Thumping Heart

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

We all waited for Nayeon's answer. She kept us waiting for what felt like hours. As the sun walked down the stairs to it's slumber, allowing the moon to take the night shift.

"Here." Nayeon bent down and grabbed Jeongyeon's necklace, completing the golden heart. Now the message was "Sweet Love"

"Of course!" Nayeon gave her a gummy smile. A smile that we barely see from her.

"Even god can't split us apart." Jeongyeon and Nayeon said, like they were in a cheesy romance movie. Honestly, I can't tell if this was a cheesy romance movie or K-Drama.

"Okay, okay you two love birds." Tzuyu bumped in, "Your affectionย is so sweet it's giving me diabetes, cavities and lets add in clogging my arteries as well.ย I think that goes to the others too."

"Yeah, can we eat?" Momo, who was obiviously a foodie, held her basket up as her girlfriend laid out a blanket of their own. I told Tzuyu to take a seat on the blanket I laid out on the green grass.

"Hey, I brought pockys." I held a boxes of chocolate flavored pockys and handed one to each couple. Then, being the gay she is, Mina suggested we should do the Pocky Game. Many agreed, mostly for an excuse to kiss their signifigant other, leaving some flushed.

"Hey, Sana." Tzuyu already had the biscuit in . Hesitating, I slowly bit off the pocky as we both continue. I felt my cheeks burn up like the sun, and my heart was a race car desprite for first place. Everyone watched, I felt all their stares at us. Then out of nowhere, Tzuyu grabbed the back of my head slamming her lips onto mine. Everyone shrieked and wailed at the movement. Weย soon released as she was chewing on a medium sized pocky in .

"Sorry, I really wanted the sweet treat." She said.

"Aw! Right in front of my singleness!" Jihyo added in making us chuckle.

"No, you have me. My goddess." Chanyeol held Jihyo's hand. The sad part is she's most likely the only straight person here.

"Our turn!" Mina promptly said then putting a pocky in .

"N-No! Can't it be, their turn!" Chaeyoung pointed at Jihyo and Chanyeol as they both blushed. Saying that they wouldn't mind.

"Come on, it isn't that bad. Remember, last to pull out wins."

"Fine." Chaeyoung puffed her cheeks then biting onto the pocky. Each refused to pull away. Both wanted to win as they both kissed. Neither wanted to lose. Breathless, Mina lost.

"Congrats on winning my little cub." Mina booped the little tiger cub on the nose. Each person took turns at the pocky game. Can't say we didn't fan girl.

Tzuyu POV

~Midnight~

As I covered any skin exposed and I secured the mask around my face I heard footsteps come in my direction. In response I tried to hide.

"It's useless to hide, Lunar Killer. Or should I say Tzuyu?" A girl walked up to me.

"Bora,ย what are you doing here?" I asked then threatened her to keep this secret.

"Chill, I wanted to ask a favor. Plus it's SuA now." I narrowed my eyes.

"Which is?"

"To assassinate a gang North from here. They gave my friends trouble and tried to my waifu." She handed me a file with the groups name and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter