In My Dream

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

~About Three Years Later~

It's graduation day. We all went up to get our certificates to graduate. The time I spent at Aidol Academy, has really changed my life. I saw demons and walking skeletons, murder, met new friends, and I fell in love with a girl. Tzuyu. We all have decided on a path we'll take after we leave this hell-hole called school. "So, I'll go become a CEO." Jihyo said, along with her. "I'll go and become an idol!"

"Then I'll be one with you too, Nayeon honey." Jeongyeon said. "I'll go conquer a contry or whatever."

"WHAT!?!" We said in unison to Dahyun's comment. "I kid, I kid. Geez."

"I'll be a maid to my master. Isn't that right, Dahyun. Or Catlyss. Depending on which." Dahyun gave Momo a little pat on the head. "I'll go become a professional Ballet." Mina said. Chaeyoung then spoke, "I'll be a Police Officer!"

"But my little cub, that is way too dangerous for you." Mina teased. Chaeyoung only stuck her tongue out. "Well, what about you two? What will you do?" Jeongyeon stepped right in front of me and Tzuyu. "Well, I'll be going back to Taiwan and help with my mother's company. And kill people on the way." Why didn't I see that coming... "What about you babe?"

"Err... Well... I'll be helping my family's clanย and expand their company. And also being the heir after my father steps down. So I'll be going back to Japan."

"What! Babe! I..." Tzuyu stopped.

"I'll be right back."

"But! My flight back to Japan leaves in an hour! There may be no back!" I felt tears squeeze from my eyes. I'm leaving my girlfriend. "My father booked it, an hour after the ceromony." I tilted my head down. Until I felt a hand, lift it up. Kissing the missing space on my lips. "Don't worry, I got this." Tzuyu then left. Running, I went back to my dorm to pack. All my clothing, all my bed sheets, all my items, and... All my memories. I'll be leaving all my friends. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and most of all... Tzuyu... "I... I wish... I wish we all can be together... Anywhere! Even in Heaven or Hell!" I shouted. I had overlooked fate before. Never seen this coming. Never seen my own sorrows, pouring out. I forgot about leaving. I forgot about everything. I'll be leaving my some of my first real friends.

~Flashback to when Sana was 8~

"Hey, you said you wanted to see me?" I met up with this boy. His father was in Japan for a business trip and decided to enroll him in my school temporarily.ย He's very anti-social. Why would he wanna talk to me? "Yes. It's about your friends." My friends?ย What do they have to do with this. "They're using you." They're using you...ย They're using you...ย They're using you...ย They're using you... The three word sentence echoed in my head. Over, and over, and over.

. "W-What? You've got to be kidding!" They're my best friends. Sure I don't see them often anymore, but still. He pulled out a tape. "I recorded it. Follow me." We grabbed my wrist, dragging me to room D6. An empty room with a TV and a thing to play the tape.

ย 

My eyes widened. They've been talking behind my back. Using me for popularity and money! My eyes flooded. "I had to tell you. Sure, the sorrow you feel is horrible. but it'd be worse if you learned about this years later. I'm sorry." I held my hand up. Wiping away my tears, I stood. "No no. Thank you. I needed to see this." I left the room. Time to plan revenge. But, I ran back. "Can I have the tape? Oh and, I never got your name?"

"Nakamoto Yuta." I left once he gave me the tape and when I asked him to help me in an hour. There's an assembly tomorrow. And if my theory is correct. My father should be there and my ex-bestfriends should rat out like arrogant brats they are.

ย 

"Okay, so go ask them what they think of me. And make sure they are 100% honest. Got it Nakamoto?" He nodded. I hid in bushes as he approached the two girls. And I hit record. "Hey, quick question, what do you think of Minatozaki Sana? You can be honest with me. I have no one to tell to anyways."

"Ah, well, she's just a stupid brat! We're only using her to become popular!" They haveย a really bratty voice now that I think about it.

"Yah! And we're also using her for money! She's stinking rich! And she's so stupid to even know! I mean, is she really the heir to the Minatozaki Clan?"

"And she's ugly! Also the whole school are total idiots! They haven't even noticed this yet!"

"And the Minatozaki Clan, they're just good at making money. Money for us to take! I mean, I knew a clan with an army! And the Minatozaki clan just makes money. They're a disgrace."

"Thank you ladies. I promise I won't tell this to anyone." He swore, and left as the two brats walked along. With their new stuff that came from my father's money. Nakamoto ran to me. "Okay, now what?"

"Make sure, they come to the assembly tomorrow. I'll do the rest." He nodded and left.

ย 

It was the day of the assembly. It was morning free-time. Almost homeroom. The time where we go to theย auditorium for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter