Take the Shot

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

I looked at everyone, "What are you guys doing? You know I'm going to go soon. And I don't want to make this harder for myself." I felt tear drops sneaking past. Until I felt a warm hand brush them off. "Tzuyu?"

"You don't have to make it hard on yourself. I'll come with you."

"Wh-What? Don't you need to go to Taiwan?"

"She doesn't have to." I heard a familiar voice through the crowding sorrow. "D-Dad?"

"Me and Tzuyu's mother have been talking, and we decide to merge our companies. As in we'll be working together from now on."

"What?"

"Surpirse my little squirral! You're getting married! Soon."

"What! To whom!"

"To me." Tzuyu got on her knees, holding a ring out. "Not only am I combining our companies, I'm also combining our love. Minatozaki Sana, will you marry me? I know we're only just 17, but..."

"YES!" I lept onto Tzuyu, giving her a big hug. "Now get ready, Tzuyu's coming with us. I got her mother's permission."

"And, we'll be coming! All of us!" Jihyo announced. And here I thought I was going to leave my friends. Like when I had to leave Yuta, permanently...

"Yes sweetie, I have aranged it so they could come with us. Ms. Park Jihyo has proven herself smart enough foe being a CEO of our company. But of course she has to climb her way up of course. And Son Chaeyoung can be your security guard. We have a theater that Mina, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon can perform at. Dahyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter