Game Time

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

(Note to help understand this chapter and maybe future chapters/stories. The colors represent dialog. My this will be annoying.

Nayeon: Purple

Jeongyeon: Black (Did my research, she likes black and purple but Nayeon gets purple. Sorry Jeongyeon)

Momo: Pink (Dear god this color is bright!ย ๐Ÿ˜ต)

Sana: Violet Redย (Hell to the no that I will do white. It's obivious why! And Beige is really hard to see)

Jihyo: Orange Red (Closest I can get without making it look like Dahyun's color)

Mina: Indigo

Dahyun: Red

Chaeyoung: Electric Purple (Close enough right?)

Tzuyu: Indigo (Dear god, how many versions of indigo are there! Guess this has a bluer tint?)

This was hard! The members likes the same colors! Or the color white! And no I am not changing the background, it'll look weird to me.)

~~~~~~

We walked up the stairs that led to the stage. The curtains were closed and we setted up the board with the information. Like it was an investigation. We all reviewed our parts before we went up. Mina was nervous, and Nayeon was completely ready. We all agreed that Jihyo would start. "Now for the presentation from, Twice!" Our turn. The red curtain slid away, the crowd of people grew and grew, as more of us was revealed. Jihyo cleared .ย "Well, our presentation is about the imfamous Lunar Killer."

"As seen here, he has killed many of this town. Mainly people from gangs. Yes yes, killing is killing. But we have a theory."

"What if his motives is an event or a thing, but a someone?"

"Yes, if it was a thing, then it would've traveled a lot then. Or people held a threat. However, what could be so important to kill people. Let alone to let these gang hold the same intrest to it? Is it a cursed book? Hah! Curses are not scientificly proven!"

"And if it's an event, gangs could or would have a traumatizing effect and all. But thinking about it, the gangs were recently were made, as in 3 years ago. And for someone to be traumatized by them, then it must mean they're a teen. And if a teen avoided the police with mass murder, now that's just sad for the pol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter