everyone likes girls

Crush

they went silent for a second untill someone broke the silence.

yoobin said "oh right are you two okay? you didn't come to school"

siyeon answered quickly "yeah we're fine." then she proceeded to change the subject "how was your weekend?"

yoohyeon cut them off by saying "i gotta go to the restroom. excuse me" and then she got up and went outside of the class room

yoobin answered "our weekend was fun me and yoohyeon and our other friend minji hung out in the karaoke rooms quite often"

siyeon furrwed her eyebrows at minji's name "i've heard that name before hmm"

yoobin replied "oh she used to go to school here but she graduated maybe you heard her name somewhere"

siyeon was thinking deeply and then she asked "does your friend minji work at a convenience store?"

yoobin answered "oh yes actually she works at a convenience store close to yoohyeon's house yoohyeon usually hangs out there with minji when they're bored."

siyeon thinking to herself said "ahhhh so it WAS her"

yoobin asked "it was her what?"

siyeon answered "oh never mind i was thinking about something else. your friend minji is supe nice by the way"

bora said "uh cool i should meet her since im the only who dosen't know her"

yoobin smiled "you'd like her she is super nice and funny, and you're kinda her type"

bora was shocked and looked at yoobin with wide eyes "im her TYPE?"

yoobin said "uhh yeah she's into girls"

siyeon jokingly said "isnt everyone into girls"

yoobin looked at her with a questioning look 

siyeon looked at bora and then at yoobin "oh uh yeah i like girls"

yoobin replied "understandable i like girls too"

bora asked trying to sound genuinly curious "does yoohyeon like guys?"

yoobin laughed almost choking "yoohyeon is so into girls she would never look at someone unless it's .."  and then she stopped herself and looked at both bora and siyeon "unless it's her female celebrity crush"

bora was holding back her laughter and siyeon was confused 

yoobin got a message from yoohyeon saying "get out now and make an excuse, im not coming back to class unless the teacher is here or siyeon and bora are gone"

yoobin excused herself saying "umm i gotta go guys, yoohyeon needs help with something, it was nice talking to you"

siyeon replied "is she okay?"

yoobin answered "oh yeah she's fine its just a thing"

bora said "it was nice talking to you yoobin and yoohyeon too" she proceeded to say and winked "and maybe i'll go have a chat with minji as well"

yoobin replied "oh you guys would hit it off"

 

then she left the class and went to where yoohyeon was hiding.

 

yoohyeon saw yoobin and then she punched her in the arm "you , why did you do that i could've literally had a heart attack"

yoobin laughed "i helped you out you should thank me instead"

yoohyeon whined "she was so close to me i could hear my heart beating so loud i thought she would hear it as well"

yoobin said "YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU"

yoohyeon gasped "what is it?"

yoobin answered "siyeon just admitted she likes girls AND bora asked if you were into girls too and i almost said you liked siyeon but i saved it"

yoohyeon screamed "OH MY GOD YOOBIN WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL HOW DID YOU EVEN GO INTO THAT TOPIC I HATE YOUUU"

yoobin laughed "we were talking about minji and i told bora that she's minji's type and she should talk to her sometime"

yoohyeon said "you know minji's gonna love you forever if she knew you were setting her up with girls"

yoobin replied "yeah i know but ANYWAYS siyon likes you and thats it you should date now"

yoohyeon's face turned so red "yoobin i swear to god if you say something like this again i might actually punch you IN THE FACE. and SHE DOES NOT LIKE ME HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY THIS"

yoobin said "ohh so cute your punch is gonna feel like a kitten's punch"

yoohyeon rolled her eyes 

 

next period started and they went back to class to their seats.

yoohyeon caught siyeon staring at her so often she was worried about how she looked so she took a mental note to dress up and put on make up next time 

classes ended siyeon got out so fast and bora too and then soon everyone got out and yoobin and yoohyeon were alone in class again

yoohyeon sighed "that was stressful"

yoobin qeustioned "What was stressful?

yoohyeon replied "i kept catching siyeon looking at me"

yoobin  "i dont know how many times i have to tell you she likes you to make you wake up from this denial phase"

yoohyeon said "i dont see why she would like me back you know"

she got up and gathered her things and motioned for yoobin to gather her things and then when they left the class they were walking and then they heard siyeon's voice calling for them to wait, when they stopped and turned around to fae siyeon yoobin kept walking and left them alone

siyeon was surprised yoobin left but she continued with what she wanted to say "hey yoohyeon may i have your number? for that uhhm uh chemistry project?"

yoohyeon's cheeks turned pinkish and she replied with "uh s- sure but i- i dont remember what we have to do for the project"

siyeon answered "oh it's fine we'll ask"

yoohyeon gave siyeon her number and left quickly before siyeon could say anything else

 

she ran to where yoobin was punching her arm multiple times and squealing

yoobin questioned the squealing and gave yoohyeon a confused look 

yoohyeon looked at yoobin with the cutest smile ever "let's go to minji i'll tell you there"

 

they walked to the convenience store and when they arrived the sun was setting so minji got out of the store since her shift hasnt started yet and they stayed at their usual place infront of the convenience store 

minji noticed how smiley yoohyeon was so she asked yoobin "whats up with the puppy mood?"

yoobin replied "i have no idea she punched me multiple times im thankful she didnt break my arm"

yoohyeon looked at them still smiling widely "so siyeon" she was cutt off by yoobin giving her a small punch in the arm "we know its siyeon obviously but WHAT"

yoohyeon pouted for a second but went back on puppy mood and then proceeded to say "siyeon asked for my number, and i gave her BUT it's for a project"

minji squealed "THAT'S MY BABYYY finally getting the girl"

yoobin clapped "finally one of you did it i thought i'd be the one to do it"

minji then said "what's this project?"

yoohyeon said "oh its chemistry, WAIT SHE DOESN'T HAVE CHEMISTRY"

yoobin laughed "YOU ARE SO OBLIVIOUS. BOTH OF YOU ARE SO BLIND"

minji joined the laughter "you guys are adorable"

yoohyeon going into panic mode "HOLY OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GONNA TEXT HER ABOUT?"

yoobin replied "calm down yoo, she'll text you first seeing how she asked for your number first"

minji said "how come you didnt realize she wasnt with you in chemistry until now?"

yoohyeon said "i dont know i was panicking because she was so close and i made eye contact for more than 5 seconds"

yoobin laughed "i didnt know you were a panicked gay" 

minji said pouting "i cant believe you're getting a gf before me"

yoobin said "dont worry i took care of that, but ANYWAYS you and siyeon are so oblivious it seemed like only me and bora knew what's up"

yoohyeon whined "shut up my head is going crazy i need to think"

minji said "you guys should go rest and i'll be starting my shift in a second"

yoobin replied "you're right yoohyeon needs it"

yooohyeon got up and said good bye. then her and yoobin went to their houses to sleep.