Operation Unknown

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

The sun readied itself for it's nightly slumber as it lowered itself into the sea of the horizon. The warehouse blocked the last view of the sun.

"W-What are we doing here?" Questioning my friends "This doesn't have to do with kidnapping me in a way?"

"No?" Momo said looking away. Time to escape. I started running the other way.

"Momo! Get her!" Mina shouted as Momo tackled me onto the ground.

"Tzuyu, help me." Momo apprehended me as Tzuyu mouthed

"Don't worry." Momo and Chaeyoung started carrying me and plopped me onto a chair inside the warehouse, tying me up.

"H-Hey!" I struggled.

"Sorry Sana, to catch this killer and prove our theory, we have to do this." Jihyo said like she was starting to break down at the sight of me tied up.

"Okay, Momo, you go North, Jeongyeon you go South, Nayeon you go Southwest, Dahyun you go east, Chaeyoung you go Southeast, Tzuyu you go West, I'll go Northwest. And Mina, here's a bat. If the killer or someone suspious comes, knock them out. You stay with Sana." Jihyo soon ordered everyone to their assigned direction in the warehouse.

"Wait, how about I watch Sana?" Dahyun offered "Not only am I very attentive, Mina might wanna be close to her cub."

"Good point Dahyun, I'm in for the trade." Mina said. Our leader sighed nodding her head as Mina gave Dahyun the bat.

"Everyone grab a walkie-talkie." Chaeyoung handed out everyone, except me because I'm a bit tied up, and everyone dispursed

"No worries Sana, Tzuyu has a plan." Dubu turned her head "But it's something we both won't like." I sat still tied up. Time has passed as everyone was still patroling the area.

"Baby Eagle, come in baby Eagle."

"Baby Eagle here, what is it Momorning?"

"How's Sana?"

"Still tied up, how's your area?"

"Fine, can you check our Leader?"

"Alright, Jihyo-Unnie? Can you hear me?"

"I can hear you, how's Sana?"

"Fine, how's your patroling?"

"I've been hearing weird noises."

"Wait, I just heard something, can you report back to Sana-Unnie?"

"Roger." Dubu gave me a side look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter