it's happening

Crush

bora woke up to her phone ringing she went out of her room so she dosent wake siyeon up

she picked up the phone it was yoohyeon she said "good morning are you awake?"

bora replied "well now i am. are you here?"  yoohyeon answered "no i will be here in 5 minutes. is siyeon up?" bora smiled "no she is still sleeping i guess she needed that"

yoohyeon asked "is she okay now?" bora answered "i think so she is sleeping well so i guess she's alright, she will be better when she sees you tho"

yoohyeon quickly replied  "w.. what why? why are you saying that?" 

bora laughed "yoohyeon i know you like siyeon it's okay"

yoohyeon stuttered "i.. i never s.. said that"

bora replied "i can see it yoohyeon you are pretty obvious, both of you. anyways when you're here call me again so i would wake siyeon"

yoohyeon "okay" she hung up the phone and continued her walk to bora's house 

bora returned to her room and found siyeon just waking up she said "morning did you sleep well?"

siyeon blinked a few times then she remembered she was at bora's house then replied "uh yeah best sleep i've had and i didnt need to wake up from an alarm i just woke up just like that like normally, that felt good"

bora said "well yoohyeon's gonna be here in about 5 minutes so get up"

siyeon half screamed "what? i look like bora dont let her in until i look pretty decent"

bora replied "if she calls me i'm letting her in i'm not gonna make her wait"

siyeon whined "oh pleeeease"

bora laughed "instead of whining go get ready and hurry up"

siyeon went into the bathroom to get ready and bora waited for yoohyeon. 

  

 

while yoohyeon was walking she texted yoobin "i wont be coming to school today"

yoobin texted back "why? you okay?"

yoohyeon called yoobin 

-hey 

-hi are you okay?

-yes im okay i'm staying with siyeon and bora 

-why?

-it's a very long story but i just wanted to cheer siyeon up so im skipping school

-alright, be careful yoo

-dont worry i'll see you later at the convenience store

-okay tell them i said hi

-okay bye

-bye

 

yoohyeon arrived at bora's house and texted her "im outside"

bora saw the text and went to siyeon to ask her if she's ready

siyeon whined " do i look good?"

bora replied "you look good sing dont stress out too much. i will go open the door for her"

siyeon sighed "okay its just brekfast she probably wont even look at me"

bora went downstairs to open the door and when she saw yoohyeon she was smiling so brightly she said "good morning"

they went inside the house then bora replied "good morning you look very cheerful"

yoohyeon smiled "its a good day why not be cheerful right?"

bora replied "yeah sure. im gonna take a quick shower the kitchen is there and siyeon will be right down"

yoohyeon said "she's already awake?"

bora screamed "yoohyeon's here hurry and come down. yep she's already awake"

yoohyeon walked to the kitchen "i'll get stuff ready to make brekfast"

bora replied "i will get down as soon as i finish showering, thank you yoohyeon for doing this"

yoohyeon smiled "its okay i wanted to do something and this is it"

siyeon came down and looked at bora and asked "bora why are you screaming this early?"

bora replied "because you wouldnt get down even tho i told you not to take too long to get ready"

siyeon glared at bora and said "i wasnt getting ready i just woke up"

bora laughed "okay, i'm gonna leave you two and i'll go"

 

once bora left them alone siyeon turned to face yoohyeon then smiled "hi"

yoohyeon smiled back and said "hi good morning"

siyeon walked to the fridge then she asked yoohyeon "did you sleep well yesterday?"

yoohyeon answered "yes i did, did you sleep well?"

siyeon replied "yeah"

yoohyeon started making brekfast then paused and asked siyeon "what did you want for your brekfast?"

siyeon answered "anything you're making. the pancakes you made the other day were delicious"

yoohyeon smiled "thank you i will make you pancakes then, i was thinking of something else since bora's gonna judge my cooking skills i was going to show off but i just realized i only know how to make pancakes"

siyeon smiled back "its okay i like your pancakes anyways and bora's gonna like them too"

yoohyeon sighed and then said "can i ask you something?"

siyeon replied "yeah sure"

yoohyeon asked "was your dad always like that?"

siyeon looked down at her hands then answered "well as long as i can remember yeah he's been like that"

yoohyeon came closer to siyeon then she said "im so sorry siyeon. can i give you a hug?"

siyeon looked up to face yoohyeon then she nodded 

they hugged for a while both of them not wanting to break the hug

then bora came in and they didnt seem to notice so she cleared and both of them broke the hug, yoohyeon went back to making pancakes and siyeon went to the living room 

bora went to siyeon and whispered "what was that?"

siyeon whispered "nothing"

bora smiled and said "why wont you tell her that was the perfect opportunity"

siyeon looked back to the kitchen then said "shush we'll talk about this later"

bora shook her head and said "no we will talk about it now or i will tell her myself that you like her"

siyeon slapped bora's arm "lower your voice"

bora sighed "siyeon please just do it you will regret not doing it sooner"

siyeon smiled and said "im planning to do it tonight"

bora's eyes widened "what? really?"

siyeon replied "yes really. i'm gonna do it tonight"

bora screamed "yes thats my girl"

yoohyeon came in the room and furrowed her eyebrows "um you're pretty loud"

siyeon panicked and said "what did you hear?"

yoohyeon replied "bora screaming thats my girl"

siyeon breathed out loud "oh thank god"

yoohyeon tilted her head "why? was i not supposed to hear something?"

bora said "no no no siyeon was just telling me to not criticise your cooking so much"

yoohyeon said "oh okay, well the pancakes are ready if you wanna eat now"

bora smiled "thank you yoohyeon, lets go have brekfast"

they sat down and started eating but they were quite

suddenly bora said "yoohyeon do you have something tonight?"

yoohyeon replied "no i'm free but later tonight i might meet up with yoobin at the convenience store"

bora said "oh i was thinking me and yoobin should hang out more, is it okay if i steal her tonight? do you have something else to do?"

yoohyeon answered "no i dont i was supposed to meet yoobin but i guess now i have nothing to do"

bora nudged siyeon then she said "how about we go watch a movie or something me and you since you have nothing to do and i dont have anything to do"

yoohyeon replied "sure lets do it, how about bora and yoobin join us too and we all watch something together"

siyyeon looked at bora then said "uhh yeah okay"

bora said "sure why not"

yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows "what is going on with you guys are you sure you slept well yesterday"

siyeon laughed "sorry for acting weird"

bora smiled and said "the pancakes are good yoohyeon"

yoohyeon smiled back "really? thank you"

siyeon unintentionally smiled watching yoohyeon's smile 

then yoohyeon's phone rang so she picked up the phone "hi yoobin, me bora and siyeon were just talking and we're gonna go watch a movie tonight all of us would you like to join us?"

yoobin said "you siyeon and bora and me watching a movie?"

yoohyeon answered "yeah, you dont want to?"

yoobin replied "could you give the phone to bora for a second"

yoohyeon handed the phone to bora and said "yoobin wants to talk to you"

bora took the phone and left siyeon and yoohyeon alone

"hey whats up?"

yoobin asked "what is going on? why are we going to their date with them?"

bora replied "okay so my plan was to let them be alone and go out with you since you and yoohyeon had plans today i tried to say i'll hang out with you while siyeon takes yoohyeon out to do whatever they want but it failed and now yoohyeon is inviting us to watch a movie with her and siyeon"

yoobin laughed " you failed, let me try okay?"

bora asked "what are you gonna do?"

yoobin said "dont worry just get ready to look good for a certain someone"

bora replied "are you talking about minji? what do you mean?"

yoobin scoffed "oh come on dont give me that bull you know she likes you and you like her"

bora said "uhhhh okay what are you gonna do?"

yoobin answered "just dont worry. give the phone to yoohyeon"

bora handed the phone back to yoohyeon and went upstairs

yoohyeon asked "hey so are you gonna join us?"

yoobin replied "listen yoo, bora has umm kind of a date with minji and i'm actually busy i got something important i should take care of, but you and siyeon should have fun without us"

yoohyeon laughed "yoobin i know you, i know you're lying why are you doing this?"

yoobin answered "listen yoo this thing with siyeon you should tell her tonight when you guys are alone, we wont be here so you can do it"

yoohyeon sighed "i dont think i can but i will try"

yoobin screamed "thats the spirit, now hang up i have to do"

yoohyeon said "bye"

she hung up and looked at siyeon and said "okay so looks like its only you and me tonight"

siyeon smiled "cool, what do you want to watch?"

yoohyeon replied "anything, how about we make a mini theater in my house my parents wont be home for the whole week"

siyeon nodded "sure lets do that"

yoohyeon said  "okay im gonna go now and prepare stuff"

siyeon asked "now?"

yoohyeon answered "yeah so i could make it nice"

siyeon pouted "but its pretty early now"

yoohyeon smiled "okay well what do you wanna do until then?"

siyeon answered "should we play? i have my gaming stuff in bora's room"

yoohyeon cheerfully jumped up and down "yes lets play"

siyeon whispered to herself "so cute"

yoohyeon heard her say something but didnt know what she said so she asked "did you say something?"

siyeon answered "no i didnt say anything, i just said lets go play"

 

they went to bora's room and found her sitting there texting someone 

siyeon said "hey bora we're gonna play if you dont mind, we might be loud"

bora replied "its okat do whatever you want"

 

they played for hours and hours until bora inturrupted them saying its already night time and she's going out to meet minji 

yoohyeon asked siyeon "shall we go watch the movie at my house?"

siyeon said "yeah lets go"

bora smiled at them "have fun"

 

they walked out together and headed to yoohyeon's house.