delusional

Crush

when siyeon and bora arrived in school they walked to class while holding hands 

yoohyeon saw this and turned to yoobin "here they go again, im so tired of them, like i get you're close or whatever but just stop"

yoobin smiled "look i'm pretty sure its nothing, do you want to try something to see if siyeon would react?"

yoohyeon answered "what do you mean?"

yoobin replied "i have something in mind to see if siyeon likes you or not"

yoohyeon blushed "stop saying that yoobin please its not true"

yoobin laughed "if its not true why did she ask for your number yesterday?"

yoohyeon sighed while frowning "she said she asked for all of our class's numbers cause she wants to get close to them"

yoobin's eyes widened "holy NOW im sure she likes you without doubt"

yoohyeon gave yoobin a confused look "what are you talking about?"

yoobin said "she said she asked for all of our class's numbers right?"

yoohyeon answered "yeah"

yoobin replied "well she didnt talk to me or ask for my number and i didnt see her talking to any of our class mates except bora and you"

yoohyeon still confused "maybe talked to them through bora?"

yoobin shook her head "i can't believe your this oblivious does she have to say it out loud for you to get it?"

yoohyeon shook her head "stop being delusional"

yoobin rolled her eyes "fine do whatever you want but when its time i'll say i told you so"

yoohyeon laughed "fine"

 

class started and yoobin caught siyeon looking at yoohyeon often but she stayed quite

when class finished she held yoohyeon's hand and walked out of the class with her and lead her outside 

yoohyeon said "what is it ?"

yoobin answered "i have an idea listen to me"

yoohyeon replied "okay what"

yoobin said "so we wanna know if siyeon likes you or not and i have an idea"

yoohyeon rolled her eyes "okay what is it you keep saying that siyeon likes me but there is no proof"

yoobin replied "well first of all i have plenty of evidence but you wont believe me and you keep saying i'm delusional second of all i'm already convinced i just need to open your eyes"

yoohyeon sighed "come on yoobin please stop saying that"

yoobin furrowed her eyebrows "saying what?"

yoohyeon answered "look i'm scared and stop making fun of me"

yoobin shook her head "yoo i'm not making fun of you i'm just trying to help, you both seem to be blind of what's hapening, and i know you're scared but you will regret it if you dont try"

yoohyeon replied "try what ? should i just go up to her and tell her everything what if she thinks im weird or even laughs at me and tells everyone i like her and then everyone would know i like girls"

yoobin gave yoohyeon a sympathetic look "look yoo i know this is not easy but if you keep these feelings to yourself and never tell her what's the point? and plus she obviously likes you back so you know you're not gonna get rejected"

yoohyeon replied "i know you're saying this beause im your best friend you are just seeing what you want to see"

yoobin sighed "okay i'm not going to argue with you anymore but just text her again tonight and ask her the real reason she asked for your number and lets see if im delusional"

yoohyeon said "okay fine, but if she answered the same as today you're going to let it go"

yoobin replied "fine but im just gonna prepare my 'i told you so' speech"

yoohyeon laughed "whatever lets go"

 

they went back to their classes. the day went by fast and when they were gathering their things to go to their houses there was only yoobin yoohyeon and siyeon in class.

siyeon softly coughed gaining both of the girls attention 

yoobin said "yoo i'm tired i will go ahead to my house i'll see you tomorrow"

yoobin left siyeon and yoohyeon alone and walked out

yoohyeon hurried to gather her things and get out as soon as possible but siyeon spoke "hey yoohyeon"

yoohyeon turned around slowly pretending to gather more stuff which she doesn't have "yeah what's up"

siyeon coughed again "um can i walk with you to your house?"

yoohyeon freaked out she didnt know what to say or what would be a nice reply she panicked and replied with "why?"

siyeon smiled "i just wanted to spend some time with you and this seems a good time"

yoohyeon replied "i walk with yoobin everyday" and then she realized yoobin already left and that sounded a bit rude so she continued "but i can walk with you today"

siyeon gave yoohyeon a small smile "good"

 

they got out and started walking together in silence 

yoohyeon turned to look at siyeon's face but siyeon was already looking at her

her heart was going crazy and she was thinking that she might faint and then siyeon suddenly stopped walking and said "aren't you going to the convenience store?"

yoohyeon turned to face siyeon and said "i dont need anything, do you want anything?"

siyeon replied "no let's just hang out"

yoohyeon replied with a small smile and "sure"

they sat at yoohyeon and her friend's usual place and stayed silent 

and then suddenly yoohyeon asks "why for real why?"

siyeon got confused and looked at yoohyeon "why what?"

yoohyeon said "be honest"

siyeon's heart was about to explode "okay what is it"

yoohyeon asked again "why did you ask for my number for real?"

siyeon replied "i already told you"

yoohyeon shook her head "no actually tell me i know its a lie cause yoobin told me you didnt ask for our other class mates' numbers i just wanna know"

siyeon gulped "okay" she sighed "i - i asked for your number becasue i was thinking we should hang out and talk more"

yoohyeon replied "oh why there is a lot of other girls at our class that are more fun i sit in bed all day and play video games sometimes, im boring"

siyeon shook her head "i dont think thats boring at all i actually like that"

yoohyeon blushed a bit and she wondered if siyeon can see the blush on her cheeks 

yoohyeon smiled and looked at siyeon "thank you"

siyeon's heart exploded at the sight of yoohyeon's shy smile and her cute pink cheeks 

when siyeon was about to speak again minji got out of the store and made her way to them "oh hiiii is this siyeon i've heard a lot about you"

siyeon raised her eyebrow and looked at yoohyeon "oh you talk about me?"

minji replied "oh yes of course she dosent shut up about you"

yoohyeon's face got all red and she kicked minji from under the table 

minji laughed "oh im just kidding i dont know what im talking about i'm pretty drunk i'll see you guys later" she left and went back to the store 

siyeon turned to yoohyeon and said "she's not supposed to drink during her shift"

yoohyeon replied "oh she drinks all the time"

siyeon stared at yoohyeon and asked "so you talk about me with your friends?"

yoohyeon looked at the ground "oh no i just mentioned one time that we were going to do a project together and then remembered you didnt have chemistry"

siyeon said "im surprised that you didnt remember when i asked, because i was thinking of something but only chemistry came out"

yoohyeon replied "why a school project tho?"

siyeon asked "would you have given me your number if i didnt say it was about a school project?"

yoohyeon answered "yes of course"

siyeon smiled and said "why of course?"

yoohyeon panicked again and said "i mean because i obviously wanted to be your friend"

siyeon's smile went away and she replied "oh yeah right"

yoohyeon got up and said "lets go its gonna get dark soon"

siyeon got up and walked along with yoohyeon 

while they walked they talked about school and homeworks and projects 

when they arrived at yoohyeon's house they stopped and yoohyeon smiled at siyeon "thanks for walking with me"

siyeon smiled back "yeah no problem, good night"

yoohyeon replied "good night be careful" as soon as she said that she ran into the house and closed the door 

siyeon smiled and turned to walk back to her house she had to go to the bus station to go back but because she walked with yoohyeon she missed her last bus 

so she decided to stay with bora 

she got out her phone and texted bora "hey i missed the bus, sleep over?"

bora replied "i thought you were with yoohyeon what happened"

siyeon made her way to bora's house and texted bora back "we walked to her house then we said good night and now im on my way back AND SHE TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL"

bora quickly replied "YESSSS hurry and come her and tell me everything"

siyeon replied "okay im on my way"

 

siyeon arrived at bora's place and she told her everything until she got to the part where yoohyeon 'wanted to be friends' with her 

bora said "oh its okay i'm sure she didnt mean it like that , listen she did not friendzone you okay?"

siyeon replied "yeah whatever, im tired lets go to sleep"

 

they went to sleep that night and all siyeon could think about was yoohyeon's smile.