Sliver Tree, Golden Girl

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???

"Do you have the address?"

"Yes sir, I have it written on this piece of paper. Are you sure about this trip? I heard through the grapevine that there's a serial killer in the area."

"Then I shall pack some weapons with me. I'll bring my most trusted body guards with me too." I recieved the address from my butler and began to pack a glock with me and a tazer.

"Shall I give you more information? Mr. Minatozaki sir?"

"You may proceed. As long as it's important." I searched for information about the serial killer in the area.

"I also got notification that you're niece, Minatozaki Sana, is dating. I heard she was dating a girl named Chou Tzuyu, a rich girl, granddaughter of the Taiwanese founder of the town you are about to go to. I heard she was a tall, beautiful, and very sweet girl. Hearing from the residents there, they even kissed in public before." I froze, dropping my phone. My very own niece. My pupil, my little girl. Dating, a girl?

"Y-You must be joking, Myoui, you must be joking."

"I am not sir. I am loyal to you, I would never lie." I started to run around frantically ranting on.

"MY NIECE IS DATING A GIRL! HOW LO-"

"At least a couple of months sir."

"MY GOD! MY NIECE, GROWING UP SO FAST! NEXT THING I KNOW IS THAT SHE'S GOING TO GET MARRIED!" I slammed my face into a pillow.

"Dear brother, are you okay? I heard you going on with your rants about my daughter." My brother, the leader of the Minatozaki Clan, stepped in. I forgot he was here.

"My little niece, is dating a girl! Already! And for a couple of months!"

"You just learned about this dear brother? Are you not proud of Sana?"

"Of course I am! She's dating a sweet, beautiful, rich, girl! I can't believe I couldn't see this happen! My little pupil!"

"Still wanting her to become a hunter?" Our family was from a long line of Monster Hunters. And I wish to bring that blood line back. Sana was my pupil for this. My dear, clumsy, energetic girl, left me. I started to pack once again for my trip to see my niece. And if I'm extremely lucky, I might find a monster to slay. As you can see, I really, REALLY, wanna bring back the hunter blood line.

?????? POV

I followed Jeongyeon to the Silver Tree as she said she had a surprise for me.

"Surprise!" A blanket was laid out under the Silver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter