i want to

Crush

when they arrived at yoohyeon's house siyeon said "we didnt decided on what to watch"

yoohyeon replied "its okay we can decide now"

they walked into the house then yoohyeon said "siyeon stay here im gonna go make my room nice looking and make it look like a mini theater i will be right back"

siyeon smiled "you dont have to do that"

yoohyeon smiled back "i know, but i want to"

siyeon stayed at the living room alone after a few minutes yoohyeon walked in with a pair of pajamas in her hand 

she handed them to her and said "wear these, we will have a pajama movie party"

siyeon laughed "is that even a thing"

yoohyeon answered "i dont know but its a thing now"

siyeon said "okay i will wear them and come back"

she went into the bathroom and changed into the pajamas and when she got out yoohyeon had a blindfold in her hands 

siyeon narrowed her eyes and asked "what is this?"

yoohyeon replied "i will blindfold you and guide you to my room and once we get in i will allow you to take your blindfold off"

siyeon said "okay"

she put on the blindfold then yoohyeon held her hand and lead her to her bedroom 

when they stood infront of the door yoohyeon said "you can take your blindfold off now"

siyeon opened her eyes and saw that yoohyeon had fairy lights all over her room and blankets and pilows on the floor and her tv there she turned to face yoohyeon and asked "you did all of this just now?"

yoohyeon answered "yeah i tried to do it fast because we got carried away and kept playing and i forgot to go earlier to prepare snacks and stuff, but instead i ordered some pizza and dessert"

siyeon said "thank you yoohyeon i really appreciate you doing this"

yoohyeon smiled "you are welcome, now lets go watch a movie"

they decided on a movie they would watch and started it 

20 minutes passed and yoohyeon got kind of bored of the movie she turned to look at siyeon and kept watching her instead of the movie then her eyes drifted from siyeon's eyes to her lips and she kept looking at her lips until she noticed siyeon smiling so she looked up to meet her eyes and siyeon was looking at her now, they kept the eye contact for what felt like forever until siyeon said "you missed the movie yoohyeon" while still smiling

yoohyeon quickly said "sorry" and turned her focus to the movie 

siyeon said "you dont have to apologise"

they continued the movie silently but then siyeon noticed that yoohyeon was getting bored so she said "change the movie its boring lets watch another one"

yoohyeon asked "really? you're bored?"

siyeon answered "yeah its boring. you choose another one"

they opened another one then yoohyeon asked "can we cuddle?"

siyeon's cheeks turned red at the question she stuttered  "s.. sure"

yoohyeon came closer and put her head on siyeon's shoulder and siyeon put her arm around yoohyeon's waist and they started watching the movie

siyeon noticed yoohyeon looking again so she quickly glanced down and saw yoohyeon was looking at her lips again so she smirked and continued watching the movie

yoohyeon noticed the smirk so she pretended she was watching the movie all along but then she looked back at siyeon and she was looking at her too then she said "you keep getting distracted yoohyeon, dont you like the movie?"

yoohyeon answered "no i like the movie but i just keep looking at you to see if you're sleeping or not. lets just continue watching"

a few minutes passed then siyeon looked down and watched yoohyeon, she thought to herself should i do it now and tell her

then both of them talked at the same time and they didnt hear what the other said 

yoohyeon shook her head "what? you go ahead sorry what did you want to say?"

siyeon answered "i just said i need to tell you something"

yoohyeon replied "you go first then me"

siyeon took a deep breath then said "okay so i noticed you looking at me or my lips a few times today and i dont know if that means what i think it means but i think i know what that means and i dont wanna say it out loud"

yoohyeon asked  "oh but does it mean what you think it means?"

siyeon answered "i dont know, but i know that i like you kim yoohyeon and i want it to mean what i think it means"

yoohyeon was blushing hard now and she kept looking at siyeon without saying a word

siyeon broke the eye contact to look at the ground and said "okay thats it that was what i needed to say, what were you gonna say?"

yoohyeon half whispered still looking at siyeon "i was gonna say i like you and it is what you think it means, i think"

siyeon looked up to meet yoohyeon's eyes and she smiled so yoohyeon shyly smiled back

yoohyeon said "i wasnt intentionally looking at your lips i'm sorry"

siyeon smirked "dont apologise i've been looking at your lips often too but you never caught me"

yoohyeon blushed and looked down at her hands. siyeon smiled and asked "is it okay if i hold your hand?"

yoohyeon replied shyly "yes, and dont ask next time"

siyeon took yoohyeon's hand and held it, she sighed then said "can i say something?"

yoohyeon looked at her with concern "yeah what?"

siyeon replied "i just feel like this is all a dream and i'm gonna wake up in my house and my dad's right there drinking again"

yoohyeon closed the distance between them and hugged her tightly and said "siyeon your dad is a bad guy and you wont see him again i promise you that and this is not a dream well i hope not casue it feels unreal honestly that you like me back i mean i've been crushing on you for like forever" they broke the hug

siyeon smiled and said "are you serious? i have been crushing on you for the longest time. we are so stupid that we didnt notice anything"

yoohyeon laughed and said "you're right but bora and yoobin obviously knew but we both didnt know"

siyeon asked  "can i confess something else?"

yoohyeon replied "yeah of course"

siyeon said "i like your laugh a lot, everytime i hear your laugh my heart beats faster"

yoohyeon blushed and said "can i also confess something?"

siyeon answered "yes"

yoohyeon said "when i hear you laugh i get butterflies in my stomach and when you smile at me my heart skips a beat and when you hold my hand too, everything about you makes my heart flutter"

siyeon smiled widely then said "yoohyeon you make me really happy, i'm glad i met you and i'm glad bora made us eat lunch together that day"

yoohyeon looked at their hands and said "i cant believe this is real" siyeon replied "me too" 

suddenly siyeon's phone started ringing she picked it up and then a woman spoke "hello siyeon i'm mary, i just wanted to call to ask if you found a place yet let me know as soon as possible"

siyeon replied "oh hi mary no i haven't yet found a place i will call you as soon as i find one"

mary said "alright how are you today are you feeling better?"

siyeon looked at yoohyeon then answered "yes im feeling better thank you"

mary replied "good, okay then call me when you find a place goodbye"

she hung up then yoohyeon said "i want to help you find a place"

siyeon replied "you dont have to do that"

yoohyeon said "i want to"

siyeon smiled "okay"

yoohyeon sighed and said "whats going to happen now?"

siyeon furrowed her eyebrows "what do you mean?"

yoohyeon replied "i mean us, whats gonna happen now?"

siyeon answered "i dont know we will see what happens"

yoohyeon smiled "i still cant believe this i used to tell yoobin i wont even come close to you cause i thought you and bora were dating"

siyeon laughed "bora and me? why did you ever think that?"

yoohyeon looked down "you guys used to flirt a lot and bora would sit in your lap and yeah i thought you were out of my league i still think so honestly i mean look at you"

siyeon put her hands on yoohyeon's cheeks and made her look at her "have you seen yourself yoohyeon you're the most beautiful person i've ever seen i mean i thought you would never like me back, i got paranoid with handong when she started flirting with you"

yoohyeon smiled "i like you so much this is unreal"

siyeon came closer and closed the distance between them and pressed her lips againts yoohyeon

yoohyeon got suprised at first but kissed her back 

when they broke the kiss siyeon smiled shyly and looked down at their intertwined hands 

yoohyeon was smiling so wide "the movie is about to end lets watch it"

siyeon smiled at yoohyeon then said "i will make it up for you and we will get to see a movie together next time without distractions"

yoohyeon said "its okay you dont have to do that"

siyeon kissed yoohyeon's cheek then said "i want to"

they cuddled together and laid on the floor while watching whats left of the movie.

 

 

 

okay guys i just wanted to let everyone know i would be updating every friday because this is a mess and i should find a specific day to update, thank you so much.