Spellbound

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

??? POV

Quickly I threw on my onesie and left. My Charmander Tail flopped on the ground as I snuck out of the dorm right before pickpocketing the keys. I slammed the door open and ran out in the cold, Autumn air as I ran to Bulding 12. If anyone ask, couldn't wear my normal clothes because they were...... Wet........

I made it to Building 12 quicker than I thought as I went into a dorm.

"God dammit, I forgot the keys." I grabbed a bobby pin and started to pick at the lock. The door opened to reveal a dark aura in the dorm.

'Where did Chaeyoungย put it!" I said in total frustration, as I threw blankets and bed sheets to the floor. My face showed succession as I found the key. It was a silver with a skull. The ruby eyes made it more terrifying for a coward like me. Then again, I am best friends with a Serial Killer.

"C'mon! C'mon! What was the motion again!" With the red book, that me and Chaeng never touch, I tried many movements to try to open the passage. Was it, out, in twist right, down?ย 

"Yes!" Luckily, Chaeng never questioned this lonley book in the corner of the bottom shelf of the bookacase. The pasasage opened and I charged down. The cellar stunk of rotting and burning flesh. Dried blood covered the damp, stone walls. I ran to a brick and pulled it out. The brick fell, almost smashing my foot.

"Aha" I twisted the key in theย keyhole and opened the safe. I grabbed the book. It had a disfiguring face on it. No eyes, no teeth, no nose. Just pulled, skin like, fabric. Grabbing the book it felt very weird. It was like dried, crusty, skin with a feeling of fleece. It really made me gag a little.ย 

Running out of the cellar, I remember to close the door to the stairway down. I locked the door as I left and dashed back to Nayeon and Jeongyeon Unnie's dorm. Just before I left, I hid the book in my onesie and ran as fast as I could. I would say I could compare to Sonic, if only I was a blue hedgehog.

Quietly, I snuck back as I opened the book. The aura was, overwhelming. I really wished I didn't want to do this, but even if I have to lose my sanity like Tzuyu. I'll do it to keep her secret. I took a deep breath as I started to recite a spell.

Tzuyu POV

Well .

"Don't worry, it's not like he knows your a killer too." Sana softly whispered to my ear.

"SO YOU'RE A KILLER TOO!" He shouted as everyone came out. Switching from a taser to a glock. He held it in front of my face.

"You need to STAY AWAY! From my little hunter!" He said. This didn't even phase me.

"Question one, how did you hear that? Question two, I will never kill my girlfriend so why worry about that? Question three, do you want to die? If not you better lower that gun of yours." I calmly spoke. I could hear him shake.

"I placed a microphone on Sana! So I heard everything! I will tell everyone this." A familiar voice started to speak.

"Sehlennyr yakhur nuuvinyr. ย Yakheveb nut crumoinyr. ย Phurgeuk nhuesume yakho sjahw. ย Yakho ghvob naka'hrd ahrngyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter