whipped Yoohyeon

Crush

siyeon spoke "hey yoohyeon" as yoobin came in screaming "YAH YOOHYEON I THOUGHT YOU WERE FOLLOWING ME WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE" 

then she noticed both of them staring at her and said in a low tone "sorry, yoohyeon lets go?"

yoohyeon shook her head and turned her gaze to siyeon and asked "what did you want?"

siyeon spoke again "oh uh never mind i was going to ask about which page was the homework but i found it" 

yoohyeon replied "oh thats good"

siyeon gathered her things and as she was leaving smiled at both of the girls and said "good bye yoohyeon"

once they were alone yoobin teased "SHE IS SOO INTO YOU DUDE"

yoohyeon blushed "no, shes just nice to everyone"

yoobin laughed"NOT TO ME, SHE SAID "GOOD BYE YOOHYEON" NOT GOOD BYE YOOHYEON AND YOOBIN, SHE PROBABLY DOSENT EVEN KNOW MY NAME"

yoohyeon hit yoobin's arm playfully "whatever lets go"

 

as they were walking to yoobin's house they were chatting 

when they arrived at yoobin's place they said their goodbyes and yoohyeon continued her walk to her house 

when she suddenly remembered she needed something from the convenience store, she got in and started shopping when she noticed Lee Siyeon 

she ducked down so siyeon wont see her. she made her way to the cash register 

and put her stuff on the table as fast as she could without turning her head 

the cashier smiled and said "why are you in such a hurry today, you always take your time Kim Yoohyeon"

siyeon heard that and turned to see it was really yoohyeon at the cash register 

yoohyeon softly spoke "i gotta get home fast to feed my kitten"

the cashier laughed "you dont have a kitten, unless you got a kitten and didnt tell me"

 

the cashier was friendly her name is Kim Minji and she knew yoohyeon they were friends in school but drifted apart a bit when minji graduated. but then she got a job at this convenience store and since then her and yoohyeon have been reunited and they occasionally talk everytime yoohyeon came to buy something and sometimes yoohyeon would come in late at night if she couldnt sleep and stay with minji untill her shift ends, they were good friends.

 

yoohyeon smiled and said "hurry up please minji i'll tell you all about my kitten some other time"

siyeon bursted into laughter when she heard that and realized she wasnt supposed to be listening so she pretended to be on the phone 

both yoohyeon and minji looked at her but then realized she was on the phone

 minji whispered to yoohyeon "why are you avoiding her?"

yoohyeon said "i dont know what you're talking about. we'll talk later"

she took her things and got out and started making her way to her house 

she took out her phone and messaged minji "the girl that was on the phone make her things on me please? i'll pay for her tomorrow"

minji answered with "sure , you gotta tell me whats her deal. are you free tonight?"

yoohyeon smiled "yes, i'll come by tonight"

minji replied "deal. its been a minute since we hung out"

 

 

after some time passed and yoohyeon playing video games she looked at the clock and remmbered minji 

she wore her jacket and texted yoobin "hey if you're free come to the convenience store me and minji are hangning out come too?"

while yoohyeon was walking to the convenience store she got a message from yoobin "i'm already there"

 

yoohyeon arrived at the convenience store and saw her two friends chatting she asked yoobin "how did you know?"

minji answered "i have her number you know"

they chatted through the whole night and reconnected and then minji suddenly remembered "RIGHT! who was that girl ? why were you avoiding her?"

yoobin asked "what girl?" looking at yoohyeon

yoohyeon answered "oh right, its Lee Siyeon"

yoobin screamed "MINJI KNOWS SIYEON?"

minji laughed "who is Lee Siyeon?"

yoobin joining the older girl and laughing "thats a long story"

minji whined "Tell me"

yoohyeon sighed "Lee Siyeon is my crush"

minji said half screaming "your what?? that girl that was laughing at her phone is your crush? and you asked to pay for her, she was surprised by the way she asked who paid for her i told her dont worry about it its on the house"

yoobin widened her eyes "YOU PAID FOR HER ? is that how whipped yoohyeon looks like?"

yoohyeon said "well not yet i was going to tomorrow but i could pay now i guess"

she reached for her wallet to give minji but minji waved her hand " dont worry about it , its on me"

minji squealed with a tear in her eye like a proud mom "YOOHYEON HAS A CRUSHHH" minji glared at both yoobin and yoohyeon "and you didnt tell me"

yoohyeon laughed "well now you know"

minji smiled " im going to treat her everytime she comes in here"

yoohyeon screamed "NO DONT shes going to suspect something"

yoobin laughed minji asked "so? you like her dont you?"

yoohyeon blushed "yeah but i dont know , i dont want to tell her im scared and she might be dating someone else"

yoobin rolled her eyes "i heard them, believe me they are not dating they're only pretending for some reason no one knows"

minji smiled brightly "then you have nothing to worry about , i'll help you"

yoohyeon yawned "thanks minji but i dont think so, ill head out now good night i'll see you tomorrow"

both minji and yoobin replied with "good night"

yoohyeon headed home and minji and yoobin continued their chat for a while until yoobin said good bye as well sine they have school tomorrow.