Truth be Told

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

"Is it true?"

"Are you really dating Chou Tzuyu?" All these questions from people at school and public started appearing after she kissed me in public. FREAKIN' PUBLIC!

~Flashback~

"Tzuyu, why are you holding my hand, we are in the public."

"Well, your hands are warm and soft." Everyone that walked by stared at us.

"Miss Tzuyu, may I ask you something?" A person walked up to us being very polite

"Sure Y/N (Your Name)"ย 

"I do apoligize if I am being rude, but. Who is this women that you are holding hands with? Are you family?"

"No, she's my girlfriend." She said calmly as all eyes were on me.

"Wait what? Umm hold up!"

"Meet Minatozaki Sana, my girlfriend!" She said once again to everyone.

"Wow! She's a Minatozaki!"

"Are you really dating?"

"Have you kissed yet?" Everyone poured out with questions. And of all the people, our Twice group of friends was here. If you ask Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, me, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Cheyoung, and Tzuyu. Made a friend group called Twice.

"We can only answer a few questions." Tzuyu interupted as she pulled me towards our group.

"Cmon. lets give them some answers."

"Wait what?" She once again battled my tongue as she held me by my back and head. I decided to give in and wrap my arms around her neck. Everyone gasped and cheered.

"Yes we are dating, yes we have kissed." Tzuyu said looking back at me.

~End of Flashback~

Walking into the cafeteria all my friends just looked at me. As Tzuyu and I sat down next to each other.

"Look at those two love birds."

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon elbowed Nayeon.

"Ouch!" We each chatted about our own thing.

"Hey it's the Blackpink group!" Momo said as Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa sat with us.

"Hey Sana, I heard about you and Tzuyu." Jennie said.

"Yep, what about you and Jisoo, Jennie?" I responded only to get a blush from Jisoo.

"Anyways, because naming our main friend group is a thing now, us and Red Velvet are going to go drinking for a bit tomorrow at 7:00pm." Lisa said.

"No worries, you aren't forced to go or actually drink a gallon or liquor, but we wanted to know if you guys wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter