Killer Looks

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

The boy who harassed me during school hours was chained from the ceiling and floor. His arms pointed upwards as his legs were floating inches from the floor. His eyes were weery, slashes could be seen on his back and torso as blood trickled down. In another corner is another boys from the group tied up looking like he doesn't want to live anymore.

"Tzuyu! What are you doing!"

"They touched you, harassed you, I need to give them their punishment." Call her insane but she is still my Tzuyu. CRACK! The whip she held snapped on the boy's skin as he cried in pain.

"Tzuyu!" All I saw in her eyes was, nothing, her eyes were lifeless. A creepy and chilling smile grew on her pretty face. CRACK! Another snap hit his skin, he was in so much pain. I had an idea, executing the plan I hoped that this would work. I on Tzuyu's bottom lip as she played along and curled her tongue around mine.ย 

"Tzuyu, please, stop."

"Fine, I will end this torture session." I smiled. She soon grabbed a knife and slitted the boy's neck as blood gushed on the floor. I gasped as she went over to the other and repeatedly stabbed the other boy to death gauging his eyes out and pulling his teeth out one by one. This whole time she was smiling at the murder.

"Tzuyu! How will we hide this!"

"No worries, this is not the first time I did this." NOT THE FIRST! HAVE I BEEN DATING A REALLY CUTE MURDERER!ย I panicked as she picked the bodies up, both of them, and carried them on her shoulders. Throwing the bodies in an incinerator and burned the evidence along with the clothes she wore leaving her . She cleaned her weapons and grabbed an extra pair of clothing.

"Okay, back to bed my little squirrel." She smiled so innocently like she wasn't a killer.

"Cmon." The brown hair girl dragged me back up to the dorm and threw me on the bed like I was a pillow.

"God damn! How strong are you!" She closed in to steal another kiss completely holding me still.

"Just go to sleep." She fell next to me sleeping peacefully cuddling with me.

~At the Bar 7:00pm~

Tzuyu was wearing an outfit that made my jaw drop. It was a black lace dress that showed most of her curves on her slender body. Her hair dropped down to her shoulders, and her skin was smooth being the perfect color. Not too tan, not so pale. I however wore a small park purple dress.

"Mina! Chaeyoung! Dahyun! We're here." I said. Each wore special dresses. (I'll let the dresses be your choices)ย 

"Hey, Blackpink and Red Velvet are already inside, come on." Mina said.

"Wah!" I was about to fall until Tzuyu caught me.

"Follow me, Irene rented us a private area." Wendy came and lead us to the secret area. Jennie, Lisa, Irene, and Yeri were drunk. I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter