Hanging Time Hanging Love

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

"So we'll be going to our dorms now." Nayeon said slowly walking to the door. She started running towards the door in a hurry. SMACK! Nayeon collided with the door, face first, as I slammed the door shut on her poor face.

"OUCH! THE HELL TZUYU!" The older girl roared rubbing her injuried area.

"I still don't trust you guys."

"Aw cmon Tzuyu, we're your best friends." The little cub spoke, I sighed.

"Look, you know what I do in my mean time, and Jihyo-Unnie said that you'll be sleeping here for a week," My calmed tone reached to their brains "and so you'll be staying here until 5 days after Jeongyeon-Unnie's birthday has passed."

"Fine, we'll keep our words." Mina stood being as elegant as she could.

"You better, or else I will kill you before you can scream in pain and agony." I gave one of my insane looks striking the core of their souls.

"You can stop shaking, I can sense your fear and it's annoying me right now, as long as you don't tell then you may live to see your grandkids." I walked up grabbing Chaeyoung's chin pulling it up so her eyes met mine as I terrified all the color out of her.

"Leave my baby cub alone!" Mina shoved me aside as I caught myself before the grond could say hello to my .

"How many times do I have to tell you! I'm not your baby cub! Baka!" Once again pouting with her flushed cheeks.

"You may say that you're not my cub, but I say that I'm your little penguin." Mina bit the sweet tsundere's ear.

"Okay Mina, I see you." Momo said, she had always been kind of a ert.

"P-Please stop!" Chaeyoung pushed the Penguin off and got in her sleeping bag, covering her body.

"Wake me when when the Sun King and the Moon Queen kissed!"

"Mwo?" Sana swayed her head in confusion. 'So cute!'

"She means don't wake her up for a while." Jeongyeon slapped the side of Sana's arm.

"Watch it Jeongyeon, you're messing with a certain Yandere's girlfriend." Nayeon spoken in a playful voice.

"Sorry Chaeyoung, maybe the king and queen won't kiss. But two queens will." Mina grinned, everyone had that sliver of confusion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter