the perfect day

Crush

 the next morning yoohyeon decided to do something special for siyeon and ask her out to a special dinner or something. so then she ate her breakfast and called yoobin to help her start planning and give ideas.

 

 

at siyeon and minji's apartment

minji woke up and decided to make breakfast for her and siyeon since they slept while unpacking siyeon's stuff late yesterday 

when minji made the breakfast she went to wake siyeon up "come on wake up I made breakfast"

siyeon opened half of her eyes "what?"

minji laughed "I made breakfast wake up so we could finish unpacking afterward"

siyeon got up still half asleep and said "thanks" and went into the bathroom.

over breakfast, siyeon and minji got to know each other more and it came up that when minji first saw siyeon back in the convenience store that yoohyeon paid for her stuff and siyeon smiled saying "I knew it" minji replied "how did you know? I really tried to hide it"

siyeon laughed "I could tell when I saw yoohyeon run away and someone suddenly paid for my stuff? when it was only me you and yoohyeon there at the time" minji laughed too 

after they finished eating minji decided to call bora 

-hey good morning sunshine

-hi, gorgeous did you guys unpack yet? or should I come over to help 

-we're almost finished here you could come over to keep us company 

-kay I'll be there in maybe 10 minutes

-bye

 

siyeon asked "was that bora?"

minji replied "yeah it was, she's coming over in 10 minutes"

siyeon decided to take a shower so she excused herself and got in the bathroom.

 

after 15 minutes when bora arrived at their apartment and saw both siyeon and minji unpacking she squealed "my best friend and my girlfriend are living together now"

siyeon said "okay first of all you're late second of all you guys are official now?"

bora smiled "first of all, I'm sorry to be late I stopped to get me some coffee. second of all, yes we're official yesterday minji asked me to be her girlfriend I was so shocked I thought she was joking"

siyeon looked at minji "wow congrats guys I'm so happy for you"

bora asked "when are you and yoohyeon gonna make it official?"

siyeon raised her eyebrows "we kinda did it already didn't we. we confessed to each other"

minji shook her head "no you have to make it official and ask her 'will you be my girlfriend' that way over maybe a date"

siyeon laughed "what ! are you serious?" 

bora playfully slapped siyeon's arm "yes silly and you should make it super romantic too"

siyeon replied "okay well I should do it tomorrow then"

minji smiled "alright if you need help just ask us"

siyeon nodded 

they continued to unpack and bora helped them 

 

when they finished unpacking 

siyeon's phone rang she picked it up and it was yoohyeon 

-hey yoohyeon whats up 

-hi, will you be free tonight?

-yeah, why?

-I made plans for us and I would like you to come, will you come?

-yeah, of course, I will go 

-okay I will be at your front door at 6

-what will you do until then? 

-uh stuff 

-so I won't see you all day?

-yeah sorry 

-okay then I will third wheel minji and bora all day 

yoohyeon laughed -I'm really sorry, see you at  6

they hung up.

minji said "okay so I guess siyeon is third wheeling us all day"

bora laughed "we're gonna have fun"

minji asked "is yoobin with yoohyeon or is she alone?"

siyeon answered "I don't know"

 

minji bora and siyeon all went out together and had fun with karaoke and other stuff 

siyeon noticed it was almost 6 so she said goodbye to them and went to her and minji's apartment 

she waited there then she got a text from yoohyeon "hey I'm outside"

yoohyeon was waiting and when she saw siyeon she smiled so widely

siyeon smiled back then said "I missed you"

yoohyeon replied "I missed you too, but I'm sorry I was planning something for you"

siyeon raised her eyebrows "for me?"

yoohyeon shyly smiled "yeah its kind of like a date"

siyeon smiled "kind of?"

yoohyeon laughed "okay its a date"

siyeon asked "were you planning this all day that's why I couldn't see you?"

yoohyeon answered "yeah and yoobin was helping me"

siyeon said "okay now I'm getting nervous, I should go change"

yoohyeon smiled "no its okay, you look great"

siyeon asked "are you not gonna tell me where we are going?"

yoohyeon shook her head "no you will see when we get there"

siyeon took yoohyeon's hand and they started walking to where yoohyeon was surprising siyeon 

 

they arrived in front of a bowling place siyeon looked at yoohyeon then back at the door

siyeon asked "why is there no one here?"

yoohyeon took siyeon's hand and lead her inside. there was no one there except them

siyeon asked again "yoohyeon why are we alone ?"

yoohyeon smiled at siyeon and answered "I made plans with the manager to have the place for myself for 2 hours and she agreed, also I prepared other stuff like music and a huge screen at the manager's office I changed the place a bit"

siyeon had her jaw open all the time "yoohyeon this is a lot"

yoohyeon replied "its okay its all for you"

siyeon smiled "thank you"

yoohyeon held siyeon's hand and lead her to where the bowling balls were "okay first we'll play and if we get bored we could watch a movie and there are snacks and drinks and everything"

siyeon said "wow this is too much I'm speechless"

 

they played a lot and showed their competitive sides to each other. after that they decided to just eat and chat

siyeon asked suddenly "yoohyeon, will you be my girlfriend?"

yoohyeon almost choked "I was going to wait for later to ask you and yes of course"

siyeon replied "I was talking to minji and bora earlier and they told me I should ask you, I guess yoobin told you to do it too"

yoohyeon smiled and leaned in and kissed siyeon 

siyeon shyly said "we're officially girlfriends now"

yoohyeon got up and asked "should we go watch a movie?"

siyeon got up with her "yes we should"

they went into the manager's room and chose a movie and started watching it all cuddled up together  

after they finished the movie yoohyeon opened her phone and saw that their time almost is over 

she looked at siyeon and said "we should leave soon"

they got up and they started cleaning after them and tidied up the place 

when they left siyeon asked "shall we go hang with minji bora and yoobin?"

yoohyeon replied "sure let me call yoobin and see where she is"

siyeon turned to face yoohyeon then kept looking at her

yoohyeon asked "why are you looking at me like that"

siyeon replied "no reason just you're so beautiful"

yoohyeon blushed and softly pushed siyeon "don't just say that"

siyeon said "let me text bora"

yoohyeon called yoobin and she was free so they decided to meet at the convenience store cause minji's shift already started

and siyeon texted bora and she was already there with minji keeping her company 

so yoohyeon and siyeon decided to take the bus there 

 

before they arrived yoobin texted yoohyeon saying handong and gahyeon are there too 

yoohyeon said "handong and gahyeon are with bora minji and yoobin I think they're gonna hang out with us"

siyeon replied "okay"

when they arrived yoohyeon and siyeon walked in and said hello

yoobin raised her eyebrows at yoohyeon in a questioning way 

yoohyeon gave her a thumbs up so yoobin said "yes" almost screaming everyone looked at her so she said "sorry I'm just excited"

siyeon turned to face handong "so how are you handong? and you gahyeon?"

gahyeon replied "I'm fine"

handong also replied "oh I'm okay, how are you guys?"

they kept chatting until handong said "hey siyeon can I talk to you outside for a minute"

siyeon replied "sure"

they went outside then handong turned to face siyeon and said "hey look I'm sorry about the way I acted towards yoohyeon that day. yoobin just told me that you guys are together, I'm really sorry I didn't know plus I was only joking sometimes my humor is like that"

siyeon was shocked "oh you don't have to apologize to me, we were not together at the time"

handong sighed "thank god, so are we good?"

siyeon replied "yeah of course"

handong extended her arm to shake siyeon's hand, siyeon shook her hand and laughed 

they went inside again and everyone was looking at them waiting for one of them to say something

siyeon said "don't worry guys we are friends" then both her and handong laughed while everyone was still looking at them with shocked expressions 

yoohyeon asked "what happened out there?"

siyeon smiled "we just cleared some misunderstandings"

handong agreed 

they continued the night getting to know each other and helping minji sometimes with the customers  

when the sun was about to rise minji's shift ended so they decided to leave and watch the sunrise together 

they went to the rooftop of minji and siyeon's apartment since its more spacious they sat there waiting for the sunrise 

at that moment while they were waiting for the sunrise minji turned and looked at bora with eyes full of affection bora turned to face her and smiled.

 while the sun was rising and the sunlight was becoming brighter siyeon turned to face yoohyeon and was looking at every detail of her face with rays of sunshine shining on her face which made her even more beautiful when yoohyeon noticed that siyeon was looking at her she turned to face siyeon, they kept looking at each other then siyeon said "I love you yoohyeon"

the shade of pink was obvious on yoohyeon's cheeks. she closed the distance between her and siyeon and kissed her when they broke the kiss yoohyeon said "I love you too siyeon"

they weren't paying attention to all of their friends around them but when they noticed and looked at them, some of them were recording and some were cheering and screaming 

siyeon got up and chased bora to delete the video

minji was smiling so widely and yoobin was also recording so she got chased by siyeon as well

gahyeon and handong were cheering 

then suddenly yoobin screamed "that was so adorable ew"

they all laughed except siyeon and yoohyeon they were about to murder their friends 

after that handong suggested they eat breakfast then go home and sleep because none of them had slept yet

so they went to the nearest place that serves breakfast and ate there. when they finished eating and everyone was saying goodbye

gahyeon said "I'm so glad I met you guys and you accepted me and handong into your circle"

minji replied "of course awww you're so cute"

handong said "really thank you guys, I've had a great time"

yoobin laughed "I'm just glad the awkwardness between you and siyeon is gone" 

siyeon replied "there was no awkwardness shut up"

handong agreed "yeah just a small misunderstanding" 

 

they said their goodbyes and when everyone was leaving 

siyeon held yoohyeon's hand and said "would you stay over please let's sleep in my bed"

yoohyeon smiled "okay"

minji yoohyeon and siyeon walked over to the apartment together when they got in minji said goodnight and went in her room to sleep 

siyeon lead yoohyeon to her room and plopped down on the bed

yoohyeon said "you look tired, lets change and then we can sleep"

siyeon whined "I don't wanna change I'm too tired"

yoohyeon laid next to siyeon and said "5 minutes and then we're changing"

after 5 minutes yoohyeon dragged siyeon to change and then when they both finally changed into more comfortable clothes they cuddled and slept peacefully.