News Report

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

"28 people were murdered in an allyway. They were mostly known as the Ally-Skulls. We will move perspective to the police."

"Well, these people were brutally murdered. Poor Sheriff passed out at the sight of the bodies. I'm sorry to say but this murder does not lead us any closer to the murderer. We assume that this is the work of the Lunar Killer. For him to get away with this so easily he must be a psychotic masteremind."

"Was there anything interesting at the scene?"

"Well they painted on the wall what we think is an H and a message that says 'Overkill' in the blood of the victims."

"Mind sharing the state of the bodies?"

"We won't mind, just for those who are sensitive you might want to cover your ears and imagination."

"How were the bodies?"

"Some had no eyes because they were stabbed onto the walls, their ears were hanging from their heads, their guts were everywhere. Hearts were sliced up, fingers were chopped off, and their bones were broken where you could see them sticking out! Hck one of their eyes were sliced like boiled eggs!"

"Thank you Mr Yoo Hyun. Now excuse me the news cast needs to get me a trash can and some bleach. Off to the weather forecasts. Now!" The news soon transitioned to the Weather Forecast.

"Tzuyu..." I hugged Sana from the back with my hands over her stomach.

"Yes?" I innocently said.

"You did it again, didn't you?"

"Not my fault they hurt you." I pouted.

"How will we cover this up with our group?"

"No worries, I've been murdering people since I was nine." I can still remember me killing the girl who cheated on my brother as my first murder. And yet my family still doesn't know about my... Hobby...

"NINE!"

"I've avoided the police then." Sana just sighed.

"How do I deal with dating a serial killer? Let's just get ready for school."

~School~

"Did you hear?" Nayeon said

"Hear what?" Chaeyoung questioned

"The Lunar Killer killed 28 people! Last night! I heard they were tortured then killed" Dahyun said

"We need to stop this killer now!" Jihyo said looking at all of us.

"Attention students. Because of the Lunar Killer we recommend you bring a way of self-defense an your way in and out of school. Be careful when you exit school property." The int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter