.

 

when she woke up first day back from the weekend she got ready so fast and went to school so early to see siyeon and if she was okay

she sat at her usual seat and waited for the students to arrive yoobin came in with some snacks and gave yoohyeon some biscuits

yoobin said handing out some biscuits "eat this i know you didnt have brekfast. and after class i'm going to buy you real food"

yoohyeon shook her head "i'm okay i'm not hungry"

yoobin lightly smacked yoohyeon's arm "you idiot you have to eat something or else you might faint, look i know you're worried about siyeon and you've been overthinking why she was at the convenience store early in the morning BUT she might just be tired or a bit sick with the flu, its flu season after all so DONT overthink this and eat i'm sure you're worrying over nothing, and even if something happened to her which i kinda doubt that you cant help her"

yoohyeon extended her hand to take the buscuit and sighed in defeat.

 

first class started and no sign of siyeon, but bora came today 

second class is halfway through when siyeon entered wearing all black with a hoodie that was so oversized yoohyeon thought she looked a bit cute 

siyeon entered the class apologized for being late and went to her usual seat.

when the class was about to end yoohyeon kept looking at siyeon to see any kind of flu sign but she looked okay which made yoohyeon relieved 

class ended siyeon and bora stayed in class which isnt what they normally do they normally leave as soon as the class finishes yoohyeon and yoobin would stay but when they saw that bora and siyeon were staying they decided to leave 

 

yoohyeon said to yoobin "i really wanna talk to her and ask her if she was okay but bora's there"

yoobin replied "so what? go ask her anyways i'm sure bora wouldn't mind"

yoohyeon sighed "no i'll find a better moment to talk to her and maybe i'll say oh we've missed you yesterday"

yoobin narrowed her eyes "WE??"

yoohyeon answered "yeah meaning like the class missed her yesterday"

yoobin held her laugh "just say you missed her so she knows"

yoohyeon screamed "WHATEVER" she sighed "lets just go eat"

 

they went to the cafeteria but they liked staying in class more they were more comfortable there its their place to do everything, so they walked back hoping siyeon and bora left so they can stay there but when they entered class they were still there 

 

yoohyeon whispered "should we go back?"

yoobin answered "no lets just stay, its fine"

 

they got in the class and went to their seats and started chatting like usual but then yoobin caught both siyeon and bora looking at them so she said "wanna eat with us?"

yoohyeon got so shocked she froze in her place and didnt turn around to face them siyeon replied "oh no thanks its okay, we ate"

bora replied after that while smiling "actually yes if you have a lot we barely ate anything today" 

yoobin noticed siyeon's expression changed into a more shocked one like yoohyeon's current expression but changed quickly 

 

bora stood up from her place and held siyeon's hand and lead her to the other girl's table

when they were all seated next to each other awkward silence fell between them yoohyeon kept looking at the ground while eating so then yoobin decided to break the silence saying "so me and yoohyeon were talking about how much the food is good today and yoohyeon suggested we invite you two to share with us and we bought a lot so yeah"

siyeon glanced at yoohyeon and then she noticed yoobin looking at her so she turned and looked at bora, she then proceeded to say "can i ask you guys a question?"

yoohyeon looked up for the first time since they came over and looked at siyeon but when siyeon made eye contact with her she froze a second and then she turned to yoobin and said "of course you can ask"

siyeon smiled a bit and then said "me and bora were making bets earlier about if you two were dating or not, so are you?"

yoohyeon's face turned bright red and everyone noticed and yoobin replied "no way, we were best friends since childhood"

yoohyeon then answered "uh that would be gross"

yoobin faked being offended "excuse me? you're gross"

they all laughed and then siyeon said "you guys are cute"

yoohyeon blushed and then yoobin said "thaanks you two are cute too, oh if you mind me asking how long since you guys started dating?"

yoohyeon's eyes widened at the question and siyeon choked on her water she wasnt expecting that kind of question no one was expecting it

bora answered "actually we are pretty good friends"

yoobin faked a shock "what? you guys hold hands and flirt everytime i see you how come you're not dating"

siyeon replied "oh actually people saw us so close they made up the story that we're dating and we didnt say otherwise"

yoobin asked "why tho? you should clear up the rumors"

bora said quickly "oh we're living off of that rumor to make someone we think likes siyeon jealous actually and to see if they're intrested or not"

yoohyeon finally said something "but thats bad dont you think? if you think that someone likes siyeon why tourture them by making them jealous when you could just go and ask"

bora replied "well we dont see it like that and why would you say tourture?"

yoohyeon replied now looking at bora in the eyes "well if that someone is actually intersted and actually likes siyeon it would hurt that person like hell to know that 'you are dating siyeon' and they could never compete with you have you seen you?"

yoohyeon's eyes widened realizing what she just said and they went silent for a second untill someone broke the silence.